I'm 19 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- Fotoclub Bern 7,834 photos, 203 members
- [ portrait tale ] 1,513 photos, 391 members
- Lens Whacking Passion 64 photos, 19 members
- DIPLOFOCUS ( The Best Of ) 2,482 photos, 1,147 members
- Фотографија / Photography 18,450 photos, 879 members
- Photographica 1,841 photos, 1,461 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 14,330 photos, 931 members
- Light from a Window 4,695 photos, 531 members
- Insanity, Vulnerability, Melancholia 3,242 photos, 226 members
- Inspire Art 145 photos, 180 members
- Meus cabelos COLORIDOS 477 photos, 97 members
- Sem amor eu nada seria... 172 photos, 77 members
- Eu vejo flores em você ! 361 photos, 111 members
- Laboratório de Criatividade 3,743 photos, 204 members
- Qual a cor do seu Céu ? 607 photos, 118 members
- You see what I see... 59,522 photos, 718 members
- Awake Platform 7,927 photos, 1,501 members
- Animal Crazy 99 photos, 11 members
- flickr Black Day 1,903 photos, 989 members
- Classical Black & White 71,953 photos, 2,232 members
- Holidays and short break snaps 3,710 photos, 164 members
- THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ART- GROUP (POST 1 / COMMENT AWARD - OSCAR 3) 59,908 photos, 2,084 members
- Forefront Art 17,614 photos, 573 members
- i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier 671 photos, 301 members
- SALTY BRUISE [call for submissions] 519 photos, 43 members
- worldlightning 253,572 photos, 5,755 members
- Young street life 848 photos, 334 members
- Gestos de Amor. Gestures of Love 1,366 photos, 758 members
- This is Art! 1,933 photos, 745 members
- *Whispering Soul* 19,511 photos, 2,140 members
- It's Kafkaesque - See "About" for Award Code 3,998 photos, 714 members
- Land Empire 1,174 photos, 1,403 members
- ☆ Dreamland ☆ 4,595 photos, 851 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 18,732 photos, 1,635 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 610 photos, 64 members
- Esuli. 53° CONCORSO: OCCHI inserimento fino al 29 maggio 2016 10,951 photos, 373 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 26,143 photos, 1,091 members
- Prettiest Mess You've Ever Seen 686 photos, 495 members
- FlickrDaily 18,356 photos, 389 members
- Unnoticed Work Made Noticed 7,502 photos, 279 members
- Magnificent Manipulated Masterpieces - Admin Invitation Only 8,726 photos, 661 members
- We are all made of stars 3,114 photos, 1,620 members
- Jumper of the world 82 photos, 30 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 19,633 photos, 745 members
- Build Me Up 14,145 photos, 1,064 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 556 photos, 586 members
- Flickria 7,745 photos, 332 members
- Undone - Sweaters 105 photos, 91 members
- CuartOscuro|DarkRoom 174 photos, 42 members
- The It Gets Better Video Project 24 photos, 136 members
Camille Richez says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
July 27th, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
June 9th, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
December 27th, 2010
Amanda Claire Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
December 25th, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
December 12th, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
November 7th, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
October 30th, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
October 6th, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
September 20th, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
September 14th, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
February 25th, 2010
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
February 16th, 2010
- Masha Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Masha Sardari Photography