- Vice Italia Foto Club 1,946 photos, 1,186 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 590 photos, 157 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,215 photos, 1,606 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,771 photos, 1,308 members
- Street Memoirs 48,446 photos, 1,494 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 185 photos, 624 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,937 photos, 2,921 members
- Art of Photography 234,730 photos, 4,136 members
- Photofocus 74,034 photos, 7,887 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 5,913 photos, 324 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,482 photos, 412 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,883 photos, 508 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,823 photos, 228 members
- Quite Useless 28,131 photos, 997 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 33,486 photos, 5,827 members
- Bending Light 12,481 photos, 3,489 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 23 photos, 43 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,577 photos, 11,377 members
- One To One 2,945 photos, 713 members
- Holgaroid 4,820 photos, 1,328 members
- NAP2007 258 photos, 24 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,365 photos, 741 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,890 photos, 928 members
- blurfection 44,836 photos, 2,058 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 116,497 photos, 6,245 members
- pola-diptych 4,145 photos, 921 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 54,169 photos, 4,695 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 73,723 photos, 3,017 members
- Quick Portfolio 558 photos, 129 members
- Camera Trade 1,051 photos, 378 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 3,144 photos, 1,465 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 46,469 photos, 5,137 members
- homemade pictures 8,135 photos, 461 members
- Replaced 89 photos, 119 members
- TOYSHOP 249 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,919 photos, 925 members
- Magic Realism 20,634 photos, 1,172 members
- FlickR►SurF 31,752 photos, 1,209 members
- Lunáticos 482 photos, 236 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 764 photos, 34 members
- Conceptual photography 438,494 photos, 20,513 members
- Austin, TX 28,341 photos, 1,487 members
- Austin Street Art 9,025 photos, 870 members
- Keep Austin Weird 12,400 photos, 807 members
- Virgin Prints 2,788 photos, 238 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 415,514 photos, 10,186 members
- Utata 457,702 photos, 27,418 members
- Guerilla*Snap 916 photos, 96 members
- Polaroid Abuse 16,485 photos, 1,727 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,728 photos, 864 members
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
August 26th, 2005
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
August 1st, 2005
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
August 1st, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
June 18th, 2005
Jerry Wang Yu says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
May 30th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
April 22nd, 2005
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
April 10th, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer