Looking for perfection in imperfection.
Using a Nikon D60 with 18-55mm basic kit lens.
- Veiled Women 1,859 photos, 927 members
- Street PhotoClub 32,069 photos, 2,284 members
- Street Photography International 325,370 photos, 9,659 members
- Poetry Of Life (On vacation and closed until I come back) 5,000 photos, 1,385 members
- Image Gallery - Urban Photos 70,596 photos, 1,538 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 35,258 photos, 2,666 members
- Street Photography Monochrome 11,547 photos, 6,902 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 622,905 photos, 45,367 members
- portraits and faces. 1,880,590 photos, 94,348 members
- The Human Element 141,674 photos, 4,109 members
- berlin photographers 4,203 photos, 62 members
- Berlin 319,061 photos, 13,799 members
- berlin street photography 26,113 photos, 2,158 members
- Black and White (Photography) 196,159 photos, 8,709 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 897,242 photos, 25,865 members
- philosophy in black and white 5,917 photos, 303 members
- Negro y Blanco / Black and White / Noir et Blanc 61,110 photos, 1,752 members
- Candid Street Portraiture 13,909 photos, 2,737 members
- ! ART & PHOTOGRAPHY ! No rules, No comments, Just Post 1,465,103 photos, 24,648 members
- Berlin-Mitte 51,363 photos, 3,211 members
- Monochrome portraits 38,104 photos, 2,143 members
- 121clicks 18,799 photos, 9,751 members
- I am..... 9,810 photos, 331 members
- SadnesS 16,568 photos, 2,044 members
- B+W 955,900 photos, 27,262 members
- Life in Black & White 1,190,972 photos, 35,230 members
- Travel and social reportage (respect rules or be banned) 51,249 photos, 2,257 members
- Soulful Black & White 187,026 photos, 5,795 members
- South Asia in Black White & Grey 810 photos, 121 members
- Global Street Photography (GSP) 409 photos, 95 members
- `Courageous Street Photography 24,343 photos, 1,377 members
- Photojournalism & Photojournalists 331,997 photos, 11,128 members
- 1000 B&W 758 photos, 1,517 members
- pictures we read, words we see - journalism 17,558 photos, 225 members
- Shadows & Light 159,416 photos, 5,236 members
- shadows 225,365 photos, 21,794 members
- Shadow Play 92,475 photos, 6,276 members
- silhouette 401,773 photos, 63,684 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 39,839 photos, 3,809 members
- BLACKartWHITE 139,958 photos, 8,899 members
- Instruction #25 192 photos, 418 members
- Streetlife Berlin & elsewhere 63,908 photos, 843 members
- I feel your poetry. I feel your soul. 5,553 photos, 171 members
- moments in our life 132,806 photos, 2,471 members
- London Street Photography Metro Competition 6,440 photos, 1,214 members
- People Silhouettes 31,708 photos, 4,699 members
- Cinematic Street Photography 13,081 photos, 3,051 members
- Candid Revelations 5,769 photos, 1,100 members
- Character Studies 37,530 photos, 930 members
- Human in Geometry 81,164 photos, 5,977 members
"Su trabajo revela una auténtica pasión por todo lo que hace y sabe transmitir todo su entorno haciéndolo mucho más cercano para todos aquellos que le admiramos. Gracias Hameediii por compartir tu trabajo con todos nosotros. Un fuerte abrazo."
March 17th, 2012
frieda ryckaert says:
"Not just because of the anouncement of your first exhibition, but of a much larger respect for your wonderful vision on the world around you. Reporting from a world where violence and being haunted is never far away, a place where anger, agression and fear make part of every day's life, is not an easy task and judge from an open and fearless personality. Not taking a prejudiced point of view, the portraits and situations that respire the many faces of Karachi, speak of a great sense of humanity and beauty, always with the refined subtility that's own to your work
May your exhibition be seen by many people, may your visual word be spread around the world
With my deepest respect,
September 25th, 2011
jerry τĵίρυτπα (OFF) says:
"I've seen many talents in Flickr. But what Hameed has is something else.
Unlike most Flickrs (including myself) he constantly delivers high quality street photography to his stream. Each one of his shots has something special, something that will touch any viewers.
To make things even more impressive is that he uses a kit lens.
Please continue do what you 're doing and keep them coming."
September 6th, 2011
"Time for a testimonial!!
Hameed is the right person who deserves one! What an amazing stream he has. I think Hameed is one of the best photographers I've seen on Flickr! He has a great eye how to capture moments of life in a unique way ....
Hameed: Keep up the good shooting and I hope to enjoy your images for a long time!!"
September 2nd, 2011
Dan Goorevitch (busy) says:
"Hameed is living proof that you can't blame the camera. Working with a D-60 and kit lens, his stuff is miles ahead of people with more sophisticated kit. Why? Because he stands in. Nothing can budge him from his spot. Brave and totally committed to each photograph, he's like a Canadian Mountie: he always gets his shot."
August 15th, 2011
"Every work filled with a sense of mystery and sometimes, sadness and sometimes, happiness. You can find the simplest means of joy or sadness or oddity here in his stream. I could easily fav all the photographs on Hameediii's stream.. Truly a master in our time-"
July 27th, 2011
Mister Blur says:
"A strong and powerful series of images, full of light and darkness. Beauty amongst decadence and debris. Brilliant and perfect portraits with wrinkles or make-up, the perfect balance and contrast.
The titles are just the right words
I have the same camera and I hope someday to make at least one shot like one of these great stream.
The perfect example of how there is still hope in the world and how kindness and good thinking can make our world someday peaceful.
In this moments, my Mexico is living under the rule of the gun, so somehow your images resembles how are we living.
thanx for your great view, great Hameed!"
July 10th, 2011
"One of my most favorite streams on Flickr. Every picture mesmerizing, compelling and filled with emotion."
September 16th, 2009
- December 2008
- Karachi, Pakistan
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Self Employed