[perfil en español]
º Would you mind if I loved you?
º 95% cotton 5% lycra
º absolute relativism
º non-sense makes sense
º common-sense is an oxymoron
º I try to get on well with myself. I am with me all the time.
º If "the rose is red, the violet is blue..." you´d better go visit the eye doctor
º Word warrior. 142 IQ
º Main Chakra: 6. Third Eye. Too perceptive, visionary, I read minds. ;)
º Protector Guardian [ISFJ]: i.e. Mother Theresa. Cursed to help people.
º I laugh at // It worries me:
* the constant condition of the speed of light in RELATIVITY
* the belief that quantum physics "finally came to explain how things work"
= man always perceive himself at the "end of times" (Borges)
* circular thinking: I get drunk to forget that I feel shame because I drink
* the delusion of possession
* fundamentalism of thought, belief and feelings
* my insignificance
* my contradictions
* my foolishness
* my power
* my fears and the fear to fear
* that we are still discussing what was understood 5000 years ago
* the reading of the Bible as a literal history report
º To underestimate friendship between men and women is to have a Ferrari in a Garage.
º Utopia leads you "no-where"
º Kind Midas had a BIG problem
º Nothing succeeds like success
º Nothing fails like failure
º Don´t take anything for granted (Gregor Samsa knew this)
º Act your gratitude = give & listen first
º Be practical, believe in yourself
º Awareness is like Entropy: no way back
º God is a box. There I keep all the things that I can´t explain, but make my life magical. AMEN
º Seeking a one billion-dollar idea? -I am sorry, I don´t sell them. =)
Linkedin Gisela Giardino's profile
www.gi23.com - Esther Dyson's astronaut patch
good old www.orkut.com/Profile
-------------------------------------------- ~oOo~ --------------------------------------------
"Remember the clear light, the pure clear white light from which everything in the universe comes, to which everything in the universe returns; the original nature of your own mind. The natural state of the universe unmanifest. Let go into the clear light, trust it, merge with it. It is your own true nature, it is home." -Tibetan Book of the Dead
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard
"To look at something as though we had never seen it before requires great courage." - Henri Matisse
minimalist: "style in which the simplest and fewest elements are used to create the maximum effect."
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." -R.E. Shay
"You will never discover the true extent of your own abilities unless you, at least once in your life, dive into a crisis with complete abandon, dedicating every ounce of your energy, every fiber of your being, to the cause at hand. Dare to win." - I-ching 28th Hexagram.
"Impossible is nothing." -Adidas
"The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others" -Vincent Van Gogh
Think bigger, do biggest. - Me. :-P
-------------------------------------------- ~oOo~ --------------------------------------------
- Faces in Places 26,265 photos, 7,257 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,198 photos, 13,748 members
- silhouette 366,864 photos, 56,963 members
- NANO de vacaciones 45 photos, 136 members
- Fin de año. Una anécdota. 1,237 photos, 333 members
- Biella, Italia 1,513 photos, 116 members
- Flickr 10-10-10 3,876 photos, 1,537 members
- 101010 - Flickr Project 5,818 photos, 1,752 members
- October 10, 2010 1,749 photos, 2,461 members
- "It's me." 85,603 photos, 5,234 members
- Autoportrait 133,161 photos, 11,334 members
- I Think.............. 591 photos, 21 members
- Enigma Music 34 photos, 104 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,780 photos, 2,837 members
- Thru The LCD 70 photos, 18 members
- RazorMonkey Magazine 55,001 photos, 2,825 members
- Hand Art 592 photos, 318 members
- Singing Pics / Fotos cantadas 1,963 photos, 405 members
- I Ching PhotoText 118 photos, 16 members
- 80's poster worthy 96 photos, 7 members
- War of the Worlds! 422 photos, 127 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 875 photos, 22,514 members
- Rickroll Flickroll 81 photos, 87 members
- Imagine Peace 11,476 photos, 1,639 members
- "Listen to a picture, see a song" 4,402 photos, 886 members
- THE ESSENCE OF SHE 188,488 photos, 12,420 members
