- Vice Italia Foto Club 1,803 photos, 1,186 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 548 photos, 151 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,069 photos, 1,579 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,702 photos, 1,281 members
- Street Memoirs 60,945 photos, 1,596 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 185 photos, 622 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,187 photos, 2,873 members
- Art of Photography 281,841 photos, 4,337 members
- Photofocus 86,977 photos, 8,086 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 6,416 photos, 329 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,490 photos, 416 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,864 photos, 500 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,808 photos, 224 members
- Quite Useless 27,617 photos, 973 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 32,674 photos, 5,765 members
- Bending Light 12,248 photos, 3,426 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 42 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,698 photos, 11,415 members
- One To One 2,881 photos, 720 members
- Holgaroid 4,757 photos, 1,291 members
- NAP2007 258 photos, 22 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,470 photos, 740 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 9,083 photos, 941 members
- blurfection 46,808 photos, 2,118 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 126,560 photos, 6,551 members
- pola-diptych 3,930 photos, 912 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 60,154 photos, 5,769 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 78,809 photos, 3,019 members
- Quick Portfolio 558 photos, 126 members
- Camera Trade 1,256 photos, 370 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,158 photos, 1,437 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 47,439 photos, 5,149 members
- homemade pictures 8,824 photos, 467 members
- Replaced 89 photos, 116 members
- TOYSHOP 247 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 12,028 photos, 907 members
- Magic Realism 26,757 photos, 1,223 members
- FlickR►SurF 36,882 photos, 1,260 members
- Lunáticos 500 photos, 243 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 771 photos, 35 members
- Conceptual photography 493,998 photos, 21,109 members
- Austin, TX 28,888 photos, 1,496 members
- Austin Street Art 9,347 photos, 876 members
- Keep Austin Weird 12,667 photos, 808 members
- Virgin Prints 2,704 photos, 233 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 486,069 photos, 10,831 members
- Utata 466,840 photos, 28,469 members
- Guerilla*Snap 911 photos, 98 members
- Polaroid Abuse 18,242 photos, 1,800 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,815 photos, 851 members
equal industry says:
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
equable limit says:
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
broken fold says:
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
outstanding act says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
wooden respect says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
endurable protest says:
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer