- Vice Italia Foto Club 1,797 photos, 1,179 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 518 photos, 150 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 4,985 photos, 1,572 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,611 photos, 1,273 members
- Street Memoirs 57,975 photos, 1,593 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 183 photos, 622 members
- Fraction Magazine 24,647 photos, 2,825 members
- Art of Photography 274,651 photos, 4,346 members
- Photofocus 93,161 photos, 8,067 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 6,410 photos, 328 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,494 photos, 414 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,862 photos, 496 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,749 photos, 220 members
- Quite Useless 27,279 photos, 968 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 32,422 photos, 5,746 members
- Bending Light 12,173 photos, 3,408 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 19 photos, 42 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,186 photos, 11,384 members
- One To One 2,903 photos, 735 members
- Holgaroid 4,709 photos, 1,278 members
- NAP2007 258 photos, 22 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,437 photos, 739 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 9,115 photos, 945 members
- blurfection 46,566 photos, 2,130 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 129,829 photos, 6,584 members
- pola-diptych 3,875 photos, 903 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 60,365 photos, 6,014 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 77,318 photos, 3,003 members
- Quick Portfolio 558 photos, 125 members
- Camera Trade 1,280 photos, 371 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,003 photos, 1,432 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 47,292 photos, 5,129 members
- homemade pictures 8,847 photos, 469 members
- Replaced 89 photos, 116 members
- TOYSHOP 246 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,969 photos, 904 members
- Magic Realism 26,910 photos, 1,229 members
- FlickR►SurF 37,397 photos, 1,264 members
- Lunáticos 502 photos, 245 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 769 photos, 35 members
- Conceptual photography 491,980 photos, 21,041 members
- Austin, TX 28,690 photos, 1,490 members
- Austin Street Art 9,329 photos, 873 members
- Keep Austin Weird 12,723 photos, 807 members
- Virgin Prints 2,703 photos, 231 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 489,951 photos, 10,868 members
- Utata 460,260 photos, 28,450 members
- Guerilla*Snap 941 photos, 96 members
- Polaroid Abuse 18,394 photos, 1,816 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,792 photos, 842 members
equal industry says:
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
equable limit says:
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
broken fold says:
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
outstanding act says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
wooden respect says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
endurable protest says:
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer