I'm 19 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- Fotoclub Bern 5,267 photos, 139 members
- [ portrait tale ] 911 photos, 181 members
- Lens Whacking Passion 41 photos, 18 members
- DIPLOFOCUS ( The Best Of ) 1,978 photos, 1,131 members
- Фотографија / Photography 15,673 photos, 876 members
- Photographica 1,669 photos, 1,320 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 10,906 photos, 907 members
- Light from a Window 3,371 photos, 465 members
- Insanity, Vulnerability, Melancholia 2,664 photos, 220 members
- Inspire Art 150 photos, 180 members
- Meus cabelos COLORIDOS 468 photos, 92 members
- Sem amor eu nada seria... 159 photos, 75 members
- Eu vejo flores em você ! 362 photos, 110 members
- Laboratório de Criatividade 3,380 photos, 194 members
- Qual a cor do seu Céu ? 567 photos, 117 members
- You see what I see... 49,053 photos, 671 members
- Awake Platform 7,993 photos, 1,440 members
- Animal Crazy 92 photos, 9 members
- flickr Black Day 1,920 photos, 1,013 members
- Classical Black & White 59,528 photos, 2,055 members
- Holidays and short break snaps 3,400 photos, 161 members
- THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ART- GROUP (POST 1 / COMMENT AWARD - OSCAR 3) 53,397 photos, 1,971 members
- Forefront Art 16,011 photos, 556 members
- i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier 674 photos, 295 members
- SALTY BRUISE [call for submissions] 473 photos, 40 members
- worldlightning 234,348 photos, 5,627 members
- Young street life 855 photos, 340 members
- Gestos de Amor. Gestures of Love 1,400 photos, 768 members
- This is Art! 1,943 photos, 744 members
- *Whispering Soul* 19,357 photos, 2,063 members
- It's Kafkaesque - See "About" for Award Code 3,714 photos, 681 members
- Land Empire 1,211 photos, 1,409 members
- ☆ Dreamland ☆ 4,677 photos, 842 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 15,102 photos, 1,418 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 576 photos, 64 members
- Esuli. NUOVO CONCORSO: OGGETTI 10,221 photos, 368 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 24,863 photos, 1,090 members
- Prettiest Mess You've Ever Seen 710 photos, 497 members
- FlickrDaily 15,540 photos, 362 members
- Unnoticed Work Made Noticed 6,716 photos, 265 members
- Magnificent Manipulated Masterpieces - Admin Invitation Only 8,154 photos, 617 members
- We are all made of stars 3,137 photos, 1,623 members
- Jumper of the world 79 photos, 27 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 16,271 photos, 675 members
- Build Me Up 13,899 photos, 1,060 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 562 photos, 580 members
- Flickria 6,678 photos, 322 members
- Undone - Sweaters 106 photos, 91 members
- CuartOscuro|DarkRoom 173 photos, 42 members
- The It Gets Better Video Project 24 photos, 135 members
Camille Richez says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
July 27th, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
June 9th, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
December 27th, 2010
Amanda Claire Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
December 25th, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
December 12th, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
November 7th, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
October 30th, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
October 6th, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
September 20th, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
September 14th, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
February 25th, 2010
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
February 16th, 2010
- Masha Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Masha Sardari Photography