Short,dumpy, blonde, moody, freckled, celt, vicar of dibley type thing, mental health hospital chaplain, love the beauty of scotland and her rich heritage and culture, usually found at one of the many stone circles in this area contemplating stuff
live in Aberdeen Scotland.
My style ... mixed bag of allsorts ... so just deal with it :OP
I know my pics are crap i don't claim to be a photographer. snapping is something i just like to do to keep a memory, If my job offendeth thee and my pics bore thee then all i ask is pass on by and respect my humanity
I know a Christian cliche is to say you are blessed by sic n sic . But in my case this is very true in that I have been blessed with some good friends on flickr. Who are conniving, mischievious, plotting rats. The Scottish MeetUp Group are the bees patootie.
I love the Sony A300 they gave me in jan 09. I in no way deserve it but I do love it.
PS Sept 2004 I began by journey on flickr. Im so old skool there were no computers when i left in 1982
PPS: I like my icthus with legs :OP
PPPS: If anything takes your fancy to use in some sort of church related stuff then fine I;m ok with you using it, just let me know. Ta
PPPPS: I'm pretty reasonable about folks wanting to use my pics in books websites etc just ask first. No Right wing political stuff nor Right wing evangelical use of any faith or none
"Who possesses this landscape? - The man who bought it or I who am possessed by it?" From 'A man in Assynt'- Norman MacCaig
create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide
- Broadford works, Aberdeen 970 photos, 52 members
- Sony SLT A77 II&I + A65 134,896 photos, 4,395 members
- Churches around Scotland 1,402 photos, 73 members
- No, I'm Spartacus 95 photos, 27 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 130,684 photos, 6,558 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 146 members
- The Gryphon, Bristol 431 photos, 6 members
- The Balvenie - Single Malt Scotch Whisky 101 photos, 22 members
- Extreme Bokeh 374,072 photos, 20,794 members
- ☪ ✝ ☸ Religions ✡ ☬ ☯ 6,386 photos, 355 members
- Trooper's Tales 60 photos, 3 members
- Scotland's Roads 96 photos, 130 members
- Religion in Scotland 699 photos, 66 members
- Flickr CPR 9,471 photos, 578 members
- Visions Photography Club 2,084 photos, 21 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,152 photos, 208 members
- ::Flickr IS my blog:: 262,476 photos, 2,905 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 49,830 photos, 399 members
- The Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things 2,361 photos, 94 members
- Sony α300 series 53,340 photos, 1,654 members
- Abandoned Buildings and Structures 16,420 photos, 398 members
- "SEASCAPE" 137,290 photos, 5,924 members
- Sheep Sunday 2,339 photos, 152 members
- Aberdeen @ Night 536 photos, 72 members
- Hidden Aberdeen 263 photos, 60 members
- 10 Million MORE Photos 802,287 photos, 873 members
- Scotland: The People 642 photos, 108 members
- Christian Symbolism 1,313 photos, 66 members
- Spiritual Earth 2,555 photos, 701 members
- Presbyterian 1,903 photos, 59 members
- Places of Worship in Scotland 44 photos, 21 members
- My Church 2,083 photos, 36 members
- Snow Scenes from Aberdeenshire 320 photos, 34 members
- MoNovember 3,032 photos, 305 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 135,636 photos, 6,995 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,627 members
- Mark & Shons' wedding 56 photos, 9 members
- Haar 150 photos, 28 members
- Persephone's pictures 71 photos, 23 members
- Kilau Coffee 48 photos, 23 members
- Brutal DOF / 暴力景深 1,393 photos, 224 members
- animalfreinds 218 photos, 12 members
- Cromarty 974 photos, 50 members
- City of Inverness 3,598 photos, 198 members
- Photographic Guide To Scotland - GeoTagging Scotland 16,757 photos, 390 members
- Scotland on the map 22,536 photos, 442 members
- Windows to History 1,191 photos, 82 members
- Aberdeen Models & Photographers 5,952 photos, 289 members
- Sony 115,767 photos, 940 members
- I made this 165,225 photos, 6,185 members
"Even though I don't understand Pamela half of the times, she is a great person. Always willing to trout slap someone if you ask her. Or even if you don't ask her. Love her pics from Scotland. Never been there, but they make me want to go. I should. It's close by.
Happy Trout Slapping!
December 26th, 2008
"If there's one thing I'm grateful to the Aberdeen meet up for its pamela :D our vicar blows dibleys out of the water love seeing the world through your eyes pam never stop! :D"
October 29th, 2008
`Mark&Manna Photography says:
"Your pics are NOT crap,and I want to go on record with this rebuttal of your insane claim of "crapness"!
Pamela is a dear, her photos are top-knotch, and the fact that she is one of the founding members of the best group on Flickr warrants a huge degree of respect.......*bows*"
October 13th, 2008
Steve Webel says:
"I love Pamela's quirky little expressions which I have no idea what they mean, yet I do.
Pamela is a sincere and honest person who invests a great deal in helping out others. Flickr would be a much better place if more folks on Flickr were like her!"
October 9th, 2008
"If I ever need a mental health hospital chaplain... I want Pamela to be mine! And hopes she brings her camera because with our both having a twisted sense of humor.. it should be one fun trip!
Many hugs to a good friend that always brings me a smile!"
February 5th, 2007
"Vicar of Dibley? More like Vicar of Flickr :) Pamela is an inspiration, a v.talented but self-deprecating photographer, a great laugh, and someone I'm very glad to have met in real life and first via the medium of t'internet. Patriotic without being jingoistic, her photos and herself show the best of Scotland. She is responsible for the "Lurkation" phenomenon, and much more besides."
November 14th, 2006
"Pamela has that rare gift of a constantly fascinating photostream. She documents her life, her work, her family and Scotland with a wry and insightful eye. Her Lurkation photos, and the pool they have spawned, capture people at their most interesting, and show what can be achieved with a zoom lens and keen awareness of human nature."
June 18th, 2006
"Pamela is a Generous, funny, gifted photographer. She has a mean technique for stained glass and 'lurkation'.
For a 'presby' she has no bad an understanding of Scottish history :-) and of course she's a ghirl so that means she MUST be ok !
Her photostream is always on the update and it's worth a look !"
April 16th, 2006
"Pamela doen't have any testimonials yet ? Well she is one lady from Scotland with a big heart of gold and a camera that sees things beautifully and what she sees she shares. She is witty , bright and adds to my days with her friendliness and her willingness to look at everything and share her thoughts so willingly. Pamela is the kind of friend a person wants to have around and very probably underestimates her value as a person, as a photographer and a person who brings others sunshine when the thunder clouds darken our days. I really like Pamela and her photography."
May 24th, 2005
- Pamela Adam
- September 2004
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- I am:
- Healthcare Chaplain