- in explore 634,782 photos, 57,250 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 17,597 photos, 234 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 139,104 photos, 4,047 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 8,900 photos, 589 members
- Mushrooms 86,742 photos, 9,373 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 98,559 photos, 4,529 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 317,736 photos, 39,871 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 339,060 photos, 23,543 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 21,915 photos, 536 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 223,678 photos, 5,503 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 442,314 photos, 17,359 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 415,557 photos, 50,931 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,321 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 744 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 950 photos, 262 members
- Photographers' Rights. 224 photos, 3,650 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- 'Boredom' (new contest) 142,738 photos, 15,958 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 701,954 photos, 48,602 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,168,634 photos, 76,372 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,392 photos, 6,133 members
- Exposition - An Outstanding Gallery of Talent _ Submissions Open 43,712 photos, 2,344 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 205,864 photos, 21,802 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 165,850 photos, 8,299 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 214,996 photos, 15,186 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 87,013 photos, 13,267 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 400,915 photos, 12,509 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 294 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,204,481 photos, 36,578 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,398 photos, 41,977 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 331,928 photos, 9,642 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 322,555 photos, 14,111 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 61,186 photos, 5,204 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:A3) 697,982 photos, 39,252 members
- Flickr Hacks 427 photos, 21,738 members
- SIC and friends 820 photos, 1,832 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 186,317 photos, 7,046 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 175,315 photos, 6,864 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 647,308 photos, 41,392 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 142,269 photos, 6,711 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 682,729 photos, 26,261 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 587,504 photos, 46,760 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 170,491 photos, 14,758 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" 287,639 photos, 32,537 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,210,173 photos, 59,294 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,238,802 photos, 27,836 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 330,027 photos, 31,164 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,288 photos, 7,160 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 191,814 photos, 21,807 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 436,252 photos, 27,079 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: