I'm 19 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- ISO magazine 859 photos, 176 members
- Portrait★Faces 100,125 photos, 51,879 members
- The Youth of Flickr 64,435 photos, 2,670 members
- Whimsies, Flares and Echoes 12,273 photos, 2,077 members
- INVITATION - POOL 29,621 photos, 2,968 members
- Wandering Minds 9,327 photos, 1,676 members
- brunettes 26,116 photos, 4,025 members
- The begginers guide to understanding exposure. 759 photos, 179 members
- L1* La passion de l'image (P1 A3 Sweeper) 106,471 photos, 3,984 members
- young and inspired 306,593 photos, 8,075 members
- Artistic Photography 4,274,293 photos, 125,075 members
- Black & White Favorites 12,608 photos, 4,833 members
- SPARKAZINE 17,274 photos, 339 members
- One Strobe Pony 75,422 photos, 9,212 members
- Marcus Ranum Models 2,750 photos, 235 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 122,847 photos, 8,101 members
- !ADMIN TALK INTERNATIONAL (Admin-Invited Only) 135,056 photos, 5,455 members
- inspired | poetry in motion 5,286 photos, 326 members
- Fonzie's Faves (Comment on 2 - Give some thumbs up.) 1,552 photos, 324 members
- lens flares 16,563 photos, 3,057 members
- Daniel's Pic Pocket 29,554 photos, 507 members
- Brunette Beauty 6,959 photos, 390 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,996 photos, 2,231 members
- Spectral Zine 22,050 photos, 599 members
- Fashion 332,316 photos, 19,658 members
- Vietnam Travel (AloTrip) 1,929 photos, 292 members
- .Get Inspired! Magazine 31,656 photos, 750 members
- Women - The Mystery! 21,644 photos, 2,456 members
- Girl Photographers 964,453 photos, 38,348 members
- Portfolio Explore 98,294 photos, 3,992 members
- Stolen Ground 8,381 photos, 1,962 members
- ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 419,405 photos, 9,359 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 134,449 photos, 7,796 members
- Outrageous Glamour INC. 32,255 photos, 1,183 members
- _Atoms_ 13,423 photos, 1,780 members
- We love it ! 40,722 photos, 834 members
- 365 Days: Rejects 13,507 photos, 792 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 107,905 photos, 4,029 members
- Fotoclub CH 11,320 photos, 248 members
- [ portrait tale ] 2,059 photos, 566 members
- Lens Whacking Passion 73 photos, 20 members
- DIPLOFOCUS ( The Best Of ) 3,138 photos, 1,177 members
- Фотографија / Photography 20,561 photos, 869 members
- Photographica 1,819 photos, 1,543 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 17,129 photos, 911 members
- Light from a Window 5,595 photos, 573 members
- Insanity, Vulnerability, Melancholia 4,112 photos, 232 members
- Inspire Art 143 photos, 178 members
- Meus cabelos COLORIDOS 518 photos, 99 members
- Sem amor eu nada seria... 185 photos, 76 members
Camille Richez says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
July 27th, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
June 9th, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
December 27th, 2010
Amanda Claire Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
December 25th, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
December 12th, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
November 7th, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
October 30th, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
October 6th, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
September 20th, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
September 14th, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
February 25th, 2010
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
February 16th, 2010
- Masha Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Masha Sardari Photography