Thanks so much for your visit to my flickr page!
If you haven't found me on facebook yet, you might not know that I have work for sale on Fine Art America!
I'm no longer contributing to Getty Images, but if you are interested in commercial licensing for any of my work, please contact me directly and I will be very happy to help you with that!
A little about me... I'm the queen of clutter, and am quite disorganized, which you should see by my sets :) I really need to work on some of them that have changed over the years, but most of the stuff is properly sorted.
Too lazy to break out the tripod, almost all of my shots are handheld. I prefer to shoot what I see and not set up the shot or add special lighting. Available light, although difficult at times, is my favorite shooting condition, regardless of the challenge it presents.
What you'll find here is purely amateur photography, and that's fine with me. Occasionally I get a little artistic but for the most part, these pictures are just my life -- and whatever is going on in it and around me at the time. Flowers, sunsets and cats, too ... yikes, a Flickr nightmare!
Yes -- we've moved again! My husband and I are now residing in Neotsu, Oregon, which is at the north end of Lincoln City. In August of 2015, we left Menifee, California, where we moved in 2009. We had relocated to Palm Harbor, Florida, from Huntington Beach, California in September 2005. Life is an adventure -- hope you're enjoying yours!
Photos of peggy. (10)
- Insect Identification Help Group 23,703 photos, 4,211 members
- The New and Improved Bird Identification Help Group 221 photos, 88 members
- A NATIONAL PARK 16,751 photos, 1,191 members
- National Moth Week 67,935 photos, 1,045 members
- Oregon, Washington sunrises-sunsets 11,184 photos, 566 members
- EVERYTHING AMERICA 194,562 photos, 4,551 members
- The Oregon Photographer's Group 29,217 photos, 417 members
- The Heart Of The Oregon Coast 4,685 photos, 317 members
- The Oregon Coast Visitors Guide 2,087 photos, 154 members
- Connie Hansen Garden 66 photos, 9 members
- Pacific Northwest 408,615 photos, 9,568 members
- Landscapes of Oregon 14,922 photos, 569 members
- Oregon State Parks 3,856 photos, 196 members
- U.S. City, State and National Parks 6,364 photos, 105 members
- US State Parks 370 photos, 10 members
- All U.S. State Parks 6,140 photos, 332 members
- Poetography: Week 219 "GRACE" is Our Word/Theme this week. 3,322 photos, 137 members
- oregon coastal 10,620 photos, 945 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 102,182 photos, 3,354 members
- Backpacking Adventures 2,931 photos, 150 members
- The Real Pinellas County 1,102 photos, 82 members
- landscapes 253,833 photos, 7,266 members
- PLANET EARTH LANDSCAPES 192,735 photos, 6,089 members
- Landscape QUALITY Photography/ADMIN Invitation ONLY 125,073 photos, 14,446 members
- landscape around the world 465,117 photos, 20,258 members
- Landscapes Only 408,121 photos, 23,967 members
- Landscapes!!! 1,445,522 photos, 48,157 members
- National Parks, Monuments and Historical Sites 67,563 photos, 2,699 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 173,047 photos, 8,910 members
- Show Us Your Rogue 452 photos, 149 members
- The Landscapes of Oregon 1,445 photos, 62 members
- Oregon Coast - a Flickr group 41,728 photos, 3,084 members
- Everything Oregon 2,855 photos, 83 members
- Oregon Outdoors 34,705 photos, 1,522 members
- Oregon 173,478 photos, 4,957 members
- Every day blessings 14,266 photos, 322 members
- Mother Earth News Photo Group 4,368 photos, 389 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 56,777 photos, 2,454 members
- Digital Art and Mixed Media 138,934 photos, 4,523 members
- Fractal Mystic 21,587 photos, 1,026 members
- Apophysis 11,162 photos, 535 members
- Digital Breast Cancer Awareness Quilts & BCA Group Projects 118 photos, 16 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 812,083 photos, 24,921 members
- Inviting Images 29,333 photos, 256 members
- TREE PICS 406,365 photos, 25,999 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 927,649 photos, 21,993 members
- I Love Trains 652,768 photos, 17,058 members
- Riverside County - photos must be taken within Riverside County 2,507 photos, 303 members
- Cats Cats Cats 453,195 photos, 28,693 members
- Southern Inland Empire 1,153 photos, 118 members
Spherical Me says:
"Peggy's stream is full of so much diversity, and there is so much to see. Her images are a delight, and a source of wonder. I am so proud to call her a Flickr friend, and look forward to seeing her new postings. From her artwork to her photography, you will be amazed at her talent.
