Photojournalist, dad, all-around good guy. I shoot a lot of weddings in the Louisville, KY area and beyond. I recently started a podcast about photography, covering whatever photo topic I'm in the mood for--sometimes my business methodology, sometimes data backup, sometimes tips and advice for those seeking to hire a photographer. Visit my photoblog at steveharmon.wordpress.com and my commercial portfolio at www.harmonweddings.com
harmonweddings.com's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- 3 Alarm Photo [Post 1 Grade Three to the Right] 9,228 photos, 1,118 members
- The Spirit of New Orleans 15,823 photos, 624 members
- Mardi Gras 11,292 photos, 1,099 members
- Mardi Gras @ New Orleans 11,687 photos, 716 members
- Louisville's Kentucky Derby Festival 1,127 photos, 138 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 24,334 photos, 1,074 members
- Wedding Art 62,707 photos, 7,216 members
- Wedding Photographers 228,143 photos, 30,014 members
- Wedding Photography 260,863 photos, 52,814 members
"Well, he's my husband, so obviously I'm a fan, but he's seriously one of the most talented photographers and photojournalists I've ever met. He had a reputation of being incredibly talented as a photographer since he was in high school, and before I met him I knew he was an anomoly--able to take a roll of film and transform it into a roll of useable printable photos for the paper and the yearbook. I was so impressed with him! (then I got to know him...) ;) (Just kidding, hon.)
Also impressed were his high school, college, subsequent newspaper, state press associations (professionally), and onward and onward. He's won a ton of awards for photojournalism.
He's not perfect, you know. He's human. He's a busy guy and stuff--but he's a hell of a photographer and once he gets some images uploaded here you won't need me to tell you!
See his professional website for some customer testimonials re: his wedding work."
January 5th, 2006
- Stephen Harmon
- January 2006
- Louisville, KY
- New Albany, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Photographer Photojournalist and Dad
- Harmon Weddings (my business site)