I'm 19 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- You see what I see... 13,396 photos, 357 members
- The Inspiration 766 photos, 297 members
- Animal Crazy 93 photos, 4 members
- flickr Black Day 2,319 photos, 1,189 members
- Classical Black & White 13,147 photos, 967 members
- Holidays and short break snaps 1,546 photos, 154 members
- THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ART- GROUP (POST 1 / COMMENT AWARD - OSCAR 3) 28,066 photos, 1,467 members
- Forefront Art 5,503 photos, 413 members
- i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier 504 photos, 204 members
- SALTY BRUISE [call for submissions] 185 photos, 21 members
- worldlightning 159,493 photos, 5,138 members
- Young street life 930 photos, 312 members
- Amor / Love 1,552 photos, 699 members
- This is Art! 1,460 photos, 685 members
- *Whispering Soul* 14,428 photos, 1,248 members
- art + mobile + photography 321 photos, 500 members
- It's Kafkaesque - See "About" for Award Code 2,305 photos, 522 members
- Land Empire 1,162 photos, 1,396 members
- ☆ Dreamland ☆ 3,718 photos, 677 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 4,886 photos, 600 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 433 photos, 53 members
- Esuli. [VOTAZIONI: Cambiamenti - entro il 22 aprile] 4,388 photos, 216 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 18,734 photos, 1,061 members
- Prettiest Mess You've Ever Seen 982 photos, 412 members
- Portraits fantastique - MUST AWARD 1 14,033 photos, 3,842 members
- FlickrDaily 7,530 photos, 253 members
- Unnoticed Work Made Noticed 2,434 photos, 147 members
- s l e e p e r s 802 photos, 112 members
- Magnificent Manipulated Masterpieces - Admin Invitation Only 4,702 photos, 452 members
- We are all made of stars 3,461 photos, 1,542 members
- Jumper of the world 44 photos, 17 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 4,914 photos, 319 members
- Build Me Up 10,183 photos, 1,016 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 636 photos, 479 members
- Flickria 3,333 photos, 247 members
- Undone - Sweaters 115 photos, 90 members
- CuartOscuro|DarkRoom 148 photos, 40 members
- The It Gets Better Video Project 24 photos, 135 members
- 25 Perspectives, Perceptions, Photos! 1,353 photos, 237 members
- What a Difference the Years Make 338 photos, 190 members
- Digital Lomography ( your own style) 214 photos, 21 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 43,389 photos, 3,845 members
- Square Magazine Online 11,381 photos, 576 members
- Enquire Mag 113,281 photos, 6,939 members
- Crooked Teeth Magazine 9,950 photos, 659 members
- Flickr VOGUE 90,229 photos, 4,119 members
- Monster Children 66,145 photos, 3,378 members
- Why Should the World Know? 73 photos, 101 members
- Twilight Parade 110 photos, 30 members
- the authentic 253 photos, 251 members
Camille Richez says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
27th July, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
9th June, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
27th December, 2010
Amanda Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
25th December, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
12th December, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
7th November, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
30th October, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
6th October, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
20th September, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
14th September, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
25th February, 2010
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
16th February, 2010
- Masha Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Masha Sardari Photography