- Vice Italia Foto Club 1,922 photos, 1,192 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 590 photos, 157 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,191 photos, 1,603 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,752 photos, 1,305 members
- Street Memoirs 50,069 photos, 1,509 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 185 photos, 625 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,876 photos, 2,930 members
- Art of Photography 240,441 photos, 4,171 members
- Photofocus 75,015 photos, 7,929 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 5,974 photos, 324 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,482 photos, 415 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,881 photos, 508 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,823 photos, 228 members
- Quite Useless 28,166 photos, 994 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 33,495 photos, 5,822 members
- Bending Light 12,467 photos, 3,486 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 43 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,595 photos, 11,383 members
- One To One 2,936 photos, 714 members
- Holgaroid 4,813 photos, 1,326 members
- NAP2007 258 photos, 24 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,372 photos, 747 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,900 photos, 927 members
- blurfection 45,089 photos, 2,062 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 117,730 photos, 6,272 members
- pola-diptych 4,141 photos, 920 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 54,743 photos, 4,772 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 74,276 photos, 3,017 members
- Quick Portfolio 558 photos, 129 members
- Camera Trade 1,107 photos, 378 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,144 photos, 1,465 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 46,614 photos, 5,146 members
- homemade pictures 8,198 photos, 463 members
- Replaced 89 photos, 119 members
- TOYSHOP 249 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,927 photos, 923 members
- Magic Realism 21,032 photos, 1,182 members
- FlickR►SurF 32,117 photos, 1,213 members
- Lunáticos 483 photos, 237 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 780 photos, 34 members
- Conceptual photography 445,094 photos, 20,626 members
- Austin, TX 28,411 photos, 1,489 members
- Austin Street Art 9,057 photos, 872 members
- Keep Austin Weird 12,457 photos, 810 members
- Virgin Prints 2,749 photos, 238 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 422,743 photos, 10,271 members
- Utata 457,990 photos, 27,529 members
- Guerilla*Snap 852 photos, 96 members
- Polaroid Abuse 16,609 photos, 1,738 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,706 photos, 864 members
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
Jerry Wang Yu says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer