A few of years ago I spent my life savings on a couple of cameras and some film. I snapped through several thousand slides while travelling and working in Mexico, Alaska, and the Canadian Rockies. Then I discovered the Digital SLR.
I like wildlife, landscape and adventure photography the most, but recently I've been in the city more, so I've been taking more photos of my family and friends and the cities I've lived in (Victoria, Montreal & Calgary).
Come say hi on # Twitter.
In my other life I have a sweet gig doing social media for @WestJet. It is one of the best jobs there is.
- #YYCPhotowalk 202 photos, 32 members
- WestJet 2,400 photos, 152 members
- Catching Sunshine 108 photos, 225 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 573,207 photos, 13,373 members
- You Have Tag That Nobody Else Has 32 photos, 22 members
- WestJet - flight operations 3,321 photos, 196 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 4,336,817 photos, 64,490 members
- Vancouver Island 30,209 photos, 1,294 members
- Beautiful British Columbia 130,015 photos, 4,757 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,862,766 photos, 172,618 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 655,118 photos, 18,289 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 1,178,748 photos, 37,406 members
- ~Nature Beauty~ 211,851 photos, 5,456 members
- FLOWERS 1,274,930 photos, 100,506 members
- Bloggers 41,458 photos, 6,741 members
- Flickr Magazine -- Magazine Covers ONLY 4,885 photos, 1,466 members
- Gas Pump Sticker Shock 1,422 photos, 107 members
- Canadian Beauty 175,499 photos, 4,757 members
- Victoria, BC 32,059 photos, 1,756 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 302,145 photos, 21,757 members
GregHounslow doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Greg Hounslow
- November 2004
- I am:
- Advisor, Emerging Media