Photos of Gatochy (2)
- Reading & Books in Art 175 photos, 20 members
- Vintage Japanese Advertising 1,064 photos, 328 members
- Showa Period Japan 1945-89 998 photos, 197 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,392 photos, 223 members
- FOOD NOSTALGIA 9,738 photos, 540 members
- WorldWar 8,502 photos, 95 members
- 70s 10,403 photos, 694 members
- Hats Hats Hats 8,363 photos, 697 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 9,806 photos, 565 members
- 1910s Fashion & Costume 1,598 photos, 144 members
- Ads Through the Ages 48,535 photos, 731 members
- 1930s Fashion 1,370 photos, 160 members
- vintage hats 6,487 photos, 388 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,437 photos, 166 members
- Animals R Us 2,285 photos, 124 members
- The Great War 1914 - 1918 37,562 photos, 2,017 members
- Exotic Ephemera 719 photos, 277 members
- Vintage old photos from Portugal / Fotos antigas de Portugal 1,761 photos, 176 members
- Corpo Expedicionário Português 144 photos, 20 members
- Movies. 25,484 photos, 580 members
- Vintage Propaganda 4,713 photos, 1,042 members
- EARLY 20TH CENTURY ART 2,297 photos, 238 members
- Belle Époque Illustration 1,636 photos, 613 members
- Vintage Bride 2,746 photos, 680 members
- Aspic Delight! 944 photos, 186 members
- 1920's 9,509 photos, 1,091 members
- Kate Bush 177 photos, 116 members
- Vintage Illustration 65,652 photos, 6,030 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,203 photos, 322 members
- Jazz-Age in Print (20s-30s) [VINTAGE] 4,211 photos, 1,509 members
- Wedge Heels & Wartime - Forties in Print [VINTAGE] 7,008 photos, 846 members
- Vintage Magazines 60,669 photos, 3,246 members
- Vintage Childrens Books 30,771 photos, 5,226 members
- Flappers and the Jazz Era 3,037 photos, 947 members
- Vintage Hair 8,770 photos, 1,946 members
Plum leaves says:
"I just saw your blog -- wonderful idea!
AN OLD PAINTING A DAY: oldpainting.blogs..."
January 8th, 2011
"Gatochy has all those almost forgotten treasure trove photos of paintings and models, it's amazing. It's similar to going into your grandmothers attic and finding everything you could ever dream of. I appreciate the fact that she uploads these also, for her 'fans'."
March 29th, 2009
"Be you a fledgeling addict or hard-core stalker of vintage illustration, you cannot fail to be captivated by the beauty and range of Gatochy's brilliant collection. Top Class!"
December 26th, 2008
"I always feel elevated and filled with delighted wonder every time I visit Gatochy's photostream.
She has such elegant and superb taste, and such a sense of old-world timelessness. It is a treat to see the treasures she has uncovered.
Visit her daily, and I promise you, you will feel better about being Human!"
November 23rd, 2008
"What an amazing collection of images. I'm sure I'll keep coming back and find new things with each journey."
February 27th, 2008
Paula Wirth says:
"One of the most prolific and interesting posters of vintage ephemera on flickr -- she's a sure fave!!! A welcome addition to any group, indeed."
September 28th, 2007
Miss Retro Modern says:
"Gatochy posts some of the most interesting pictures around ... and more importantly, she's a fellow lover of veggies in aspic!"
July 16th, 2007
"I find Mariana's Pic's very intrugeing,although much more if I spoke Portuguese,There's allways an intresting mix of photos here!!!"
June 29th, 2007
"The livelihood of a "picker" depends on the sensitive eye; recognizing the beauty and worth in objects that others dismiss or fail even to perceive. Gatochy is my favorite picker, her choices never cease to inform and delight!"
April 23rd, 2007
Charm and Poise says:
"Here's something I know for sure about Gatochy: she loves beauty in whatever interesting package it might come in. A blushing flapper. A glistening 1930s movie goddess. A shivering plate of delightful aspic. Her eye is attuned to the lovely and the irreverent -- a wonderful combination if you ask me!"
February 1st, 2007
senses working overtime says:
"A wonderland of visual goodness!
Simply superb stuff!"
September 6th, 2006
- May 2006
- Lisbon, Portugal
- I am: