I live in Canada and have been working with polymer clay since 1997. I am a founding member of the Southern Ontario Polymer Clay Guild and a member of the Toronto and Grand River Bead Societies. I teach workshops, have had projects published in Art Jewelry, From Polymer to Art, Step-by-Step Beads and Polymer Cafe magazines. I sell the various products featured on my website: helenbreil.com/
My necklace "Coleus" won first place in the 2010 International Polymer Clay association Progress & Possibilities competition in the intermediate jewelry category. My necklace "Waves" was chosen from 130 entries for the cover of the 2011 Toronto Bead Society calendar.
Please also visit me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Helen-Breil-Designs/117691194926989
Photos of Helen Breil (3)
Helen Breil's favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Art Vessel Weekly 186 photos, 28 members
- Contemporary jewellery / Jewelry 12,037 photos, 1,895 members
- PolymerClayDaily 17,564 photos, 707 members
- Digital fabrication 4,803 photos, 1,015 members
- IPCA Group Pool 5,729 photos, 303 members
- polymer clay & wire work 1,359 photos, 208 members
Helen Breil doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2008
- Guelph, Canada
- I am:
- Helen Breil Designs