I have finally set up a website using SquareSpace, please take a look here (work in progress):
My Facebook Photography page can be found here:
and if Twitter is your thing:
Finally I also recently joined Instagram at the following:
I enjoy travelling and photography has given me another excuse to travel to new Cities and destinations around the World.
In addition to photography I enjoy the great outdoors – surfing, snowboarding, cycling and walking. I can’t live without music, surround myself in books and enjoy a Beer or two and causing the occasional bit of trouble.
I have been taking photos for around five years now and still feel very much a beginner, so appreciate any feedback and advice. I currently have a Canon 5D Mark 2 kindly donated by a good friend and normally shoot with my lens of choice Canon 50mm 1.4. In addition I have a Canon 85mm 1.8 and recently purchased an anamorphic lens to use in conjunction with this.
In the summer of 2015 I was employed as PR & Marketing Manager for the Countrywide Great Tour. #CGT2015. The #CGT2015 was a 64 cycling challenge around the coastline of mainland Britain. The riders rode 100 km a day always staying in sight, sound and smell of the Coast. As I followed the riders for the entire period it was my job to document the ride, promoting it via social media.
This included taking photographs of the riders and the landscapes we travelled though. Sponsorship photos were also required. In addition to this I was in charge of keeping up to date their Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr pages along with writing a daily blog which was displayed on their website. A photo of the event was published every day in the Daily Telegraph who were covering the event in their sport section. My photos were also published in several Archant Magazines including Essex Life, Dorset Life and Devon Life as well as in the CTC (the National Cycling Charity) magazine.
If you would like to use any of my photos, would like to enquire about prints or using my images online, discuss work or photographic collaborations or for anything else just drop me an email via flickr or at email@example.com. Thanks for looking me up and checking my photography, Peace.
Some write ups and other bits on the Internet relating to some of my Photos:
From the Canon Monthly Newsletter:
Mother and Baby Photo from Bamako, Mali published in the Celebrate African Children Book by Renee Hollis:
Metro Newspaper Piece:
Shutter photo write up:
Featured on the Guardian Travel site on Friday 10th December (2010):
A close up water shot taken in Cardiff Bay showing a 'Micro wave' was published in UK Surf Magazine Carve (2010)
One of my travel photos was published as Travel Photo of the Week Sunday Times Travel supplement:
One of my Cardiff Bay Photos was selected and turned into a postcard to promote Cardiff Bay, Wales, UK (2011):
One of my NYC Photos was selected and used for a Google Chrome Layout (2011):
Some blogs containing my photos:
Some travel Photography essays for Dispatches International:
If you would like to use any of my photographs for anything please contact me first for my permission.
- City Pulse 148,745 photos, 4,446 members
- Wanderlust Portraits 2,074 photos, 82 members
- The Wanderlust 30,447 photos, 1,337 members
- The Best of My Travels 1,677 photos, 75 members
-  Online Photographers  11,209 photos, 1,158 members
- The India Tree 99,788 photos, 4,074 members
- India through the Lens 14,710 photos, 335 members
- Traveling India 8,907 photos, 350 members
- Finest photos of India | Gallery | 22,375 photos, 728 members
- Incredible India...Lovely Country 29,778 photos, 465 members
- *Photos of Beautiful India* 37,226 photos, 819 members
- Streets of India 55,133 photos, 2,357 members
- Incredible India 35,929 photos, 6,273 members
- India Images 470,323 photos, 19,532 members
- Traveller's India 21,446 photos, 667 members
- 'COLORS OF INDIA' 3,827 photos, 2,439 members
- Explore India 89,530 photos, 2,243 members
- India 281,329 photos, 8,019 members
- LIFE IN INDIA 138,260 photos, 4,996 members
- India through Flickr 60,121 photos, 2,576 members
- India Photography Society 30,896 photos, 1,000 members
- India Pics 12,339 photos, 486 members
- India as we see it 162,978 photos, 3,622 members
- India Travel Desk 86,431 photos, 3,159 members
- India Travel Pics 16,335 photos, 715 members
- INDIA - Everything related to INDIA & INDIANS 41,695 photos, 1,090 members
- India true pictures 60,363 photos, 1,334 members
- India by tips4travels 12,252 photos, 947 members
- India and Indians 281,235 photos, 9,058 members
- FINDUSELF 12,496 photos, 1,089 members
- An Indian Portrait 61,374 photos, 3,748 members
- Canonistas 477,946 photos, 8,127 members
- Image Gallery Art (Only Photos with Women) 43,539 photos, 1,406 members
- Photofocus 92,748 photos, 8,062 members
- Life in the Street Photography 242,689 photos, 3,306 members
- Planet Plastic 535 photos, 85 members
- SNIFF CLICK 1,702 photos, 501 members
- Colours Strong 79,917 photos, 1,901 members
- Stuff on Water "opted out of 30/60" 53,181 photos, 1,000 members
- Southend - Essex 11,403 photos, 463 members
- We love beach! 44,286 photos, 2,775 members
- Photographic Art 214,578 photos, 5,890 members
- Colors In Our World (P1 - A2) No People Pics 99,204 photos, 6,994 members
- TRUE COLORS: The colorful lives of QUEERS 1,552 photos, 271 members
- Colourful Things 3,476 photos, 130 members
- Colourful 19,328 photos, 609 members
- The Colourful World 20,227 photos, 477 members
- Colorful stuff 39,174 photos, 2,139 members
- What a colorful world 5,752 photos, 286 members
- Portraits / Retratos 362,749 photos, 32,152 members
light arch says:
"I met Geraint in Barcelona, he taught me a lot in his street photo workshops, he's very kind and patient, always willing to teach and share his experience and talent."
November 14th, 2017
Stu Ross says:
"If Geraint hadn't "followed" me, I wouldn't have discovered his excellent work. Possesses an excellent eye for the unusual."
April 17th, 2016
"Very nice gallery, with many nice and some great and amazing shot! Nice compositions, light and colors!"
October 14th, 2017
Maria Salvador says:
" Love how life is always present on Geraint Rowland's photographs, adding a special dimension to his work, and as well love the quiet peacefulness of his abstract seascapes.
Beauty, life and tenderness are here all around!"
October 19th, 2017
- Geraint Rowland
- January 2009
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Male and Open
- Geraint Rowland Photography