Political messages posted on the marquee of the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, California. The messages are from owner Allen Michaan. The marquee faces the MacArthur Freeway (I-580).
This flickr account is managed as a public service by David Gans.
See also fotolog for more images and public comments.
P.S. flickr members: make grand-lake a contact!
Photos of Grand Lake Marquee (1)
Grand Lake Marquee's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- Diablo Magazine in the East Bay 9,059 photos, 385 members
- how people live 112 photos, 38 members
- Art Threat 22,157 photos, 997 members
- Oakland and East Bay Architecture 4,494 photos, 447 members
- marquee 2,652 photos, 200 members
- Theater Marquees 13,177 photos, 1,210 members
- Oakland, California 27,418 photos, 2,016 members
- Protests, Political Art, Democracy, Social Change 165,198 photos, 11,130 members
- Anti-Bush League 5,713 photos, 1,304 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 41,140 photos, 1,321 members
Grand Lake Marquee doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2005
- Musician, radio producer
- David Gans