- Flickr Friday 25,414 photos, 34,353 members
- in explore 683,314 photos, 60,814 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 15,430 photos, 234 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 139,695 photos, 4,043 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 9,199 photos, 590 members
- Mushrooms 89,363 photos, 9,459 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 101,546 photos, 4,575 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 319,842 photos, 39,889 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 345,101 photos, 23,805 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 23,402 photos, 562 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 232,469 photos, 5,566 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 455,221 photos, 17,388 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 422,017 photos, 50,971 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,307 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 752 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 978 photos, 262 members
- Photographers' Rights. 225 photos, 3,647 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- 'Unsafe' (new contest) 145,803 photos, 16,068 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 713,994 photos, 48,691 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,180,763 photos, 76,623 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,747 photos, 6,135 members
- Exposition - An Outstanding Gallery of Talent _ Submissions Open 44,293 photos, 2,389 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 207,411 photos, 21,813 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 168,697 photos, 8,305 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 216,407 photos, 15,161 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 87,655 photos, 13,253 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 406,342 photos, 12,522 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 293 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,213,217 photos, 36,619 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,459 photos, 41,925 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 346,246 photos, 9,783 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 325,848 photos, 14,115 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 61,875 photos, 5,213 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:A3) 698,442 photos, 39,355 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,863 members
- SIC and friends 820 photos, 1,825 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 190,887 photos, 7,129 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 178,651 photos, 6,928 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 659,611 photos, 41,771 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 143,898 photos, 6,710 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 698,494 photos, 26,302 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 594,724 photos, 46,831 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 177,820 photos, 14,815 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 292,539 photos, 32,612 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,242,185 photos, 59,659 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,282,774 photos, 28,261 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 336,718 photos, 31,239 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,256 photos, 7,150 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 192,610 photos, 21,781 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: