I think of myself as a feeble with big amaranthine dreams. I love to comprehend almost anything and everything about life and the universe. The purpose of my life sounds rather too religious for an atheist. I want to understand the reason for our existence. Okay, I know I probably won't get a satisfying enough answer to that question, but I reckon with the information available, I can get a good enough estimate. Apart from reading, I also write poems. But that's only when I'm feeling pathetically sentimental. People usually describe me as: 'A weak, nerveless fool, devoid of energy and promptitude.' That's not true, though, whenever I'm out on a cricket field.
I currently use a Canon 500D. My previous list of cameras included Canon S5, S3, Powershot A75 and N8 Mobile Phone.
The guys who have written testimonials for me are one of the kindest people on flickr. Thank you all for your words. :)
If you ever feel like buying my images, just send me a flickr mail. I mostly give those for free. But I'd like if you ask first before downloading it yourself.
Please don't forget that all my images are copyrighted. I will most probably allow the use of my images for all non-profit matters, but only if I'm asked first.
Some of the amazing Photographers, that I've come across on flickr..
Anna Voig: anna voig
Viorica Grinsberger: Viorica G
Pansa Sunavee: Pansa_Sunavee
Tony Trusty: TruPhotog
Krisztina Medve: Medve Krisztina
Michelle Kelley: Xena2542
Free Web Counter
Two of the photos that I love (from my own photostream):
My location is a matter of constant change.
(Last updated on 31st December, 2013)
Photos of Harsh Mangal` (2)
- in explore 669,382 photos, 59,695 members
- Travel Photography 4,030,124 photos, 133,546 members
- Wild India 8,617 photos, 685 members
- India Skylines, Cityscapes, Aerials & Architecture 10,875 photos, 872 members
- Project Weather 643,793 photos, 93,895 members
- We Demand Puppies! 230 photos, 131 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 56,590 photos, 426 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 318,758 photos, 39,881 members
- Hello, India! 801 photos, 2,367 members
- Association of Indian Photographers 29,615 photos, 1,503 members
- Flicker for Kashmir 4,879 photos, 448 members
- India Images 426,206 photos, 18,905 members
- Canon Digital Photo Professional 45,884 photos, 1,951 members
- Soul Capture (P 2/A 4) 19,561 photos, 621 members
- Night Lights 928,531 photos, 82,724 members
- Architecture 1,731,957 photos, 100,060 members
- Flickr Galleries 2,649 photos, 919 members
- Max of Sweden's group! 46 photos, 9 members
- Cheesy Steve 270 photos, 40 members
- Collective Dream Journal 30,052 photos, 1,017 members
- "Hi, I'm...." Videos 300 photos, 966 members
- Riisli Gallery 13,629 photos, 1,126 members
- UTS: HSS 35 photos, 8 members
- Somewhat Strange... 26,901 photos, 815 members
- the anime club!!!! 91 photos, 13 members
- Mishaps that are Hotter & Cooler than the other Swill out there! 26 photos, 20 members
- RDFRS 1,103 photos, 398 members
- ho ming and zach best friends group!!!! 119 photos, 9 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 42 photos, 107 members
- The Student Group 2,957 photos, 404 members
- Just Clouds P1/ A2 ** INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!**Post 1 Award 2. 23,242 photos, 3,141 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 833,322 photos, 7,973 members
- The Sky Theme - Post 1, Award 3 - Sweeper Active 43,860 photos, 3,862 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 19,749 photos, 6,575 members
- Abandoned Dark Creepy 119,138 photos, 4,117 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,970 photos, 22,066 members
- Photrade 210 photos, 220 members
- Zero to 10 Views (Comments Required) 1,657 photos, 236 members
- Wachoo Wachoo Tribe 32 photos, 4 members
- Above Par 5,223 photos, 156 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,892 photos, 2,378 members
- FineCrafted & Friends 1,206 photos, 29 members
- Our Sky 78,523 photos, 4,820 members
- Teen Photography 49,054 photos, 1,855 members
- The Photo Of The Week ( Limit 1 per day!) 37,787 photos, 3,167 members
- We Demand Free Beer! 578 photos, 294 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 244,538 photos, 32,595 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,347 photos, 3,268 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 192,164 photos, 21,787 members
- 30 seconds! 244 photos, 178 members
dragonlady from Texas says:
"I have to say that Harsh has a ton of wonderful photos in his stream. i love it when he "experiments" with his photography. I enjoy looking at his travels through his lens and the people that are important to him as well.
he has a wonderful tallent and i hope he continues to bring us pleasure with his camera, and i do love his sense of humor in all things"
December 26th, 2008
`Mark&Manna Photography says:
"Harsh is a good and kind guy . His journey through life will take him places. I expect great things from him.
His photos have given me hours of pleasure!"
December 26th, 2008
Cristina W says:
Harsh is a great guy!
December 25th, 2008
Savage Hippie Girl says:
"Harsh is an energetic guy with lots of cool photos and a great sense of humor. So far, he is really only harsh when it comes to Rumor Humor. ; )"
December 25th, 2008
Kat Lily says:
"Harsh is my first Flickr friend! He nominated me for a Pro Account before we ever really talked! He's a lovely person to chat with, and his photos are awesome. I love the peak into his culture with all the photos he shares with us. Plus, we share a mild obsession for the clouds, and that- we will ALWAYS have :) I'm cheering you on through all your rough times with school woes and hoops you're jumping through for your future travels. Thank you Harsh for your friendship!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"I consider Harsh my friend. He makes me laugh and brightens my day. Thanks, Harsh, for being you. He also has really cool photos!"
September 10th, 2008
Wosh J Dalker says:
"Harsh is the funniest sheep i know! Well, there was this one other sheep that thought it was a dog..... Harsh is the funniest sheep THAT IS ALIVE! thats why he likes clouds so much, he gets turned on by them!"
August 24th, 2008
♥ Emma in Wonderland ♥ says:
"Harsh is one of the most gorgeous people on the whole of Flickr! He always cheers me up in group threads or in his visits to my photostream - he leaves such nice, encouraging comments! His own photostream is varied and interesting, punctuated by some stunning shots. We've never met, we're thousends of miles apart but I feel like Harsh is a friend! xxx"
August 7th, 2008
H.Carpe Diem says:
"Harsh is not only a great photographer, He is an amazing friend!!!
I am sure he will be a famous photographer some day not far...!!! YOU ARE AWESOME HARSH...!!!!"
June 11th, 2008
Anji Jardine says:
"I really like Harsh. He has a great sense of humour, doesn't take himself too seriously and he's a fine photographer as well! Rumour Humour in TBG wouldn't be the same without him and when he's ganged up on in the threads by the women, he's "a really good sport.""
May 31st, 2008
"All i can say is, every new photo put up by harsh makes me go "WOW...NO WAY!!" lol seriously...harsh is an amazing photographer, he has an eye for the art in photography and is basically one of the best photographers i know! i've never ever seen anything like his work...and everyday i just get a new surprise! thanks harsh you're a star!! xx"
March 20th, 2008
An incomplete disaster says:
"OK...where do I begin? Well I met Harsh in the BEST (and biggest)GROUP EVER! ~TBG
Ever since I've joined that group Harsh has been nothing but nice! I've never persoanlly met him but if I were to -I know I'd have so much fun with him-You sure are one awesome person!
His photos ROCK and I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at them! It gives me another view of another world, I cherish that!
You truely are a unique & special person with a heart of gold!
Thanks for being my flickr friend!
February 12th, 2008
"Harsh is my Rumor Humor buddy,
but don't let that scare you ..lol
He's got some nice images in his stream,
full of life and vibrance.
I guess he's mad at me for some bad rumor,
since he removed me from his profile's "friends" list,
but I still love him anyway ;);)
Harsh Mangal ROCKS!"
January 7th, 2008
Raggedy Anne. says:
"harsh is a very friendly young man, who acts much older than his years. his photo stream has many excellent photographs, and in my opinion his portraits are stunning. he has befriended a lot of people, and i fro one have shared many a funny joke with harsh. with harsh around, you will not be sad."
November 14th, 2007
"Harsh in one of the funniest guys I know. If you are feeling kinda blah, he will definately fix that with his jolly wit! He has a great photo stream too. Check it out, you will not be disapointed.
Never change kiddo...you are one in a million!!! And coming from the queen be sure that is a definate compliment!"
November 2nd, 2007
"Harsh has a great eye for photography! His photos are wonderful and he always makes time to take a look at others photos and leave kind and insightful comments. I truly value his friendship!!"
October 30th, 2007
"Harsh is AMAZINGLY patient & always willing to help - espeshally when you are a beginning photographer just stumbling all over the place on Flickr not having a clue! I will learn much from Harsh...if I don't drive him crazy first! Thank you Harsh Mangal!"
October 30th, 2007
The Humungus says:
"I think Harsh Mangal prys his eyelids open just waiting for a Rumour Humor challange in The Biggest Group. He can dish out the rumours and take it too.
And his photos are pretty darn good too."
October 27th, 2007
"Harsh has a quality he brings to flickr that I was missing for some time.. Quality of thought along with great depth of wisdom for others works.. He is a true photographer with the tools to make allot of professionals wounder why they have much better equipment and cannot figure out why they have not the "eye" to capture the shots.. Harsh truly enjoys spending allot of time checking out others photos and leaving wonderful comments that make you happy your a flickr friend of his. I'm truly blessed to have him as a friend.. God bless you my friend.."
October 20th, 2007
"Harsh is one of the sweetest guys ever.
He has a good word for everybody, he's funny and adorable.
And his photostream....wow he has gorgeous pictures of his country and has a great eye for details..you must check his clouds set and the flowers photos...they're utterly beautiful!
Keep up the great job, Harsh!"
October 14th, 2007
Mr MAMAZ says:
"Harsh is a great enjoying fellow I really appreciate the way he behaves with everyone in the Clouds and Anything Else Group. He's got real quality, great photographer eye and good analysis for his young age...."
October 9th, 2007
"HARSH!! you lied!! that one that you took.. that evil one... I love it and i will now be your personal stalker fro mthe US who doenst harm you but rather annoys you and is too playful. you know the kind..."
October 2nd, 2007
Ms Kat says:
"A second (or 3rd or 4th) on the cloud thing. He turns clouds into magical things. But it's not just clouds, scenery.. animals.. people. All of his photos are true works of art."
July 20th, 2007
Anirudh Tayal says:
"A real cool photographer and a great person in self. Just saw his profile. He had mentioned he has not got any quality photo but thats just opposite. His Your Choice set is amazing. I would love to see more of his great work in the future. Keep it up!"
June 17th, 2007
"Hi,Just to say abt this person that he is my younger brother. He got his good photographer's feature frm my dad. My father is a good photographer as he is. I feel very proud when i read people's comments on his pics. May god give him success in his life and he keeps on taking pics of anyone to everyone. Luv him a lot."
June 4th, 2007
Michael - B says:
"He likes patterns, trees, clouds, airplanes and many other things - but all of them are family safe. That's what's good about him - and he's also good at photographing people.
If you want to see a piece of India you simply have to browse his photo stream, no doubt."
May 27th, 2007
- Harsh Mangal
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Single
- MSN Space