- Vice Italia Foto Club 2,060 photos, 1,171 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 594 photos, 163 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,288 photos, 1,624 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,830 photos, 1,316 members
- Street Memoirs 31,811 photos, 1,205 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 186 photos, 625 members
- Fraction Magazine 27,874 photos, 2,852 members
- Art of Photography 166,945 photos, 3,631 members
- Photofocus 57,427 photos, 7,212 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 5,252 photos, 320 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,438 photos, 398 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,890 photos, 514 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,910 photos, 231 members
- Quite Useless 28,737 photos, 1,015 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 33,977 photos, 5,900 members
- Bending Light 12,724 photos, 3,504 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 43 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,356 photos, 11,255 members
- One To One 2,951 photos, 697 members
- Holgaroid 4,929 photos, 1,335 members
- NAP2007 259 photos, 25 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,116 photos, 693 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,934 photos, 903 members
- blurfection 40,847 photos, 1,952 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 105,448 photos, 5,887 members
- pola-diptych 4,195 photos, 924 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 67,711 photos, 2,997 members
- Quick Portfolio 590 photos, 129 members
- Camera Trade 469 photos, 371 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,094 photos, 1,480 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 46,050 photos, 5,088 members
- homemade pictures 6,727 photos, 432 members
- Replaced 91 photos, 119 members
- TOYSHOP 250 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,649 photos, 940 members
- Magic Realism 12,877 photos, 1,017 members
- FlickR►SurF 27,211 photos, 1,144 members
- Lunáticos 481 photos, 238 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 677 photos, 32 members
- Conceptual photography 350,212 photos, 18,437 members
- Austin, TX 27,419 photos, 1,437 members
- Austin Street Art 8,377 photos, 840 members
- Keep Austin Weird 11,980 photos, 782 members
- Virgin Prints 2,671 photos, 233 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 315,479 photos, 8,826 members
- Utata 438,249 photos, 25,255 members
- Guerilla*Snap 759 photos, 93 members
- Polaroid Abuse 15,219 photos, 1,627 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,640 photos, 869 members
- Push/Pull 4,617 photos, 658 members
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
Jerry Wang Yu says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer