Photos of Gatochy (2)
- Reading & Books in Art 164 photos, 20 members
- Vintage Japanese Advertising 1,020 photos, 319 members
- Showa Period Japan 1945-89 999 photos, 193 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,382 photos, 223 members
- FOOD NOSTALGIA 9,484 photos, 530 members
- WorldWar 6,069 photos, 83 members
- 70s 9,784 photos, 674 members
- Hats Hats Hats 7,677 photos, 681 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 8,983 photos, 562 members
- 1910s Fashion & Costume 1,521 photos, 142 members
- Ads Through the Ages 45,772 photos, 702 members
- 1930s Fashion 1,293 photos, 157 members
- vintage hats 6,251 photos, 388 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,393 photos, 166 members
- Animals R Us 2,256 photos, 125 members
- The Great War 1914 - 1918 35,412 photos, 1,936 members
- Exotic Ephemera 693 photos, 273 members
- Vintage old photos from Portugal / Fotos antigas de Portugal 1,720 photos, 170 members
- Corpo Expedicionário Português 144 photos, 20 members
- Movies. 25,042 photos, 556 members
- Vintage Propaganda 4,505 photos, 1,015 members
- EARLY 20TH CENTURY ART 2,258 photos, 232 members
- Belle Époque Illustration 1,606 photos, 606 members
- Vintage Bride 2,556 photos, 667 members
- Aspic Delight! 925 photos, 180 members
- 1920's 9,097 photos, 1,080 members
- Kate Bush 176 photos, 120 members
- Vintage Illustration 63,403 photos, 5,946 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,038 photos, 307 members
- Jazz-Age in Print (20s-30s) [VINTAGE] 4,048 photos, 1,491 members
- Wedge Heels & Wartime - Forties in Print [VINTAGE] 6,476 photos, 834 members
- Vintage Magazines 56,375 photos, 3,163 members
- Vintage Childrens Books 30,466 photos, 5,168 members
- Flappers and the Jazz Era 2,955 photos, 946 members
- Vintage Hair 8,236 photos, 1,934 members
Plum leaves says:
"I just saw your blog -- wonderful idea!
AN OLD PAINTING A DAY: oldpainting.blogs..."
January 8th, 2011
"Gatochy has all those almost forgotten treasure trove photos of paintings and models, it's amazing. It's similar to going into your grandmothers attic and finding everything you could ever dream of. I appreciate the fact that she uploads these also, for her 'fans'."
March 29th, 2009
"Be you a fledgeling addict or hard-core stalker of vintage illustration, you cannot fail to be captivated by the beauty and range of Gatochy's brilliant collection. Top Class!"
December 26th, 2008
"I always feel elevated and filled with delighted wonder every time I visit Gatochy's photostream.
She has such elegant and superb taste, and such a sense of old-world timelessness. It is a treat to see the treasures she has uncovered.
Visit her daily, and I promise you, you will feel better about being Human!"
November 23rd, 2008
"What an amazing collection of images. I'm sure I'll keep coming back and find new things with each journey."
February 27th, 2008
Paula Wirth says:
"One of the most prolific and interesting posters of vintage ephemera on flickr -- she's a sure fave!!! A welcome addition to any group, indeed."
September 28th, 2007
Miss Retro Modern says:
"Gatochy posts some of the most interesting pictures around ... and more importantly, she's a fellow lover of veggies in aspic!"
July 16th, 2007
"I find Mariana's Pic's very intrugeing,although much more if I spoke Portuguese,There's allways an intresting mix of photos here!!!"
June 29th, 2007
"The livelihood of a "picker" depends on the sensitive eye; recognizing the beauty and worth in objects that others dismiss or fail even to perceive. Gatochy is my favorite picker, her choices never cease to inform and delight!"
April 23rd, 2007
Charm and Poise says:
"Here's something I know for sure about Gatochy: she loves beauty in whatever interesting package it might come in. A blushing flapper. A glistening 1930s movie goddess. A shivering plate of delightful aspic. Her eye is attuned to the lovely and the irreverent -- a wonderful combination if you ask me!"
February 1st, 2007
senses working overtime says:
"A wonderland of visual goodness!
Simply superb stuff!"
September 6th, 2006
- May 2006
- Lisbon, Portugal
- I am: