Here, there and back again.
- Wild silhouettes 4,128 photos, 777 members
- 110 photos, 73 members
- Light Sprites everywhere 74 photos, 12 members
- Black and White 6,877,357 photos, 350,540 members
- TOP PHOGRAPHY 2 photos, 5 members
- Flickr Games 638 photos, 439 members
- Geometric Beauty 201,150 photos, 11,441 members
- the good eye 6,591 photos, 148 members
- FlickrIcons 72 photos, 84 members
- Less Is More... 51,900 photos, 56,687 members
- Deep Space Imagineers (AKA Space Madness) 324 photos, 48 members
- Same Place - Different Time, Different Light 336 photos, 82 members
- Reflections 681,013 photos, 54,176 members
- Pareidolia 7,217 photos, 1,100 members
- Thermal Infrared Camera Images 251 photos, 68 members
- Seattle 177,679 photos, 8,506 members
- zen 76,633 photos, 4,268 members
- Window seat please 109,087 photos, 29,787 members
- Professional Spelling Mistakes 228 photos, 53 members
- Artefacts in print 7 photos, 3 members
- : abstract AND minimal : 41,073 photos, 1,673 members
- GUESS WHAT THIS IS 3,350 photos, 1,147 members
- Light and Lines, Licht en Lijnen. 2,038 photos, 83 members
- Abstract Photos 121,657 photos, 19,217 members
- Less is More: The Best 6,775 photos, 3,006 members
- Pitch Blackground 698 photos, 121 members
- CATACORNER 1,020 photos, 146 members
- blackground 10,077 photos, 1,154 members
- Moviscrolliosis/ Images that appear to change as you scroll them 1,015 photos, 200 members
- My Favorite Line 19 photos, 35 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,578 photos, 241 members
- Atoms 0 photos, 14 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,888 members
- Utata 458,711 photos, 27,526 members
- the FANTASTIC 3,292 photos, 385 members
- Luck 868 photos, 315 members
- FlickRandom 0 photos, 33 members
- 161 photos, 37 members
- Balance 1,475 photos, 576 members
- from BELOW - straight up 8,133 photos, 1,695 members
- Emergence 778 photos, 585 members
- Translations 408 photos, 288 members
- Tips for Recycling and Reusing 943 photos, 1,428 members
"Gustavo thinks, and Gustavo sees, and Gustavo thinks about what he sees… and HOW he sees. His images are beautiful and intelligent, playful and scholarly. It is a total pleasure, and very inspiring, to watch him stir the mixture everyday."
November 25th, 2007
jamie B says:
"Always helpful, forever honest in critique, and always present. Gustavo is part of what makes Flickr great. I appreciate him."
October 24th, 2005
Brian T Wright says:
"Gustavo and I have very little in common. He is intelligent and I am dumb as rocks. He loves numbers, statistics, sees order in chaos; I failed algebra twice and only pretend to calculate in my checkbook register. He is a photographer with an understanding of color, perspective and resolution; I cannot use a camera that does not have an Auto selection.
Yet, despite our differences, we have a friendship. It's because Gustavo bridges the gap, reaches out to me and offers a steady, helping hand. I suspect there are many others who can say the same about him. Many thanks, my friend."
August 26th, 2005
"Gustavo is part of a unique breed of photographer with a rare gift. The gift of a truly different perspective, and the ability to share that gift with us through his photographs."
July 28th, 2005
"Gustavo is one of those people who makes Flickr so special. While sure he takes a great picture, his commentary and insights are always interesting and thoughtful. He's one of my favorite folks in the flickrverse. I can't imagine this place without him."
April 30th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"Flickr is a new world of images and relationships and Gustavo is our first cartographer. We are quite lucky indeed. Just as maps are about patterns, his excellent photographs are full of fascinating patterns."
April 24th, 2005
"Gustavo draws order somehow of perceived chaos. Recently, I bought a used photography book from a store here near Emory University. In the book, the author discussed how JUST in 1971, the UK produced hundreds of millions of photos.
Now imagine today, how many digital photos are taken a day, how many e-mailed, how many uploaded to YAHOO, Flickr, HELLO, etc . . .
What are the large-scale implications of our digital photo memory?
I have no idea, but Gustavo probably does!"
March 15th, 2005
"GG is the master of emergence and the metaworld"
March 4th, 2005
Drift Words says:
"Although he's far too clever, he makes up for it by using his polymath powers for good."
March 4th, 2005
Broken Haiku says:
"This man surely has a lot to teach me when it comes to photography. His style seems to be summed up by shapes and striving for colour and motion and I'll be interested in following his developement."
March 3rd, 2005
"Thank you so much for your graphs. Keep pushing it ahead, we can all join you in the first true virtual space."
February 9th, 2005
"GustavoG, you are a phenomenal asset to Flickr, it's good to know you. And your pictures are good too :)"
January 10th, 2005
- October 2004