Short,dumpy, blonde, moody, freckled, celt, vicar of dibley type thing, mental health hospital chaplain, love the beauty of scotland and her rich heritage and culture, usually found at one of the many stone circles in this area contemplating stuff
live in Aberdeen Scotland.
My style ... mixed bag of allsorts ... so just deal with it :OP
I know my pics are crap i don't claim to be a photographer. snapping is something i just like to do to keep a memory, If my job offendeth thee and my pics bore thee then all i ask is pass on by and respect my humanity
I know a Christian cliche is to say you are blessed by sic n sic . But in my case this is very true in that I have been blessed with some good friends on flickr. Who are conniving, mischievious, plotting rats. The Scottish MeetUp Group are the bees patootie.
I love the Sony A300 they gave me in jan 09. I in no way deserve it but I do love it.
PS Sept 2004 I began by journey on flickr. Im so old skool there were no computers when i left in 1982
PPS: I like my icthus with legs :OP
PPPS: If anything takes your fancy to use in some sort of church related stuff then fine I;m ok with you using it, just let me know. Ta
PPPPS: I'm pretty reasonable about folks wanting to use my pics in books websites etc just ask first. No Right wing political stuff nor Right wing evangelical use of any faith or none
"Who possesses this landscape? - The man who bought it or I who am possessed by it?" From 'A man in Assynt'- Norman MacCaig
create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 98,183 photos, 5,509 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 126 members
- The Gryphon, Bristol 175 photos, 4 members
- Deeside Camera Club (Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK) 28 photos, 13 members
- The Balvenie - Single Malt Scotch Whisky 97 photos, 18 members
- Extreme Bokeh 290,138 photos, 18,531 members
- ☪ ✝ ☸ Religions ✡ ☬ ☯ 3,493 photos, 193 members
- Trooper's Tales 46 photos, 3 members
- Scotland's Roads 98 photos, 107 members
- Religion in Scotland 359 photos, 58 members
- Aberdeens Favourite Trees 126 photos, 43 members
- Flickr CPR 7,132 photos, 571 members
- Visions Photography Club 1,574 photos, 26 members
- Mono MAYhem 1,738 photos, 196 members
- ::Flickr IS my blog:: 108,243 photos, 1,593 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 36,631 photos, 314 members
- The Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things 1,485 photos, 76 members
- Sony α300 series 51,909 photos, 1,632 members
- Abandoned Buildings and Structures 8,415 photos, 243 members
- "SEASCAPE" 75,882 photos, 3,738 members
- Sheep Sunday 1,543 photos, 108 members
- Aberdeen @ Night 331 photos, 48 members
- Hidden Aberdeen 292 photos, 60 members
- 10 Million MORE Photos 452,642 photos, 687 members
- Scotland: The People 699 photos, 101 members
- Christian Symbolism 928 photos, 49 members
- Spiritual Earth 1,463 photos, 633 members
- Presbyterian 1,830 photos, 55 members
- Places of Worship in Scotland 44 photos, 16 members
- My Church 1,830 photos, 37 members
- Snow Scenes from Aberdeenshire 304 photos, 30 members
- MoNovember 2,334 photos, 278 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 111,345 photos, 6,806 members
- Flickr Hacks 444 photos, 18,486 members
- Mark & Shons' wedding 54 photos, 9 members
- Haar 130 photos, 29 members
- Persephone's pictures 79 photos, 23 members
- Kilau Coffee 45 photos, 23 members
- Brutal DOF / 暴力景深 1,282 photos, 214 members
- animalfreinds 166 photos, 12 members
- Cromarty 837 photos, 41 members
- City of Inverness 3,320 photos, 174 members
- Photographic Guide To Scotland - GeoTagging Scotland 13,601 photos, 370 members
- Scotland on the map 17,664 photos, 300 members
- Windows to History 1,048 photos, 74 members
- Aberdeen Models & Photographers 5,960 photos, 273 members
- Sony 72,784 photos, 656 members
- I made this 159,181 photos, 6,123 members
- Archeolink Oyne Scotland 80 photos, 13 members
- The Cabrach 180 photos, 18 members
"Even though I don't understand Pamela half of the times, she is a great person. Always willing to trout slap someone if you ask her. Or even if you don't ask her. Love her pics from Scotland. Never been there, but they make me want to go. I should. It's close by.
Happy Trout Slapping!
26th December, 2008
"If there's one thing I'm grateful to the Aberdeen meet up for its pamela :D our vicar blows dibleys out of the water love seeing the world through your eyes pam never stop! :D"
29th October, 2008
`Mark&Manna Photography says:
"Your pics are NOT crap,and I want to go on record with this rebuttal of your insane claim of "crapness"!
Pamela is a dear, her photos are top-knotch, and the fact that she is one of the founding members of the best group on Flickr warrants a huge degree of respect.......*bows*"
13th October, 2008
Steve Webel says:
"I love Pamela's quirky little expressions which I have no idea what they mean, yet I do.
Pamela is a sincere and honest person who invests a great deal in helping out others. Flickr would be a much better place if more folks on Flickr were like her!"
9th October, 2008
"If I ever need a mental health hospital chaplain... I want Pamela to be mine! And hopes she brings her camera because with our both having a twisted sense of humor.. it should be one fun trip!
Many hugs to a good friend that always brings me a smile!"
5th February, 2007
"Vicar of Dibley? More like Vicar of Flickr :) Pamela is an inspiration, a v.talented but self-deprecating photographer, a great laugh, and someone I'm very glad to have met in real life and first via the medium of t'internet. Patriotic without being jingoistic, her photos and herself show the best of Scotland. She is responsible for the "Lurkation" phenomenon, and much more besides."
14th November, 2006
"Pamela has that rare gift of a constantly fascinating photostream. She documents her life, her work, her family and Scotland with a wry and insightful eye. Her Lurkation photos, and the pool they have spawned, capture people at their most interesting, and show what can be achieved with a zoom lens and keen awareness of human nature."
18th June, 2006
"Pamela is a Generous, funny, gifted photographer. She has a mean technique for stained glass and 'lurkation'.
For a 'presby' she has no bad an understanding of Scottish history :-) and of course she's a ghirl so that means she MUST be ok !
Her photostream is always on the update and it's worth a look !"
16th April, 2006
"Pamela doen't have any testimonials yet ? Well she is one lady from Scotland with a big heart of gold and a camera that sees things beautifully and what she sees she shares. She is witty , bright and adds to my days with her friendliness and her willingness to look at everything and share her thoughts so willingly. Pamela is the kind of friend a person wants to have around and very probably underestimates her value as a person, as a photographer and a person who brings others sunshine when the thunder clouds darken our days. I really like Pamela and her photography."
24th May, 2005
- Pamela Adam
- September 2004
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- I am:
- Hospital Chaplain