- Your Best Shot 2016 28,411 photos, 40,909 members
- Flickr Friday 27,716 photos, 35,804 members
- in explore 751,629 photos, 66,497 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 18,600 photos, 243 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 140,463 photos, 4,033 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 9,579 photos, 591 members
- Mushrooms 94,304 photos, 9,661 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 105,213 photos, 4,650 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 323,289 photos, 39,942 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 355,783 photos, 24,095 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 25,644 photos, 581 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 245,856 photos, 5,624 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 473,378 photos, 17,459 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 429,837 photos, 51,052 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,290 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 760 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 1,052 photos, 261 members
- Photographers' Rights. 223 photos, 3,647 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 151,038 photos, 16,226 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 730,499 photos, 48,852 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,199,488 photos, 76,901 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,910 photos, 6,127 members
- Exposition - A Gallery of Exceptional Images 44,534 photos, 2,418 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 208,717 photos, 21,794 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 172,534 photos, 8,313 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 216,103 photos, 15,126 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,920 photos, 13,259 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 415,066 photos, 12,547 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 292 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,216,580 photos, 36,647 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,406 photos, 41,850 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 366,699 photos, 10,032 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 331,139 photos, 14,127 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 62,929 photos, 5,232 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:FAV/A3) 683,528 photos, 38,800 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,917 members
- SIC and friends 817 photos, 1,818 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 198,065 photos, 7,254 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 183,981 photos, 7,020 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 679,050 photos, 42,282 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 147,023 photos, 6,733 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 704,784 photos, 26,411 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 606,545 photos, 46,924 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 187,356 photos, 14,891 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 299,508 photos, 32,820 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,289,442 photos, 60,287 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,348,997 photos, 28,905 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 346,830 photos, 31,329 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,488 photos, 7,143 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: