I'm 19 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- Variant 2,052 photos, 3,073 members
- ISO magazine 4,896 photos, 288 members
- Portrait★Faces 113,610 photos, 52,949 members
- The Youth of Flickr 65,811 photos, 2,661 members
- Whimsies, Flares and Echoes 12,475 photos, 2,076 members
- INVITATION - POOL 53,201 photos, 3,146 members
- Wandering Minds 9,010 photos, 1,701 members
- brunettes 27,684 photos, 4,114 members
- The begginers guide to understanding exposure. 828 photos, 182 members
- L1* La passion de l'image (P1 A3 Sweeper) 117,051 photos, 4,095 members
- young and inspired 332,444 photos, 8,238 members
- Artistic Photography 4,965,687 photos, 136,199 members
- Black & White Favorites 12,131 photos, 5,744 members
- SPARKAZINE 18,157 photos, 354 members
- One Strobe Pony 77,620 photos, 9,219 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 124,173 photos, 8,188 members
- !ADMIN TALK INTERNATIONAL (Admin-Invited Only) 143,532 photos, 5,998 members
- inspired | poetry in motion 5,847 photos, 332 members
- Fonzie's Faves (Comment on 2 - Give some thumbs up.) 1,469 photos, 321 members
- lens flares 18,047 photos, 3,110 members
- Daniel's Pic Pocket 36,086 photos, 503 members
- Brunette Beauty 10,375 photos, 433 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,750 photos, 2,233 members
- Spectral Zine 24,703 photos, 648 members
- Fashion 348,234 photos, 19,953 members
- Vietnam Travel (AloTrip) 2,626 photos, 302 members
- .Get Inspired! Magazine 37,968 photos, 806 members
- Women - The Mystery! 20,063 photos, 2,533 members
- Girl Photographers 946,060 photos, 38,797 members
- Portfolio Explore 110,541 photos, 4,141 members
- Ok Cool 9,082 photos, 2,123 members
- ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 432,394 photos, 9,406 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 132,942 photos, 7,792 members
- Outrageous Glamour INC. 31,785 photos, 1,237 members
- _Atoms_ 19,707 photos, 2,401 members
- We love it ! 47,588 photos, 861 members
- 365 Days: Rejects 13,408 photos, 788 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 111,216 photos, 4,037 members
- Fotoclub CH 17,192 photos, 254 members
- [ portrait tale ] 2,966 photos, 905 members
- Lens Whacking Passion 73 photos, 18 members
- DIPLOFOCUS ( The Best Of ) 3,901 photos, 1,191 members
- Фотографија / Photography 23,477 photos, 910 members
- Photographica 1,721 photos, 1,578 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 21,002 photos, 885 members
- Light from a Window 6,333 photos, 656 members
- Insanity, Vulnerability, Melancholia 5,236 photos, 236 members
- Inspire Art 135 photos, 179 members
- Meus cabelos COLORIDOS 462 photos, 100 members
- Sem amor eu nada seria... 158 photos, 73 members
numberless shoe says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
July 27th, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
June 9th, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
December 27th, 2010
Amanda Claire Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
December 25th, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
December 12th, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
November 7th, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
October 30th, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
October 6th, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
September 20th, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
September 14th, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
February 25th, 2010
rampant weight says:
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
February 16th, 2010
- Masha Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Masha Sardari Photography