- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 8,450 photos, 153 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 136,361 photos, 4,063 members
- thingyan 210 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 7,132 photos, 577 members
- Mushrooms 78,024 photos, 8,883 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 82,841 photos, 4,220 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 307,245 photos, 39,533 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 302,483 photos, 22,317 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 17,184 photos, 444 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 181,800 photos, 5,159 members
- Blink Again (no children) P1/A3 - New Challenge ACTION 366,204 photos, 16,766 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 384,071 photos, 50,464 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,364 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 665 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 610 photos, 268 members
- Photographers' Rights. 230 photos, 3,644 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Lasting' 124,440 photos, 15,265 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 635,078 photos, 47,756 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,133,870 photos, 74,661 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 35,972 photos, 6,070 members
- Exposition (Please Comment On Other Images) 40,102 photos, 2,199 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 200,804 photos, 21,725 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 156,511 photos, 8,208 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 205,970 photos, 15,044 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 84,516 photos, 13,295 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 375,561 photos, 12,362 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 304 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,150,336 photos, 36,026 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,305 photos, 42,105 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 266,170 photos, 8,809 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 307,097 photos, 14,060 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 58,674 photos, 5,174 members
- ! !"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD (Level 1) 695,299 photos, 38,446 members
- Flickr Hacks 437 photos, 19,727 members
- SIC and friends 824 photos, 1,851 members
- ! Quality Pixels ! ~ Post 1 - Award 2 ~ 171,565 photos, 7,012 members
- ! I love my pics ! ~ Post 1 - Award 2 ~ 164,043 photos, 6,815 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 576,223 photos, 38,771 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 135,701 photos, 6,668 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 604,922 photos, 25,897 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 542,757 photos, 46,064 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 138,614 photos, 14,343 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ No People "Monitored Queue" 264,790 photos, 31,978 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,045,964 photos, 56,538 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,032,381 photos, 24,922 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 294,839 photos, 30,736 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,070 photos, 7,171 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 186,046 photos, 21,888 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 408,495 photos, 26,551 members
- Photos of QUALITY to Smile About ~ International ~ (moderated) 222,723 photos, 14,871 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: