- Your Best Shot 2016 28,510 photos, 41,098 members
- Flickr Friday 27,112 photos, 35,378 members
- in explore 735,398 photos, 65,230 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 17,872 photos, 243 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 140,355 photos, 4,039 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 9,482 photos, 592 members
- Mushrooms 93,805 photos, 9,647 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 104,321 photos, 4,632 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 322,382 photos, 39,924 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 352,753 photos, 24,035 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 25,174 photos, 578 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 242,246 photos, 5,610 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 469,512 photos, 17,437 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 428,014 photos, 51,032 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,295 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 759 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 1,046 photos, 261 members
- Photographers' Rights. 223 photos, 3,643 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- The 'Ultimate' Final 149,501 photos, 16,194 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 726,067 photos, 48,817 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,194,946 photos, 76,828 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,842 photos, 6,127 members
- Exposition - An Outstanding Gallery of Talent 44,574 photos, 2,413 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 208,169 photos, 21,803 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 171,444 photos, 8,307 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 215,617 photos, 15,136 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,651 photos, 13,263 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 413,032 photos, 12,536 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 291 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,214,527 photos, 36,601 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,225 photos, 41,872 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 361,747 photos, 9,978 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 329,755 photos, 14,122 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 62,724 photos, 5,229 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:FAV/A3) 685,081 photos, 38,851 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,909 members
- SIC and friends 817 photos, 1,819 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 195,756 photos, 7,223 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 182,509 photos, 7,004 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 674,023 photos, 42,164 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 146,241 photos, 6,724 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 698,795 photos, 26,376 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 603,553 photos, 46,888 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 185,227 photos, 14,875 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 298,661 photos, 32,773 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,278,191 photos, 60,104 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,333,446 photos, 28,754 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 344,190 photos, 31,290 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,421 photos, 7,143 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: