- Hex sign 48 photos, 6 members
- Minecraft 1,968 photos, 388 members
- Outsider Folk Art! 22,182 photos, 889 members
- Artists - show us your Pastels 9,238 photos, 758 members
- new art gallery 1,040 photos, 27 members
- Abstract Expressionism 258 photos, 9 members
- RAW (Raging Artists of the World) 19,878 photos, 795 members
- Figurative Expressionism 535 photos, 36 members
- Expressionism 11,991 photos, 215 members
- Pupils of Paint 914 photos, 92 members
- Experiment with Acrylics 79 photos, 17 members
- Acrylic Paintings 418 photos, 56 members
- Painting isn't dead 683 photos, 421 members
- Painting with Acrylics 6,654 photos, 569 members
- Art After Art 92,198 photos, 2,972 members
- Art that is F.U.B.A.R 681 photos, 41 members
- The best of world picture 109,328 photos, 9,319 members
- cryptozoology 2,185 photos, 552 members
- Painter's Group 18,325 photos, 940 members
- Toasted Cheese Literary Journal 467 photos, 90 members
- Blue - Bleu - Tout bleu - All blue 1,454 photos, 197 members
- Sasquatch 212 photos, 102 members
- Urban Secret & Forgotten Places 72,229 photos, 1,559 members
- Penske Truck Rental 497 photos, 55 members
- >curatePAINT 3,097 photos, 679 members
- Art Consortium (traditional artwork only. No digital or photos 255 photos, 173 members
- Tulsa - Home of the Good Stuff 452 photos, 31 members
- Notable Writers, Poets, and Journalists 862 photos, 123 members
- Pirates and interesting sea legends 154 photos, 18 members
- ▲ turbo ▲ 99,031 photos, 4,026 members
- Christian Cultures 4,803 photos, 204 members
- our pink walls 544 photos, 26 members
- art, paintings 14,502 photos, 607 members
- Paintings from you... THE ARTIST 89,605 photos, 4,574 members
- Science Fiction Art 8,599 photos, 878 members
- All Things Literature 15,964 photos, 1,564 members
- Book Drawings 679 photos, 109 members
- Art Inspired by Poetry/Literature 1,092 photos, 169 members
- Beagle Love 2,598 photos, 247 members
- Puppet Dreams 3,309 photos, 129 members
- Cult Childrens Tv 125 photos, 9 members
- Puppets 7,722 photos, 1,501 members
- Outsider Artists 11,381 photos, 547 members
- david_bowie 1,225 photos, 596 members
- David Bowie By You 802 photos, 446 members
- Shakespeare 2,449 photos, 734 members
- Your Art - Not Photography 457,568 photos, 27,925 members
- contrails 8,242 photos, 1,183 members
- contrail shots 345 photos, 62 members
- Christmas Past: 1970-1989 1,272 photos, 131 members
John Rajesh says:
"I've been fortunate to know Bill through the internet. In spite of the distance and unfamiliarity, he still comes through very kindred and insightful. I am grateful for his encouragement that started my portraiture journey. His portraits are subtle, smooth and striking all at the same time. His art is worth mulling over as they seem to provide glimpse to the various treasures that Bill has in his mind."
November 28th, 2014
"If you're determined to get to the bottom of this artist, you better set in for the long haul. It's not that he doesn't put it all out there all the time to everyone, it's just that he's drawing from a well much deeper than most of us have access to delve into. I'm constantly amazed at the magic he's conjuring. Ceaselessly stunned at his creative stamina. This is an artist you cannot miss. He's been my dear friend for decades, and I'm still enjoying the wonder of his person and great works."
August 12th, 2013
William Hanson says:
"Bill is a very real and wonderful person- able to see others with compassion and insight. Talented and active artist as well- He's got an eye for the unique and mundane alike. He has the talent of showing people the scared and mystic in everyday moments/places/images."
December 2nd, 2009
matti gao says:
"i dont know why , we are miles away from each other , but something connected , deep and invisible .
Bill is a normal guy in life , we can feel through his daily shots with absent - minded but sometimes really meaningful observations .
I hope he'd live better and better , that's all .
October 12th, 2009
"i love giveawayboy's clean, elegant, and refined observations of the world...he's a pure spirit...childlike in the very best sense...always a wonder to see his pictures"
December 17th, 2008
"the first time I saw giveawayboys photos, i was touched inside, around my spleen. Then he took a picture of it, and published it on Flickr."
April 8th, 2008
"The first time I visited giveawayboy's photostream it was like rediscovering a forgotten friend... his pictures paint so complete a landscape of his world, his art, his spirituality (not to mention his cool thrift swag!) that you can't help but to feel that you've known the man forever.
His photos convey such a genuine fondness for that beauty present in everyday life, a beauty that most people have long stopped bothering to even notice, that you want to come along with him on every trip to the bank or late night stroll around the neighborhood. flickrworld is made all the better for g.b's place in it!"
January 8th, 2008
"This fine man is my great friend and superior art-confidant! He is prolific!, engaged in life and spirit and imbibes a great compositional capability, nee- talent, and offers a non-stop indepth, personalized take on his life and world as well as sharing his wealth of talent and Personality with those close to him and those he openly reaches out to in his community, the Flickr community, LJ, MySpace and who knows how many more! Pay attention to this guy, his work and his words, comments and generosity!"
March 28th, 2007
"The art and talent of giveaway boy is unique. He expresses on canvas what cannot be said in words."
December 6th, 2006
"mmmm..giveaway boy....his work is fit for blue rheindeers kings vampires, punkin lords and other creatures of reality..his work has always inspired me to keep creating and be faithful to the voice of my art..my bill..what our eyes have seen....and stories we will tell....thankyou for being a damm good artist..."
December 1st, 2006
"what an awesome human being - more artwork pix please!"
September 17th, 2006
"Giveawayboy is an awesome guy. He does incredibly interesting art that has multiple layers of meaning. They all rock. And he is so great he never fails to comment on my photos and discuss them with me."
May 29th, 2005
- August 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single