- Vice Italia Foto Club 2,066 photos, 1,170 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 594 photos, 163 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,288 photos, 1,626 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,831 photos, 1,317 members
- Street Memoirs 30,946 photos, 1,187 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 186 photos, 624 members
- Fraction Magazine 27,990 photos, 2,851 members
- Art of Photography 163,280 photos, 3,586 members
- Photofocus 57,619 photos, 7,211 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 5,215 photos, 319 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,433 photos, 398 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,891 photos, 514 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,913 photos, 232 members
- Quite Useless 28,718 photos, 1,016 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 34,035 photos, 5,904 members
- Bending Light 12,735 photos, 3,507 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 43 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,288 photos, 11,246 members
- One To One 2,955 photos, 698 members
- Holgaroid 4,929 photos, 1,337 members
- NAP2007 259 photos, 25 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,119 photos, 695 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,932 photos, 906 members
- blurfection 40,615 photos, 1,949 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 104,553 photos, 5,867 members
- pola-diptych 4,190 photos, 924 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 67,616 photos, 2,996 members
- Quick Portfolio 589 photos, 129 members
- Camera Trade 456 photos, 372 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,094 photos, 1,480 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 46,109 photos, 5,085 members
- homemade pictures 6,638 photos, 434 members
- Replaced 91 photos, 119 members
- TOYSHOP 250 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,639 photos, 941 members
- Magic Realism 12,373 photos, 1,010 members
- FlickR►SurF 26,963 photos, 1,145 members
- Lunáticos 481 photos, 238 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 645 photos, 32 members
- Conceptual photography 344,113 photos, 18,261 members
- Austin, TX 27,262 photos, 1,436 members
- Austin Street Art 8,341 photos, 837 members
- Keep Austin Weird 11,891 photos, 781 members
- Virgin Prints 2,671 photos, 233 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 308,649 photos, 8,698 members
- Utata 436,544 photos, 25,137 members
- Guerilla*Snap 757 photos, 93 members
- Polaroid Abuse 15,187 photos, 1,624 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,623 photos, 866 members
- Push/Pull 4,532 photos, 654 members
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
Jerry Wang Yu says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer