I see the world through my Canon Rebel XTi.
I couldn't live without photography....or music. I love animals. And adventure. And I have miles to go before I sleep :)
I'm completely amazed and inspired by what I see on flickr. You all give me constant inspiration and have made my world better.
Thanks for visiting me :)
Create your own visitor map!
Photos of Gayle_T (10)
- The Light 1,386 photos, 175 members
- Best of the Best on Flickr 35,167 photos, 802 members
- Within a Click 3,799 photos, 165 members
- ignis ∆ art // invite only /// 2,198 photos, 184 members
- Theatre | absurd 247 photos, 57 members
- secondary wilting. 457 photos, 91 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,234 members
- Urban Models 2,598 photos, 318 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,841 photos, 1,360 members
- Masterpiece Theatre 932 photos, 624 members
- Emanuel County, Georgia 104 photos, 23 members
- A deux....Be two... 250 photos, 48 members
- Stalker 4,813 photos, 844 members
- Shadow of a Doubt 184,727 photos, 3,975 members
- The SuperDuper Meetup Group 447 photos, 186 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 28,353 photos, 5,989 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 107,365 photos, 11,971 members
- *Flickr Noctambulant+Post 1 Award 3 // Flickr Noctámbulos 3,117 photos, 293 members
- BLACK & WHITE - P1&A2 (NO SEPIA) 320,692 photos, 13,919 members
- Black Diamond Premier-Invited B&W Images Only (Post 1/Award 3) 4,107 photos, 986 members
- BLACK+WHITE=[AWARD]-post1 award3 before u-JOIN CONTEST! 56,087 photos, 3,929 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 264,343 photos, 10,977 members
- Life in Classic Black and White 113,170 photos, 3,205 members
- Flickr Tate Gallery (invites only) 879 photos, 1,043 members
- Black and White 6,863,366 photos, 353,143 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 290,794 photos, 12,180 members
- * Vanishing Points * 211,036 photos, 42,471 members
- over the real 15,136 photos, 605 members
- *RefleXionS* (Post 1-Award 3) 48,663 photos, 5,595 members
- Old School Digital 42,750 photos, 2,447 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 10,853 photos, 2,785 members
- Select Feminine Beauty 10,851 photos, 1,258 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 454,686 photos, 17,853 members
- Reflect your World (New! No Invite needed) 113,136 photos, 5,895 members
- pure street 239,589 photos, 4,173 members
- Snapshots With Songs 1,273 photos, 245 members
- Brutal Shots 40,536 photos, 2,033 members
- Creative self-portraits. 215,960 photos, 21,510 members
- Self-Portraits! 506,744 photos, 47,010 members
- Kubrick's Look 30,558 photos, 2,687 members
- Explore/INTERESTINGNESS Group 237,334 photos, 7,496 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,383 photos, 20,504 members
- Rural Decay 236,440 photos, 45,556 members
- Urban Decay 488,107 photos, 33,912 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 446,465 photos, 20,485 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 209,326 photos, 21,796 members
- Beautiful Light - One a Day 85,497 photos, 3,164 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 609,657 photos, 46,960 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 684,882 photos, 42,441 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 236,145 photos, 18,490 members
"I guess the only thing to say; It doesn't get to be much better than this - a stunning photographer and a great person!"
January 19th, 2010
Thee MrObvious says:
"I was immediately drawn to Gayle's work. She takes the very fiber of life and paints it across the screen for us all to see, and as a writer I can't even begin to express what she has to say as beautifully as she has done it for us. She has a true artist's eye...and growth...and progression...and understanding. As she learns, she takes us on the ride with her, teaching us a thing or two along the way - keeping a secret or two for herself. I can honestly say every single day, I look forward to having a glimpse into the great little Southern girl from Savannah's artistic soul. She's a true inspiration beyond words, and for me, that's saying a lot."
May 2nd, 2009
"A Gayle testimonial? One word sums it up for me.
In both her photography and life."
January 30th, 2009
"Attitude. Class. Emotion. Richness. Only a few words that come to mind when viewing Gayle_T's images. She is talented in many aspect of photography and design. She understand the art of balance and as well as contrast. her ideas are said well through her images."
February 4th, 2009
"i just stumbled upon Gayle's photostream last night, I'm already hooked. all her photos are so creative with such beautiful composition. Her steam is a flickr must see :) I'm fast becoming very intrigued by her, her subjects and her amazing style...shes oozes awesomeness!"
January 9th, 2009
Extra Medium says:
"Gayle had traveled over 4,000 miles straight when she walked into my small store in the northern highlands of Scotland. I sell just about everything from gas cans for stranded motorists, to Diet Pepsi, to fishing equipment, but when Gayle came in and asked me if I sold any "authentic Scotch tape" I informed her that scotch tape wasn't necessarily an export we made in Scotland. Disappointment ran down her face and I could see a sense of defeat in her demeanor. Her only ambition was to wrap her Christmas presents with the best wrapping paper (currently found in exotic parts of Canada) and the best tape in the world, which scotch tape is. I admired her for her will and fortitude, but informed her that 'scotch' was merely a brand name invented by the folks at 3M, and not a representation of the hard work of the good people of Scotland. Only the 4th person to ask me this same question that year, I told her this play on words was similar to "French Fries", "Belgian Waffles" and "the San Francisco treats". Her spirits looked up when she saw some of the photographs hanging above my window next to the mounted head of a squirrel I captured while hunting the backwoods of Georgia. She informed me she also recently took up photography and wanted to know where these places were. We talked for a couple hours about how she views wrapping gifts, photography and everything else in her life with such passion and dedication and I could tell she was a fine woman through and through. And even though I haven't heard from her since that cold day in 1978, I still remember that conversation. If you ever have a chance to meet up with her, you'll be amazed at her good nature and dedication to her creative arts. Just don't ask her for a Western omelet, because she'll take the next plane to Arizona to look for one."
December 26th, 2008
"I recently discovered Gayle's photostream and am very glad I did....I am extremely impressed with her creativity and her eye for composition is strong....I find myself amazed at her vision and use of angles and light and am truly inspired by her work....Her images often have a hard, dark edge to them that I find really intriguing....It's a pleasure to witness how Gayle sees the world...."
November 19th, 2008
"I discovered her photostream a couple of days ago, and every pic she uploaded since is simply amazing. She the first one i became fan of, and hope her talent will be discovered by many others!"
October 29th, 2008
"Gayle's photo stream is a message to all of us to tell us how life is beautiful, mysterious and interesting. Her flower shots are beautiful and powerful, her trees are magical, and here decay photos are simply outstanding and they are for me a real time machine. A big pier that is both mystifying and intimidating re-surfaces in Gayle's photos from time to time, but always with a new face and a new soul. Her photos show how passionate she is about photography. She seems to constantly look for the beauty, and revelations of the world. Here dramatic photos of churches add power to the photo stream. Gayle shares with us brilliantly pieces of her own personal life, but this is done in a way that we can all identify with. Gayle also has a beautiful dark side that astonishes me. Witness:
I look forward to more dark black and white photos!
Gayle's photos help us see how life, people, culture, is at once interconnected and individual. Thank you Gayle for sharing with us your beautiful photos."
October 8th, 2008
Just Kelsey says:
"Gayle is one of my favorites on Flirkr. She is so much fun! I love viewing her stream. You can really tell that she loves what she does. She has a unique style that I think everyone can appreciate. She is a very talented photographer and I am honored every time she leaves comments on my page! Keep it up Gayle, we love your work!"
September 19th, 2008
klondike kid says:
"To put it simply........ Gayle T's photo stream is great."
July 28th, 2008
Nick Boren Photography says:
"I have only known Gayle for a short time now, but one can't help but fall in love with her work. She has that special vision that sets her apart in the art of photography. She puts her heart and soul into her work, and it shows in each and every image that she produces. She will make a great name for herself in photography and be able to fulfill her wishes and dreams in her field of endeavors. Not only is she a gifted photographer, she is a special person. :)"
July 23rd, 2008
Nina Pearman says:
"Gayle’s photography oozes style and sophistication with an element of mystery, though she’s no stranger to humour and when she captures it, you can’t help but laugh with her - a dynamic combination which is exhibited throughout her photo stream which incidentally, I highly recommend. Gayle’s sweetness and careful consideration when reviewing others work go to showcase what a lovely and articulate person she is and we all know how temperamental gifted artists are...*winks* It’s a pleasure having been introduced to both Gayle and her art."
June 2nd, 2008
- January 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken