mover, shaker, polaroid picture taker.
(prints available in le shoppe)
- Indie Record Stores 3,501 photos, 273 members
- polaroid expired film 46,064 photos, 2,742 members
- 'RoidWeek 2018 1,479 photos, 336 members
- FilmPhoto 195,277 photos, 3,054 members
- Street Photography (Film Only) 54,582 photos, 1,650 members
- Roll Film Week 474 photos, 125 members
- bonjourpola 5,223 photos, 166 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 61,186 photos, 2,826 members
- Pryme Magazine 5,010 photos, 326 members
- 'RoidWeek 2017 3,857 photos, 643 members
- Fujifilm B&W Instant Peel-apart Film 2,589 photos, 465 members
- Dreamy Polaroids 11,421 photos, 473 members
- silver 8,512 photos, 1,090 members
- I collect light . 768,265 photos, 19,081 members
- 'RoidWeek 2016 4,299 photos, 1,172 members
- pola weekly 3,916 photos, 369 members
- 'RoidWeek 2015 3,502 photos, 696 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 423,552 photos, 16,722 members
- Autumn Polaroid Week 2014 1,652 photos, 400 members
- Spring RoidWeek 2014 2,368 photos, 672 members
- Impossible Instant Lab photos 2,407 photos, 343 members
- Shutter Sisters Oasis 2012 751 photos, 57 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,799 photos, 958 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,058 photos, 1,025 members
- Impossible Project COOL Film 2,025 photos, 220 members
- ACE HOTEL* 704 photos, 124 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 55,548 photos, 7,332 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,618 photos, 103,820 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,765 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 521 photos, 7,608 members
- POLAROID EDGE 119,572 photos, 6,692 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 7,204 photos, 1,188 members
- NYC Polaroid 1,947 photos, 138 members
- Polaroid Nature 7,083 photos, 320 members
- Polaroid Kids 317 photos, 78 members
- Polaroid Landscapes 1,227 photos, 107 members
- Polaroid Spectra 21,238 photos, 2,615 members
- Joy Retreat 2011 202 photos, 11 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 7,495 photos, 731 members
- Wigwam Village Motels (Frank Redford Design) 928 photos, 146 members
- the happy landing. 6 photos, 6 members
- ttv workshop 29 photos, 7 members
- °POLAROID TYPE 100&80 FILM° 10,315 photos, 389 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,012 photos, 1,252 members
- Instant Film SF 1,396 photos, 139 members
- shoegazing for UPPERCASE magazine 624 photos, 155 members
- The Majestic 157 photos, 46 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 28,836 photos, 2,179 members
- hanging laundry 2,289 photos, 448 members
- Canon FT/FTb 18,515 photos, 1,549 members
"I got introduced to her work by Jon Madison. What can I say but wow... I really really like the simple profundity of her work. It is a privilege to see how she sees things simply and enjoys them as they are.... I know I repeat myself but I am really floored by her work and always look forward to seeing it."
February 4th, 2010
Jennifer Hope says:
"My first glimpse into the magical world of girlhula was her redvelvet cake photo session which haunted me for weeks. It was so vibrant and alive. I'm not a professional, but I do know that viewers of her photos will leave happy and satisfied."
February 10th, 2009
Woof Nanny says:
"Andrea inspires with her words as well as the bursts of color caught in her camera. Of all the bloggers and Flickrites I've come across in this journey, she is my favorite."
November 6th, 2008
cori kindred says:
"it's a little known fact that andrea is in posession of magical glasses that allow her to see the exquisite beauty of everyday moments. we're so lucky that she's kind enough to share what she sees with us. :)"
August 9th, 2008
"hula my friend, you are poetry in motion. your words and bright photos never fail to bring a smile to my face. you are the go-to gal when I need a visual pick-me-up. thank the paper lantern queen there is such a thing as photobooths and flickr. i thank you for all that you do and inspire and i will stop now before i get creepy or somethin' ~heehee!"
July 30th, 2008
"Andrea is more inspiring than I can say. She photos are bursting with the beauty of everyday life. I hope someday we can take photobooth pictures together."
February 25th, 2008
"girlhula's photo stream has served as a constant source of inspiration to me in the years since I first encountered it. Her colorful and vibrant photographs are both ever-so-interestingly composed and a fascinating document of a family chock-full of life and character."
December 18th, 2007
"andrea has an amazing eye for color and framing of a shot.
she is an artist.
Truly an inspiration what with all that photoboothing and postcard swapping mojo.
Not to mention we share a birthday-
Hopefully, one day I can meet this beautiful lady and we can sit down for a cup of tea and a few frames in the booth."
November 28th, 2007
"Andrea is so charming. I love her photos and ideas.. they inspire me to make each day a little bit more special.
You are magical!"
October 22nd, 2007
jon madison says:
"effervescent resillient and full of creativity
i bet you i'm right. i know i am about that last bit.
thanks for blessing flickr:)"
October 3rd, 2006
"creativity is in your blood! everything you do is so fun & unique. your familys lucky to have auch a creative mom:D you definately inspire me artistically."
July 28th, 2006
"andrea! you are so full of life, laughter and energy, thanks for letting us all peek into your lovely life! :)"
March 14th, 2006
"now you gotta understand that i barely know this amazing woman, i live on the other side of the planet and have never met her face to face....
so what can i say about andrea that the ward-o-matic hasn't already said?
she is crazy talented, and crazy cool. she exudes inspiration and has much to offer. definitely keep track of what she's up to because it will make you a better person.
October 28th, 2005
"My wife. My love. Beautiful, talented and brilliant, she's got a great photographer's eye. I can't wait to see what she'll come up with next."
June 1st, 2005
- January 2005
- portland, oregon
- hula seventy