Photos of Gatochy (2)
- Reading & Books in Art 150 photos, 15 members
- Vintage Japanese Advertising 1,026 photos, 311 members
- Showa Period Japan 1945-89 999 photos, 193 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,411 photos, 222 members
- FOOD NOSTALGIA 9,325 photos, 522 members
- WorldWar 5,791 photos, 73 members
- 70s 9,484 photos, 654 members
- Hats Hats Hats 7,499 photos, 673 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 8,429 photos, 557 members
- 1910s Fashion & Costume 1,366 photos, 136 members
- Ads Through the Ages 43,285 photos, 678 members
- 1930s Fashion 1,262 photos, 152 members
- vintage hats 6,008 photos, 388 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,368 photos, 165 members
- Animals R Us 2,228 photos, 126 members
- The Great War 1914 - 1918 34,258 photos, 1,887 members
- Exotic Ephemera 693 photos, 269 members
- Vintage old photos from Portugal / Fotos antigas de Portugal 2,032 photos, 162 members
- Corpo Expedicionário Português 143 photos, 19 members
- Movies. 24,820 photos, 546 members
- Vintage Propaganda 4,348 photos, 982 members
- EARLY 20TH CENTURY ART 2,190 photos, 227 members
- Belle Époque Illustration 1,552 photos, 591 members
- Vintage Bride 2,406 photos, 661 members
- Aspic Delight! 918 photos, 176 members
- 1920's 8,214 photos, 1,064 members
- Kate Bush 175 photos, 120 members
- Vintage Illustration 61,608 photos, 5,881 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,034 photos, 309 members
- Jazz-Age in Print (20s-30s) [VINTAGE] 3,963 photos, 1,467 members
- Wedge Heels & Wartime - Forties in Print [VINTAGE] 6,042 photos, 816 members
- Vintage Magazines 51,956 photos, 3,075 members
- Vintage Childrens Books 29,890 photos, 5,126 members
- Flappers and the Jazz Era 2,932 photos, 930 members
- Vintage Hair 7,969 photos, 1,917 members
Plum leaves says:
"I just saw your blog -- wonderful idea!
AN OLD PAINTING A DAY: oldpainting.blogs..."
January 8th, 2011
"Gatochy has all those almost forgotten treasure trove photos of paintings and models, it's amazing. It's similar to going into your grandmothers attic and finding everything you could ever dream of. I appreciate the fact that she uploads these also, for her 'fans'."
March 29th, 2009
"Be you a fledgeling addict or hard-core stalker of vintage illustration, you cannot fail to be captivated by the beauty and range of Gatochy's brilliant collection. Top Class!"
December 26th, 2008
"I always feel elevated and filled with delighted wonder every time I visit Gatochy's photostream.
She has such elegant and superb taste, and such a sense of old-world timelessness. It is a treat to see the treasures she has uncovered.
Visit her daily, and I promise you, you will feel better about being Human!"
November 23rd, 2008
"What an amazing collection of images. I'm sure I'll keep coming back and find new things with each journey."
February 27th, 2008
Paula Wirth says:
"One of the most prolific and interesting posters of vintage ephemera on flickr -- she's a sure fave!!! A welcome addition to any group, indeed."
September 28th, 2007
Miss Retro Modern says:
"Gatochy posts some of the most interesting pictures around ... and more importantly, she's a fellow lover of veggies in aspic!"
July 16th, 2007
"I find Mariana's Pic's very intrugeing,although much more if I spoke Portuguese,There's allways an intresting mix of photos here!!!"
June 29th, 2007
"The livelihood of a "picker" depends on the sensitive eye; recognizing the beauty and worth in objects that others dismiss or fail even to perceive. Gatochy is my favorite picker, her choices never cease to inform and delight!"
April 23rd, 2007
Charm and Poise says:
"Here's something I know for sure about Gatochy: she loves beauty in whatever interesting package it might come in. A blushing flapper. A glistening 1930s movie goddess. A shivering plate of delightful aspic. Her eye is attuned to the lovely and the irreverent -- a wonderful combination if you ask me!"
February 1st, 2007
senses working overtime says:
"A wonderland of visual goodness!
Simply superb stuff!"
September 6th, 2006
- May 2006
- Lisbon, Portugal
- I am: