- Vice Italia Foto Club 1,817 photos, 1,184 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 572 photos, 151 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,096 photos, 1,582 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,702 photos, 1,281 members
- Street Memoirs 60,242 photos, 1,591 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 185 photos, 621 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,276 photos, 2,875 members
- Art of Photography 279,508 photos, 4,334 members
- Photofocus 85,929 photos, 8,073 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 6,381 photos, 325 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,490 photos, 415 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,864 photos, 501 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,805 photos, 224 members
- Quite Useless 27,567 photos, 974 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 32,828 photos, 5,771 members
- Bending Light 12,337 photos, 3,433 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 42 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,588 photos, 11,400 members
- One To One 2,876 photos, 722 members
- Holgaroid 4,775 photos, 1,296 members
- NAP2007 258 photos, 22 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,449 photos, 737 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 9,038 photos, 932 members
- blurfection 46,540 photos, 2,111 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 125,435 photos, 6,520 members
- pola-diptych 3,932 photos, 911 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 59,437 photos, 5,659 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 78,583 photos, 3,022 members
- Quick Portfolio 558 photos, 126 members
- Camera Trade 1,255 photos, 371 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,153 photos, 1,440 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 47,317 photos, 5,137 members
- homemade pictures 8,814 photos, 465 members
- Replaced 89 photos, 116 members
- TOYSHOP 247 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 12,012 photos, 908 members
- Magic Realism 26,619 photos, 1,216 members
- FlickR►SurF 36,563 photos, 1,257 members
- Lunáticos 493 photos, 242 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 771 photos, 35 members
- Conceptual photography 491,228 photos, 21,117 members
- Austin, TX 28,839 photos, 1,496 members
- Austin Street Art 9,315 photos, 877 members
- Keep Austin Weird 12,644 photos, 810 members
- Virgin Prints 2,704 photos, 233 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 479,765 photos, 10,796 members
- Utata 464,595 photos, 28,334 members
- Guerilla*Snap 910 photos, 98 members
- Polaroid Abuse 17,933 photos, 1,796 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,800 photos, 853 members
equal industry says:
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
equable limit says:
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
broken fold says:
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
outstanding act says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
wooden respect says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
endurable protest says:
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer