living in Portland, Oregon and loving the city.
photography is a hobby... that I love. I own a D50 and "borrow" camera accessories and toys from my dad. Unfortunately most of his camera lenses are pre-automatic days and if my film slr wasn't so heavy i'd carry it around and use it more.
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,606,543 photos, 306,986 members
- Paper Crafting 56,616 photos, 3,577 members
- Paper Fetish 43,981 photos, 3,246 members
- Silhouette America 11,605 photos, 3,890 members
- This Old House: Please read posting guidelines,thanks. 8,119 photos, 781 members
- Pink Martini 74 photos, 61 members
- Hewn & Hammered 3,600 photos, 428 members
- Portland Art & Architecture 6,432 photos, 465 members
- Craftsman Bungalow 1,960 photos, 469 members
- vintage postcards 81,078 photos, 2,493 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,551 photos, 1,278 members
- Shabby Chic Furniture 2,401 photos, 457 members
- Wagon Club 783 photos, 134 members
- HGTV.ca - Style Sheet 1,657 photos, 259 members
- DIYWeddings 939 photos, 195 members
- Nikon D50: Weddings / Reception / Party 2,303 photos, 329 members
- B&W 4,094,835 photos, 193,265 members
- Light(Bulb) 1,231 photos, 1,807 members
- Pacific Crest Trail 1,897 photos, 275 members
- Domino Magazine 44,100 photos, 3,854 members
- Pretty Organized 9,739 photos, 4,733 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,089,401 photos, 39,413 members
- Light in Architecture 58,351 photos, 5,398 members
- Portland Photo Geeks 34,287 photos, 976 members
- all the tiny horses pdx 309 photos, 131 members
Pete&Hannah's pics says:
"MY testimonial to Hanmei; she is the craftiest person I have ever met. Who makes wedding cakes out of diapers!
She is taken!?! What a rip! Whoever has her is one lucky guy.
H-Mae, keep the photos coming. You have a great eye and its fun to see what you capture. Pete! and Ian (and Hannah too!) otherwise known as HiP!"
August 31st, 2008
- han-mei chiang
- August 2006
- portland, usa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- project engineer
- swanky & chiang