A few of years ago I spent my life savings on a couple of cameras and some film. I snapped through several thousand slides while travelling and working in Mexico, Alaska, and the Canadian Rockies. Then I discovered the Digital SLR.
I like wildlife, landscape and adventure photography the most, but recently I've been in the city more, so I've been taking more photos of my family and friends and the cities I've lived in (Victoria, Montreal & Calgary).
Come say hi on # Twitter.
In my other life I have a sweet gig doing social media for @WestJet. It is one of the best jobs there is.
- #YYCPhotowalk 227 photos, 32 members
- WestJet 3,187 photos, 178 members
- Catching Sunshine 108 photos, 224 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 602,809 photos, 13,506 members
- You Have Tag That Nobody Else Has 32 photos, 22 members
- WestJet - flight operations 3,748 photos, 198 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 5,217,760 photos, 71,778 members
- Vancouver Island 34,176 photos, 1,402 members
- Beautiful British Columbia 139,472 photos, 4,940 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,265,908 photos, 180,312 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 802,120 photos, 20,080 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 1,679,861 photos, 49,956 members
- ~Nature Beauty~ 255,218 photos, 6,192 members
- FLOWERS 1,296,575 photos, 102,507 members
- Bloggers 41,152 photos, 6,729 members
- Flickr Magazine -- Magazine Covers ONLY 6,875 photos, 1,498 members
- Gas Pump Sticker Shock 1,515 photos, 109 members
- Canadian Beauty 192,793 photos, 4,930 members
- Victoria, BC 34,182 photos, 1,791 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 328,963 photos, 22,071 members
GregHounslow doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Greg Hounslow
- November 2004
- I am:
- Advisor, Emerging Media