Political messages posted on the marquee of the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, California. The messages are from owner Allen Michaan. The marquee faces the MacArthur Freeway (I-580).
This flickr account is managed as a public service by David Gans.
See also fotolog for more images and public comments.
P.S. flickr members: make grand-lake a contact!
Photos of Grand Lake Marquee (1)
Grand Lake Marquee's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- Diablo Magazine in the East Bay 9,128 photos, 386 members
- how people live 112 photos, 38 members
- Art Threat 22,550 photos, 1,020 members
- Oakland and East Bay Architecture 4,397 photos, 450 members
- marquee 2,726 photos, 200 members
- Theater Marquees 12,433 photos, 1,213 members
- Oakland, California 27,724 photos, 2,024 members
- Protests, Political Art, Democracy, Social Change 165,085 photos, 11,122 members
- Anti-Bush League 5,652 photos, 1,293 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 40,559 photos, 1,314 members
Grand Lake Marquee doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2005
- Musician, radio producer
- David Gans