- Points of Light 110 photos, 42 members
- Mar del Plata 7,891 photos, 697 members
- Jorge Luis Borges 31 photos, 17 members
- BUENOS AIRES NIEVE 2007 404 photos, 145 members
- Nieve Atípica en Argentina - Atypical Snow in Argentina 479 photos, 155 members
- "○ ¡!¡Nieve Argentina!¡! [9 de Julio de 2007]" 226 photos, 76 members
- No Flickr censorship! 4,290 photos, 671 members
- Your books 79,462 photos, 14,243 members
- Friend's of Melissa 180 photos, 20 members
- REVOLUTION OF REAL WOMEN.com™ 38,370 photos, 3,982 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,906 photos, 20,505 members
- Portraits Unlimited 356,373 photos, 9,540 members
- 80's photos of you 116 photos, 81 members
- *LIFE* 114,533 photos, 3,227 members
- Moth Mania 43,626 photos, 1,906 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,205 photos, 17,742 members
- One Window to the World 2,069 photos, 555 members
- discordians 217 photos, 100 members
- C.O.O.L 2,862 photos, 180 members
- Critique 40,204 photos, 8,618 members
- QUEEN: freddie, brian, roger, john 1,111 photos, 340 members
- Oneness – Labyrinth 48,163 photos, 4,758 members
- Then & Now! 11,979 photos, 493 members
- World Wine Woman 5,744 photos, 1,368 members
O Caritas says:
"There are people who—though you might not know them face to face—you know them to be as good a friend as you will ever have. Gisela is—without a doubt—one such person. She is beautiful, talented and so very big-hearted, I wish she lived next door (or at least in the same city... or country).
Oh, and... I can't believe it's taken me this long to write a testimonial for her."
February 11th, 2011
"Gi... An alien recording and sharing via "subgigispace communication" her questions, thoughts and visual experimentations. A great soul, full of kindness to be sharing ideas and discoveries with. Surfing thought her photons is always a cool, fun and "délicieuse" way, for exploring and discovering something new. Merci Gisela; )"
December 23rd, 2008
"Love is both a Verb and a Noun when it comes to Gisela. She has the most beautiful mind and a very loving soul. She has been my strength in my trying times and helped me constantly improve with all I do in the flickr world. I admire her, look upto her and thank Almighty God for having her as my friend."
December 6th, 2008
The Dude Dean says:
July 13th, 2007
"Giesela is one of the more thoughtful photo-image makers on flickr.
I feast not just with my eyes, but also my heart and mind when I visit her images...."
June 2nd, 2007
"a flickr friend from way back when, that adours pink floyd.
How can you not like that?
Belle sends lots of tail-wags and kisses your way.
shine on you crazy Alieness!"
March 20th, 2007
"El primer testimonial en castellano!
Gi, fuiste de mis primeros contactos en flickr, no somos culo y calzón, pero yo sé que estás y viceversa (estoy seguro).
Esto es un sitio de fotos y se supone que debería escribir algo acerca de ellas pero yo me copo mas con la persona detrás de la cámara y a vos te adoro, encima hacés fotos copadas y textos con información a full, (que muchas veces no entiendo), tenés un estilo único y eso tambien em gusta en tu stream,
February 9th, 2007
"Gisela is a sweet and exotic blend of intelligence, artistry, and activism. Her images, ideas, and words are well-thought so I know I will always enjoy my stay at the Alieness Cafe. I am honored to know a person with such wealth and the generosity to share it. :-)"
January 19th, 2007
Alan Jordan says:
"I first met Gi when I was with the C.I.A. We were working on a project to put aliens and their powers to use for the US government. Gi was definitely the most gifted and powerful, and she was happy to participate until she realized what the government really wanted from the aliens. I'll never forget the way she made flowers grow out of the rectums of all the soldiers as she and the other aliens escaped. I'm not exactly sure of her present location, but she was last seen somewhere in Argentina.
Personally, I'm glad she got away."
June 3rd, 2006
Uncle Angelo says:
"It is official.
I have fallen in love with another human being's brain."
March 19th, 2006
"The universe has no secret for Gi and any of these pictures do exist in more dimensions than we can mind, even with a big soul, she's too much."
