I am a cricket loving, football supporter who enjoys taking pictures of the wildlife in my garden and beyond. I am not an anorak though my kids might disagree. I believe 'Every Picture Tells a Story' however a lot of my pictures just illustrate the one written in the description. Open one up you might enjoy the trip.
I have used this site as a bit of an autobiography, using pictures to paint a picture of my life but I see it has also become a romance telling the story of my life with my wife and our children. It has not all been plain sailing, who's life is, but through it all I hope you can see the love and warmth that have filled my life
I also love my Canon G3 and EOS 450D with the EF70-300mm IS USM lens. I'm still not convinced by the Sony DSC-TX5 however though the panorama feature is amazing. (Since writing that line over 2 years ago I can report that 'My Little Sony' is now my camera of choice. It does so much and weighs next to nothing.
I take my pictures for Friends. Family and Fun and if you enjoy them as well then so much the better. I love people looking at my pictures but I love those who leave messages even more. I do try to reply to all of them.
It was my intention when creating this site to keep it to a 'Best Of' collection. With over 15000 pictures to choose from it has been a hard task stopping myself from uploading everything but hope I have been successful at ensuring only my most interesting pictures made it for your attention and pleasure. I hope you enjoy it.
I keep all my pictures in easy to use sets so if you like family pictures but not wildlife or sport a quick flick through the sets will get you to the pictures you might enjoy.
I have geotagged all my pictures so you can see almost exactly where the pictures were taken and the location of the places that play an important part in my life.
Some simple rules:
# My site is completely PUBLIC so I don't have any FRIENDS or FAMILY photos.
# If you add me as a contact and you mention me as Friend or Family, don't expect to see more photos
# If you don't have any Public Pictures on your Photostream I will never add you as a Contact.
# If your Photostream comprises only close-ups of intimate body parts, don't expect me to add you as any Contact or give you any feedback. I am really not interested in that kind of stuff.
# I am only interested in your Photostream if you took the pictures yourself. Borrowing other peoples and passing them off as yours is not exactly demonstrating your skill as a photographer, is it?
# I do not mind If you 'Favourite' a number of photographs but without any comments I will not get back to you. I put my pictures up for people to enjoy so I can't complain when they do.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
- Photos Yemen 227 photos, 10 members
- Lovely 70s Girls 1,208 photos, 466 members
- The Shard 797 photos, 117 members
- WALKING LANDSCAPES. . 16,245 photos, 1,581 members
- Shop Interiors & Displays 1,158 photos, 265 members
- CANALMANIA 7,017 photos, 325 members
- British Cars Photography 19,826 photos, 1,987 members
- Sun, Sand and Surf 213 photos, 15 members
- City Parrots 38,054 photos, 2,443 members
- South England 5,434 photos, 105 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 7,330 photos, 224 members
- Belle facce (Gruppo) 16,256 photos, 692 members
- look my eyes 11,873 photos, 970 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 85,040 photos, 1,758 members
- She Smokes?! 914 photos, 436 members
- Muffler Men and other Roadside Statues, also cool signs. 4,668 photos, 296 members
- Art Climbers 9,207 photos, 1,239 members
- Candid Corporation HQ 2,155 photos, 594 members
- People and Persons 429,712 photos, 15,365 members
- Barefoot Group 3,279 photos, 262 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 53,776 photos, 1,575 members
- expressive expressions 2,511 photos, 153 members
- Favourite Landscapes 4,845 photos, 168 members
- Street Art on Flickr 354,568 photos, 5,712 members
- walking in a city 9,641 photos, 587 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 60,000 PICS!! *** 59,504 photos, 3,416 members
- World of Classic Cars 399,889 photos, 11,802 members
- BBC Britain in Pictures 19,603 photos, 529 members
- The Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things 1,483 photos, 76 members
- Reflections Of The World 26,752 photos, 2,864 members
- Candid Shots & Street Photography 16,950 photos, 615 members
- Routemaster 21,008 photos, 735 members
- Box Hill. Surrey, England. 128 photos, 40 members
- thames foreshore 291 photos, 26 members
- Englishness 14,549 photos, 353 members
- gREEN cLOTHES 13,620 photos, 831 members
- Human-Interest 15,122 photos, 902 members
- Communication (Candid &/or Street Conversations) 476 photos, 25 members
- LoveBrighton 8,389 photos, 534 members
- panty line lover 91 photos, 942 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 6,332 photos, 1,092 members
- *** Candid MATURE 40+ *** 885 photos, 2,336 members
- Together: two or more humans, animals or insects in the same pic 30,219 photos, 1,571 members
- Autumn colors 133,618 photos, 10,823 members
- Blue Clothes 13,069 photos, 801 members
- Scriba, Writing, Scritte, Scritti all around the world 1,394 photos, 232 members
- UK Pub Signs 14,122 photos, 435 members
- Pub Signs 14,642 photos, 703 members
- Seaside UK 17,874 photos, 1,301 members
- People at Home and Away 8,152 photos, 159 members
"Gareth is a gem, with a great sense of humour! I always look forward to browsing his shots and having a bit of a laugh! His shots almost always have a twist to them, and I like this. Keep up the good work, Gareth!! :)"
9th April, 2011
- Gareth Williams
- July 2009
- Redhill, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- gareth250653 [at] yahoo.com