- 365 Project - (2017 and beyond) 220,585 photos, 1,806 members
- Project 366 - 2012_366 24,624 photos, 220 members
- Mamiya C330 27,115 photos, 2,544 members
- S T R E E T 1,724 photos, 61 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 8,970 photos, 4,510 members
- the hours 2,079 photos, 551 members
- Lensbaby Square 426 photos, 115 members
- Lensbaby 80,640 photos, 10,083 members
- Project Weather 638,434 photos, 94,207 members
- Utah 78,786 photos, 4,165 members
- Valley of the Gods, Mexican Hat, UTAH 312 photos, 50 members
- Dogs on Film 3,554 photos, 315 members
- MILF (Man, I Love Film) 92,774 photos, 1,809 members
- The Self Portrait Experience 21,123 photos, 1,369 members
- The D-Photo 209,841 photos, 3,737 members
- Nikon F100 45,502 photos, 3,018 members
- Rural Decay 240,842 photos, 46,036 members
- Lensbaby Composer 22,650 photos, 1,963 members
- B Square 344,483 photos, 10,093 members
- 2013: A year in photos 9,028 photos, 75 members
- holga travel photography 3,177 photos, 495 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,754 photos, 6,302 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G 36,337 photos, 5,781 members
- Obama 2012 299 photos, 31 members
- KEH Camera 22,402 photos, 751 members
- Monochrome Bokeh Thursday 8,838 photos, 588 members
- Neon Signs 115,537 photos, 8,730 members
- 100 Years of Neon ~ 2012 ~ 16,415 photos, 348 members
- US Route 27 515 photos, 65 members
- ~signs~ 7,102 photos, 102 members
- I Love Old Signs! 80,479 photos, 5,154 members
- Forty Things We Love About Staci Lee 37 photos, 31 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Mobile Monday 11,326 photos, 421 members
- Konica AutoReflex (1965-1987) 7,815 photos, 631 members
- Vintage Bicycles 17,577 photos, 3,518 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 35,885 photos, 3,755 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 11,262 photos, 389 members
- Cheers to Your Weekend 889 photos, 118 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 39,319 photos, 1,756 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,248,957 photos, 43,897 members
- Automotive Artistry 53,595 photos, 2,405 members
- Eight Days a Week! 9,266 photos, 121 members
- The "Boob Berets" 18 photos, 16 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,740 photos, 391 members
- Wednesdays are for Whining 19 photos, 17 members
- Zero Ground Clearance 269 photos, 40 members
- film for friday 26,156 photos, 1,180 members
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 19,287 photos, 1,276 members
- The Light Hunters Adventure! 1,158 photos, 124 members
- Canon T70 6,867 photos, 515 members
Leilani is one of those rare artists I really admire on Flickr.
Looking at the fantastic work of Lei I feel like I'm entering a new world,a world more beautiful,filled with happiness,light and color.
It is always a such pleasure for me to dive into this wonderful and magical universe.
She is not only a wonderful photographer but a very special,kind and warm human being. I love her positive energy and optimistic attitude towards life,she really knows when to stop and live in a moment,you can see it clearly in her photographs. Leilani's photostream is like a wonderful fresh air, you can never get enough of it.She represents the woman, femininity, independence , strength, but also professionalism, she is not afraid to be a sexy and little girl jumping with happiness towards the sunset.If you don't know who Leilani is and has not seen her amazing work, you are missing a lot of things.
I'm your fan,I love your work and your personality ... thank you for the friendship and sharing!:))
March 16th, 2012
Monica & Cebolinha says:
"I am so glad I’ve discovered your photostream Lei !!
I am glad and sad at the same time, as I look at your portfolio and I feel hopeless…
I am impressed by your work, your creativity and your talent! I could fave your entire photostream !
I always look forward to visiting your stream because I know my eyes will see pretty things… and I love pretty things!
I love the way you view and portrait life through your photography and I’m always smiling when I visit. Keep it coming!"
January 3rd, 2012
"What can be said about Leilani that hasn't already been said? That is quite a difficult challenge. She lives up to her screen name that is for certain! Leilani is a projector of good energy and it is apparent in her photography as well as her personality in real life. I have had the great opportunity and pleasure of getting to meet Leilani in person and I must admit that she was nothing like the person I was expecting.....she blew away any expectations I may have had and exceeded them ten fold. I feel very fortunate to have Leilani as such a great friend. It will do you well to follow her work and take in her limitless creativity and eye for natural beauty!"
December 7th, 2011
"Sweet, beautiful, fun, interesting, smart I don't think I could say anything more wonderful about Leilani that hasn't been said about her before.
She is so amazing at what she does and has a beautiful energy about her that I can't say about many people. Her photo's are outstanding in quality and are all so unique! I look forward to her photo's daily and if I could ... I would fav them all 20x!
She's a great contact and I know I am incredibly blessed to have found her here. She's one person here that I know I will one day meet and I know she will be everything I would expect and more! Xo"
January 16th, 2011
"This will not need many words. Ever so often (very seldom really) one stumbles across someone special. Leilani is such a person. I am blessed to be able to call her my friend.
It makes me feel great knowing Leila is out there, breathing the same air, seeing the same sun, moon and stars.
And then there are are the Photographs. Images full of life, full of joy and light, colour and kindness. Those beautifully created images never fail to lift my spirits. I am forever in your debt for that alone.
Check her out and your life will change for the better.
January 5th, 2011
"My days are all the brighter having a dear Flickr friend like Leilani. I look forward to viewing her creativity each day, it is inspiring! Her nature photography is rich in tone and a vision of gorgeous light. Her self portraits for her project are each so varied and delightful. Her smile is infectious, I have to smile with her. It is so much fun to see what setting she has put herself in with her 365. Leilani is exploring avenues of creativity with textures and sliders adding rich tonal qualities and depth to her images. They remind me of the well-loved masterpieces....with added magic.
Part of the delight of being Leilani's Flickr friend is to experience her joy in discovery of various techniques, lenses and settings. And her added stories are a joy to read.
She is a supportive Flickr contact, beyond the commentary of "great light and bokeh", she writes real comments with a great warmth and insight.
Leilani is a sister in heart and spirit."
December 6th, 2010
"woahh! hey leilani!~
i can't believe you don't have any testimonials!
your photos are greatt!
you're always such a awesome contactt!
thank you! can't wait for your next photo!"
August 20th, 2010
- July 2009
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- 7th Sister Photography