February 21st, 2006
bryan campen says:
"Without Gi, I would never have known they mint coins of authors in Argentina.
One of the most generous people I have never met!"
February 21st, 2006
""being happy doesnt mean that everything has to be perfect,you just look beyond imperfection..so when your happy it doesnt mean that everything is alright,your happy because everything
sucks and your doin fine""
December 10th, 2005
"That the mind of a sage could be in the body of a young beautiful women is one of the happiest inventions life has come up with lately. If Gi were an object, she'd be a super-conducting magnet, drawing people out of themselves and into connection with each other and a love of life. A true social integrator with a level of appreciation and mental energy that 20 people would be happy to divide amongst themselves. If you can't love this person, you have your proof that you're a stone. Its been a blessing to meet her and she has resuscitated my belief in my own mind and in other people."
October 11th, 2005
"Gisela can both make the heart skip a beat, and make the heart beat twice as hard. She embodies the understanding that in an increasingly interconnected and complex world, the intertwingling of nuanced language, art, and emotion can convey the otherwise ineffable. From far away, across vast space and time, she touches me."
July 22nd, 2005
"Some times you meet very intelligent people. Some times you meet very good people. Sometimes you meet very good and intelligent people. People that make a life quest for coherence between deep understanding of other human beings and the world that surrounds them, and meaningful positive interaction with them. Such a quest is not without it’s sour moments, since goodness or beauty are only known when their opposites are too. But the quest nurtures itself on both sides of the spectrum. I don’t know Gi that closely but I strongly feel she fits in this category of people.
Best of lucks!"
April 25th, 2005
"she's just great
she's godgift to clickr community
she's The Alieness
she's Gisela Giardino
April 23rd, 2005
"this Testimonial looks like a Contest, anyway, it shows the truly essence of a person, all the positive and the flattering comments tell us (the new herd) , how valuable you are.
Otherwise, thanks for being one more from your contacts, you got a beautiful gallery, it's truth what Ivonne said, you are inspiration, and i'm breathles over you"
April 12th, 2005
jpeg queen jpeg queen jpeg queen
April 3rd, 2005
"gisela. is. amazing."
March 14th, 2005
"Gi is truly out of this world. She's huge of heart, inspirational and a nurturing being. I admire her bravado in letting us into her world, by sharing her emotions through her self portraits and her words."
March 1st, 2005
"She's real cool, with a sharp eye for photos. Her sense of humor shows through in everything she does.
March 1st, 2005
"Someone called "The Alieness" may be a part of the world, but she is uniquely detached from it. In that way, she can interact with us silly humans, feel our joys and pains, and yet step back, observe, and take photos to record and share our existence with others.
Gisela's pics go from the "B Zar" to the believable, from the wildly colorful to the deeply compassionate. She's got a great eye, a big heart, and anyone that has a photoset named "Lasers" is OK in my book. On top of that she's got one of the sexiest voices around!
I hope one day she takes me for a ride on her spaceship. To infinity, and beyond..."
February 26th, 2005
"If I had to choose only one person in this world to say thank you to, it would be her. I would say (and indeed am saying here): "Thank you for stimulating my mind, for raising my spirit, and for welcoming my existance on a true soul to soul level." How all of this could be possible when I have never actually physically met her is a total mystery to me... but, well, in addition to everything else, she continues to be the most delightful mystery - because somehow, just by being herself, she helps to solve the mystery of who and what I am (and I am sure that I am not the only one who experiences this)."
February 2nd, 2005
"gi...stirs me on so many levels.she has the best eye,loves her music and her words enthrall me"
January 23rd, 2005
"Alieness: absolut proof of intelligent life on this planet"
January 21st, 2005
"She wrote the most beautyfull things i have come to read on peace and on love.
Her soul is a pure gift of LIFE."
December 22nd, 2004
- Gisela Giardino
- August 2004
- Far from here
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Living, Loving and what comes with it
- www.giselagiardino.com.ar - webdesign - diseño web - spanish/english translations - traducciones ingles/español
- info [at] giselagiardino.com.ar