- Flickr Friday 26,254 photos, 34,747 members
- in explore 709,351 photos, 62,885 members
- "Flickr's Best Photography" (post 1~award 1) 16,702 photos, 242 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 140,083 photos, 4,042 members
- thingyan 199 photos, 37 members
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 9,345 photos, 592 members
- Mushrooms 92,687 photos, 9,619 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 103,041 photos, 4,596 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 321,131 photos, 39,911 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 349,030 photos, 23,911 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 24,346 photos, 572 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 237,631 photos, 5,576 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 462,257 photos, 17,416 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 424,843 photos, 51,015 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,301 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 3 photos, 755 members
- "Golden A Class" (Please, comment one) 1,016 photos, 261 members
- Photographers' Rights. 223 photos, 3,646 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- 'Ten' (we're 10 years old!) 147,690 photos, 16,160 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 721,112 photos, 48,755 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,188,359 photos, 76,745 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 38,865 photos, 6,132 members
- Exposition - Submissions Closed Until Dec 15 44,393 photos, 2,400 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 207,359 photos, 21,816 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 169,920 photos, 8,301 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 216,798 photos, 15,151 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,142 photos, 13,260 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 409,594 photos, 12,530 members
- Invite Pool Sweepr/Comment Group Inspectr Support 1 photo, 293 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,215,978 photos, 36,620 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,216 photos, 41,894 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 354,085 photos, 9,858 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 327,581 photos, 14,122 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 62,374 photos, 5,223 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:FAV/A3) 687,905 photos, 38,994 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,888 members
- SIC and friends 820 photos, 1,824 members
- ! Quality Pixels! Post One Award Two Photos! 193,086 photos, 7,172 members
- ! I Love My Pics ! Post One Award Two Photos 180,406 photos, 6,962 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 667,216 photos, 41,975 members
- Wonderful world Mix ( Post 1 - Comment 5.) Please!!! 144,933 photos, 6,716 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 707,828 photos, 26,335 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 599,262 photos, 46,858 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 181,489 photos, 14,842 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 294,013 photos, 32,670 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,260,919 photos, 59,862 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,309,710 photos, 28,523 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 340,065 photos, 31,254 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,312 photos, 7,146 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 193,128 photos, 21,754 members
A.K.M.Ali hossain. says:
"This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Thanks from Ali hossain."
July 24th, 2013
"I am so proud to have Mr Gustaf in my contact list. He is such an experiance person in photography. feel free to ask him anything on photography and he is more than willing to share his vast experiance..Thanks a lot my friend for your photos and comments as they are really inspire and motivate me to keep clicking...:)"
August 4th, 2009
Asadbabil (super busy) says:
This is an overdue testimony to my long time Flickr friend Gustaf Wallen. If anybody is interested to know something about one of the best still life artists and photographers in Flickr Community my advice is to visit the photostream of gustafwallen. He is one of the most prolific and versatile photographers I known in Flickr. All his photos are characterized by an incredible elegance, meticulousness, composition, sharpness and coloring and ALL can’t be missed looking through thumb-nails only. The majority of his photos are invition to enjoyment, relaxing and peace.
Behind all the photos is one of the loveliest and gentlest persons I met here. His visits and comments are always generous and intelligent, and gives a great support and appreciation of the photo and the photographer. His old photo set is a record of his journey in life and reflect his modest, kind and generous personality. I always appreciate his comments a lot. Thank you Gustaf for being a so good friend. You are really enrichment in my contacts and one of the people I'd like to meet in person. I'm sure you have many other stories to tell about your life journey through photography. Thank you my friend for being who you are."
November 24th, 2008
Peem (pattpoom) says:
"Gus Wallen is one of the great photographer who comments on my photos when I first join flickr and this is very honor to me. His photostream is full of lively and very high quality photos which always give me a smile while visiting. I have to get this opportunity to thanks you for always sharing great works and being so nice to me in this tetimonial written.:)"
August 17th, 2008
Zeetz Jones says:
"One word: EXEMPLARY.
I always enjoy and excited in viewing each of Gustaf's postings. There are new ones and there are vintage ones. No matter which one, they're charming and top quality; and the more you'd want to comment about them. His travel photos are a delight. Will learn a thing or two about the places and the people he visited. As a contact, he never fails to give terrific comments, sometimes humorous. I love his comments more when they're amusing, like the one he posted on my "powder-puff tiara duck," which left me laughing on and off for days!
I say, I'm honored to be one of his contacts and will always look forward to his new postings."
October 25th, 2007
Twinkling Jade says:
"Gustaf is not only a talented photographer and artist but also a humble man with heart of gold. He leaves kind and encouraging comments to new photographers like me. He has made my advanture in Photography such a pleasant and fun experience. Thanks you Gustaf, you're my true inspiration!"
August 19th, 2007
Scott Kinmartin says:
"Gustaf has a unique ability to make anything look alive. His way of capturing wildlife and nature is very interesting. It is rare to find someone with such a passion who is able to take the time and offer his kind words to a variety of photographers. He is a true inspiration and I am thankful to have his motivational comments."
June 9th, 2007
"One word about your beautiful photos:
Thanks for sharing."
April 24th, 2007
Mia Lewis Images says:
"Gustaf was one of the first people to comment on my photos on Flickr and has been a wonderful encouraging contact ever since!! His photos are not only fantastic, but for me are very educational in terms of places he has been, but also from a compositional point of view. I love signing on and seeing what his latest uploads are!! Thank you for your kindness and friendship."
January 18th, 2007
"I meet Gustaf here on Flickr like most of my dear friends and I am honored to be able to call him one. He is a kind and gentle person and it shows in his photo's and also because of all the kind words he has for other's photos he comments on..it's a pleasure to know him and call him a friend..Thank you gustaf..for being who you are...a wonderful person."
December 8th, 2006
- Gus Wallen
- July 2005
- Helsinki, Finland
- I am: