Greenpeace Australia Pacific
Greenpeace Australia's first action was against a whaling station in Albany, Western Australia, in 1977. Greenpeace Pacific was formed in Suva, Fiji, in 1994, the same year French underground nuclear testing ended.
In 1998, the two Greenpeace offices teamed up to become Greenpeace Australia Pacific, an environmental force working on environmental issues for the region and for a green and peaceful future.
- Greenpeace 9,291 photos, 1,383 members
- Make Poverty History campaign 278 photos, 13 members
- The world is watching 17,157 photos, 672 members
- Walk against warming AUSTRALIA 781 photos, 61 members
- International Day of Action on Climate Change 210 photos, 24 members
- Canon Can Save Whales 130 photos, 283 members
- Local groups 83 photos, 23 members
Greenpeace Australia Pacific doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2006