Here, there and back again.
- Wild silhouettes 4,862 photos, 903 members
- 110 photos, 73 members
- Light Sprites everywhere 74 photos, 12 members
- Black and White 6,881,345 photos, 355,369 members
- TOP PHOGRAPHY 2 photos, 5 members
- Flickr Games 786 photos, 461 members
- Geometric Beauty 206,667 photos, 11,754 members
- the good eye 8,908 photos, 177 members
- FlickrIcons 72 photos, 83 members
- Less Is More... 58,390 photos, 58,647 members
- Deep Space Imagineers (AKA Space Madness) 320 photos, 48 members
- Same Place - Different Time, Different Light 341 photos, 81 members
- Reflections 713,631 photos, 55,558 members
- Pareidolia 7,622 photos, 1,151 members
- Thermal Infrared Camera Images 263 photos, 78 members
- Seattle 180,075 photos, 8,583 members
- zen 79,079 photos, 4,324 members
- Window seat please 111,598 photos, 30,069 members
- Professional Spelling Mistakes 228 photos, 53 members
- Artefacts in print 7 photos, 3 members
- : abstract AND minimal : 50,082 photos, 1,952 members
- GUESS WHAT THIS IS 3,395 photos, 1,146 members
- Light and Lines, Licht en Lijnen. 2,214 photos, 89 members
- Abstract Photos 123,117 photos, 19,225 members
- Less is More: The Best 6,645 photos, 3,162 members
- Pitch Blackground 721 photos, 127 members
- CATACORNER 1,018 photos, 145 members
- blackground 10,024 photos, 1,154 members
- Moviscrolliosis/ Images that appear to change as you scroll them 1,015 photos, 199 members
- My Favorite Line 19 photos, 35 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,602 photos, 244 members
- Atoms 0 photos, 14 members
- Flickr Hacks 419 photos, 21,997 members
- Utata 459,101 photos, 27,938 members
- the FANTASTIC 3,509 photos, 389 members
- Luck 869 photos, 316 members
- FlickRandom 0 photos, 33 members
- 160 photos, 36 members
- Balance 1,483 photos, 583 members
- from BELOW - straight up 8,241 photos, 1,709 members
- Emergence 779 photos, 582 members
- Translations 403 photos, 289 members
- Tips for Recycling and Reusing 958 photos, 1,427 members
"Gustavo thinks, and Gustavo sees, and Gustavo thinks about what he sees… and HOW he sees. His images are beautiful and intelligent, playful and scholarly. It is a total pleasure, and very inspiring, to watch him stir the mixture everyday."
November 25th, 2007
jamie B says:
"Always helpful, forever honest in critique, and always present. Gustavo is part of what makes Flickr great. I appreciate him."
October 24th, 2005
Brian T Wright says:
"Gustavo and I have very little in common. He is intelligent and I am dumb as rocks. He loves numbers, statistics, sees order in chaos; I failed algebra twice and only pretend to calculate in my checkbook register. He is a photographer with an understanding of color, perspective and resolution; I cannot use a camera that does not have an Auto selection.
Yet, despite our differences, we have a friendship. It's because Gustavo bridges the gap, reaches out to me and offers a steady, helping hand. I suspect there are many others who can say the same about him. Many thanks, my friend."
August 26th, 2005
"Gustavo is part of a unique breed of photographer with a rare gift. The gift of a truly different perspective, and the ability to share that gift with us through his photographs."
July 28th, 2005
"Gustavo is one of those people who makes Flickr so special. While sure he takes a great picture, his commentary and insights are always interesting and thoughtful. He's one of my favorite folks in the flickrverse. I can't imagine this place without him."
April 30th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"Flickr is a new world of images and relationships and Gustavo is our first cartographer. We are quite lucky indeed. Just as maps are about patterns, his excellent photographs are full of fascinating patterns."
April 24th, 2005
"Gustavo draws order somehow of perceived chaos. Recently, I bought a used photography book from a store here near Emory University. In the book, the author discussed how JUST in 1971, the UK produced hundreds of millions of photos.
Now imagine today, how many digital photos are taken a day, how many e-mailed, how many uploaded to YAHOO, Flickr, HELLO, etc . . .
What are the large-scale implications of our digital photo memory?
I have no idea, but Gustavo probably does!"
March 15th, 2005
"GG is the master of emergence and the metaworld"
March 4th, 2005
Drift Words says:
"Although he's far too clever, he makes up for it by using his polymath powers for good."
March 4th, 2005
Broken Haiku says:
"This man surely has a lot to teach me when it comes to photography. His style seems to be summed up by shapes and striving for colour and motion and I'll be interested in following his developement."
March 3rd, 2005
"Thank you so much for your graphs. Keep pushing it ahead, we can all join you in the first true virtual space."
February 9th, 2005
"GustavoG, you are a phenomenal asset to Flickr, it's good to know you. And your pictures are good too :)"
January 10th, 2005
- October 2004