- Flickr Friday 24,363 photos, 33,593 members
- in explore 653,612 photos, 58,644 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 18,175 photos, 236 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 139,393 photos, 4,045 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 9,025 photos, 589 members
- Mushrooms 87,491 photos, 9,403 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 99,834 photos, 4,550 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 318,300 photos, 39,880 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 340,862 photos, 23,579 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 22,498 photos, 544 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 227,235 photos, 5,522 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 447,359 photos, 17,368 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 418,039 photos, 50,945 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,314 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 747 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 982 photos, 262 members
- Photographers' Rights. 224 photos, 3,652 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- 'Horizon' (new theme) 143,841 photos, 15,982 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 706,850 photos, 48,649 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,172,451 photos, 76,503 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,539 photos, 6,138 members
- Exposition - An Outstanding Gallery of Talent _ Submissions Open 43,922 photos, 2,353 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 206,560 photos, 21,806 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 166,910 photos, 8,309 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 215,485 photos, 15,186 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 87,262 photos, 13,263 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 402,846 photos, 12,509 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 294 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,207,163 photos, 36,599 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,243 photos, 41,965 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 337,018 photos, 9,701 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 323,736 photos, 14,109 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 61,462 photos, 5,208 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:A3) 697,749 photos, 39,294 members
- Flickr Hacks 426 photos, 21,859 members
- SIC and friends 820 photos, 1,829 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 187,746 photos, 7,083 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 176,653 photos, 6,887 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 651,691 photos, 41,522 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 142,904 photos, 6,711 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 687,828 photos, 26,267 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 590,568 photos, 46,793 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 173,251 photos, 14,778 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 289,432 photos, 32,553 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,221,806 photos, 59,411 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,255,261 photos, 27,985 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 332,481 photos, 31,183 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,352 photos, 7,154 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 191,923 photos, 21,797 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: