Greenpeace Australia Pacific
Greenpeace Australia's first action was against a whaling station in Albany, Western Australia, in 1977. Greenpeace Pacific was formed in Suva, Fiji, in 1994, the same year French underground nuclear testing ended.
In 1998, the two Greenpeace offices teamed up to become Greenpeace Australia Pacific, an environmental force working on environmental issues for the region and for a green and peaceful future.
- Greenpeace 8,941 photos, 1,384 members
- Make Poverty History campaign 278 photos, 13 members
- The world is watching 17,136 photos, 674 members
- Walk against warming AUSTRALIA 781 photos, 61 members
- International Day of Action on Climate Change 210 photos, 24 members
- Canon Can Save Whales 130 photos, 285 members
- Local groups 83 photos, 23 members
Greenpeace Australia Pacific doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2006