Take some time to go through her stream, you'll certainly be glad you did.
Thanks for being such a source of inspiration and fun, Peggy!
With hugs from Holly"
July 23rd, 2010
Birdman of El Paso says:
""I totally enjoy surfing Peggy's photostream on a regular basis.
She presents her pictures in a beautiful, carefully crafted manner with excellent commentary.
Peggy is a super FlickR friend frequently giving fine comments to my photos and encouragement to my photographic endeavors.
Thanks for being such a great flickr friend, Peggy!
December 21st, 2009
"I love Peggy's photos because two of her favorite topics are also mine: Baseball and Jimmy Buffet! Her ability to capture both is greater than I could ever hope to achieve. More importantly, though, her photos are fun. You can see she truly enjoys life and any photo she posts has the ability to brighten spirits. I'm so glad that I've gotten a chance to consider her a friend."
May 3rd, 2008
Newell the Jewell says:
"I have appreciated Peggy’s photos for sometime now. Be it her frequent travels with her husband to exotic locals; her love of flora and butterflies; Florida Spring training with the Major and Minor League Baseball teams ( sorry darling, I can’t tell the difference :), or her experiments and expertise with the magic circles she creates from her beautiful photos. She’s a rare breed, Peggy. Both an exquisite photographer AND human being. Cheers!"
December 17th, 2007
"I met Peggy here on Flickr even though she is a Floridian like myself. I can see through her photos that she is a fun loving type of gal and always right there to help you when you need her.
Peggy came to help me BIG time in the "Photos to Smile About"group when I need her the most and she has not stopped yet.
It is a great feeling to be able to call her my best friend...Love ya Peggy and keep on bringing those awesome photos..."
August 22nd, 2007
"Peggy is an amazing photographer! She is sensitive, innovative, cheeky and a true talent. Her range is vast. She can photograph anything and do it successfully with angles that are amazing. Her Photoshop adventures are inspiring. I am very honored to have her as a contact, as she truly makes me strive, investigate and learn."
May 16th, 2007
The Wilderness Family says:
"Peggy is one of the first contacts we had on Flickr, 2 years ago! It's hard to believe this much time has passed. :) She is a genuine artist who inspires me every time I visit her photostream. I love the way she views her world and captures it in photos, keep up the good work Peggy, it's so nice to have "met" you on Flickr!"
March 7th, 2007
nervous passenger says:
"chester & i have been in awe of peggy's flower power for some time & felt xmas was the day to expres our appreciation. peggy rules."
December 25th, 2006
"Peggy has certainly posted lots of excellent photos to Flickr, and I have posted really great comments on some of her photos, as well as post some to my Favorites. For any groups she does have admin duties in, she is doing an excellent job in those groups, including the Pansies And Violas originally started by steph.A (Stephanie Allison). Peggy has even posted really great comments on my photos. :-)"
August 10th, 2006
A n t o i n e t t e says:
"Peggy . . . I only know you through our visits on flickr . . . . but your personality shines through your words and photos. I hope some day we can continue the discourse in person! Thank you for your generosity and kindness. In a field of sunflowers, you have the happiest face!"
August 1st, 2006
Kim Taylor Hull says:
"peggy. is one of those special people who make Flickr special. She is a giving wonderful person and what can't be put into words is said with her photos. Plus, she loves baseball! Thank you for your friendship and photos!"
June 25th, 2006
"Peggy says she is ‘the Queen of clutter’…I doubt that. Take a look at her amazing circles set and you’ll know what I mean:)"
February 15th, 2006
Lynn Morag says:
"Peggy is one of the loveliest, most genuine people I have met on Flickr. She started one of my favourite groups Literary Reference in Pictures which has a harmony and diversity that is quite unique.
Peggy's photographs give us an insight into her world, her delightful pets, her garden, beach and friends. Through pairing with quotes and poetry to make us think, to make us laugh or that leave us moved, her work has an extra dimension makes me look forward to all her new work.
I have particular reason to thank Peggy for her kindness in giving me a Pro account. Flickr has brought all sorts of new people into my life and I am very glad that Peggy is one of them."
November 19th, 2005
Shari Diane says:
"Peggy takes incredible photographs of some of my favorite things (cats, flowers, sealife, bugs, the beach, and Southern California)! Her photos are incredibly colorful and portray a life of sun, sand and fun. I think I want her life! LOL! I love her eye for detail and her compositions are delightful. I can't wait to see what she puts up next!"
October 31st, 2005
- Peggy J Hughes
- March 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Peggy J Hughes Photography