- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 12,315 photos, 185 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 137,211 photos, 4,054 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 7,841 photos, 587 members
- Mushrooms 83,783 photos, 9,221 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 89,873 photos, 4,371 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 311,368 photos, 39,694 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 316,540 photos, 22,719 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 18,849 photos, 476 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 198,900 photos, 5,312 members
- Blink Again (no children) P1/A3 - Primary Colors Challenge 397,117 photos, 17,015 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 396,530 photos, 50,701 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,351 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 690 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 693 photos, 266 members
- Photographers' Rights. 232 photos, 3,654 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Expanse' 131,868 photos, 15,577 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 661,753 photos, 48,181 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,139,067 photos, 75,516 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 37,113 photos, 6,124 members
- Exposition (Please Comment On Other Images) 42,181 photos, 2,275 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 202,439 photos, 21,747 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 160,702 photos, 8,242 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 209,993 photos, 15,098 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 85,013 photos, 13,259 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 385,120 photos, 12,438 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 300 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,171,321 photos, 36,255 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,385 photos, 42,015 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 293,432 photos, 9,181 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 312,733 photos, 14,067 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 59,507 photos, 5,171 members
- ! !"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD (Level 1) 690,103 photos, 38,656 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,616 members
- SIC and friends 822 photos, 1,840 members
- ! Quality Pixels ! ~ Post 1 - Award 2 ~ 176,972 photos, 7,005 members
- ! I love my pics ! ~ Post 1 - Award 2 ~ 168,815 photos, 6,805 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 606,010 photos, 40,074 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 137,718 photos, 6,678 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 638,164 photos, 26,070 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 560,698 photos, 46,419 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 151,231 photos, 14,559 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" Post 1 Award 3 271,404 photos, 32,209 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,111,731 photos, 57,939 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,115,115 photos, 26,330 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 308,785 photos, 30,954 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,162 photos, 7,153 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 188,673 photos, 21,856 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 418,847 photos, 26,793 members
- Photos of QUALITY to Smile About ~ International ~ (moderated) 224,283 photos, 14,797 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: