Photos of Gatochy (2)
- Reading & Books in Art 175 photos, 20 members
- Vintage Japanese Advertising 1,064 photos, 331 members
- Showa Period Japan 1945-89 998 photos, 199 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,392 photos, 224 members
- FOOD NOSTALGIA 9,752 photos, 540 members
- WorldWar 8,559 photos, 99 members
- 70s 10,444 photos, 697 members
- Hats Hats Hats 8,482 photos, 699 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 9,862 photos, 566 members
- 1910s Fashion & Costume 1,610 photos, 145 members
- Ads Through the Ages 49,003 photos, 735 members
- 1930s Fashion 1,378 photos, 160 members
- vintage hats 6,546 photos, 389 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,448 photos, 166 members
- Animals R Us 2,292 photos, 124 members
- The Great War 1914 - 1918 37,840 photos, 2,024 members
- Exotic Ephemera 719 photos, 277 members
- Vintage old photos from Portugal / Fotos antigas de Portugal 1,794 photos, 178 members
- Corpo Expedicionário Português 144 photos, 20 members
- Movies. 25,588 photos, 581 members
- Vintage Propaganda 4,754 photos, 1,046 members
- EARLY 20TH CENTURY ART 2,302 photos, 240 members
- Belle Époque Illustration 1,646 photos, 614 members
- Vintage Bride 2,759 photos, 684 members
- Aspic Delight! 948 photos, 186 members
- 1920's 9,583 photos, 1,094 members
- Kate Bush 178 photos, 116 members
- Vintage Illustration 66,103 photos, 6,048 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,252 photos, 325 members
- Jazz-Age in Print (20s-30s) [VINTAGE] 4,256 photos, 1,510 members
- Wedge Heels & Wartime - Forties in Print [VINTAGE] 7,061 photos, 846 members
- Vintage Magazines 61,185 photos, 3,256 members
- Vintage Childrens Books 30,814 photos, 5,223 members
- Flappers and the Jazz Era 3,074 photos, 947 members
- Vintage Hair 8,823 photos, 1,946 members
Plum leaves says:
"I just saw your blog -- wonderful idea!
AN OLD PAINTING A DAY: oldpainting.blogs..."
January 8th, 2011
"Gatochy has all those almost forgotten treasure trove photos of paintings and models, it's amazing. It's similar to going into your grandmothers attic and finding everything you could ever dream of. I appreciate the fact that she uploads these also, for her 'fans'."
March 29th, 2009
"Be you a fledgeling addict or hard-core stalker of vintage illustration, you cannot fail to be captivated by the beauty and range of Gatochy's brilliant collection. Top Class!"
December 26th, 2008
"I always feel elevated and filled with delighted wonder every time I visit Gatochy's photostream.
She has such elegant and superb taste, and such a sense of old-world timelessness. It is a treat to see the treasures she has uncovered.
Visit her daily, and I promise you, you will feel better about being Human!"
November 23rd, 2008
"What an amazing collection of images. I'm sure I'll keep coming back and find new things with each journey."
February 27th, 2008
Paula Wirth says:
"One of the most prolific and interesting posters of vintage ephemera on flickr -- she's a sure fave!!! A welcome addition to any group, indeed."
September 28th, 2007
Miss Retro Modern says:
"Gatochy posts some of the most interesting pictures around ... and more importantly, she's a fellow lover of veggies in aspic!"
July 16th, 2007
"I find Mariana's Pic's very intrugeing,although much more if I spoke Portuguese,There's allways an intresting mix of photos here!!!"
June 29th, 2007
"The livelihood of a "picker" depends on the sensitive eye; recognizing the beauty and worth in objects that others dismiss or fail even to perceive. Gatochy is my favorite picker, her choices never cease to inform and delight!"
April 23rd, 2007
Charm and Poise says:
"Here's something I know for sure about Gatochy: she loves beauty in whatever interesting package it might come in. A blushing flapper. A glistening 1930s movie goddess. A shivering plate of delightful aspic. Her eye is attuned to the lovely and the irreverent -- a wonderful combination if you ask me!"
February 1st, 2007
senses working overtime says:
"A wonderland of visual goodness!
Simply superb stuff!"
September 6th, 2006
- May 2006
- Lisbon, Portugal
- I am: