Thanks for checking out my photostream.
I landed on flickr in June 2006, and have been completely overwhelmed with the quality of the work I've seen since then.
I started off just using flickr as a place to store my pics, but some kind souls gave me some positive comments and I quickly became a flickr addict!!!
I started with my trusty Sony H1, with its powerful zoom & awesome macro capabilities.
I upgraded to a Nikon D80 in November 2007. I currently use an AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D, an AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f3.5-5.6, and an AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D lens with it.
I look forward to enjoying and learning from your amazing photos in the future.
To see some fantastic shots, check out my favourites! Really, truly, you will find some amazing images there.
Places I have visited:
visited 17 countries(7.55%)Create your own visited map of The World
Photos of gardinergirl (1)
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 50,470 photos, 5,120 members
- In memory of hb19 181 photos, 46 members
- Owls 64,515 photos, 8,298 members
- Mountsberg Raptor Centre 982 photos, 99 members
- Santorini 34,575 photos, 3,037 members
- teasel 335 photos, 126 members
- Art Gallery of Ontario 876 photos, 353 members
- Waterfalls 195,145 photos, 22,535 members
- Spider Webs 5,916 photos, 1,751 members
- Cappadocia / Kapadokya (max 6 per day) 6,798 photos, 862 members
- Micro-Nikkor 60mm 2.8 24,842 photos, 1,851 members
- Orangutans 3,904 photos, 696 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 22,010 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,360 members
- Reverse Lens Photos 17,318 photos, 3,129 members
- Muslim Cultures 109,423 photos, 11,523 members
- Orchids 159,778 photos, 10,116 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 211,011 photos, 15,543 members
- tulipworld 19,753 photos, 2,745 members
- Animal Encounters Reader 921 photos, 152 members
- Animal Encounter Gateway 993 photos, 144 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,753 photos, 491 members
- ::ZARCILLOS::TENDRILS:: Post 1 Comment 2 344 photos, 347 members
- Turkey/Türkiye/Törökország/Tirkiye/Turquie/Türkei 19,485 photos, 1,823 members
- Winged Water Wonders (Post 1 - Comment 1) 85,392 photos, 3,891 members
- Terminal 5 (Heathrow) 773 photos, 176 members
- Fishing Envy 17,501 photos, 4,235 members
- all but one 12,916 photos, 1,509 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 482,743 photos, 13,729 members
- Abandoned 1,132,845 photos, 78,245 members
- James Gardens - Toronto 85 photos, 21 members
- EXPLORE TURKEY ( Lütfen AÇIKLAMA'yı okuyunuz...!!! ) 30,054 photos, 2,586 members
- Sufi Inspirations 1,676 photos, 353 members
- GREECE! 210,770 photos, 10,697 members
- Antiparos 1,397 photos, 132 members
- White@Blue sky (post 1 comment any 1) 2,315 photos, 539 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 231,577 photos, 14,241 members
- BrickWorks 1,773 photos, 218 members
- Fluttery Friday 3,216 photos, 352 members
- picasa 30,360 photos, 1,803 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 18,717 photos, 1,966 members
- Top 20 Bridges - (Post 1 -delete 1) 20 photos, 218 members
- Bug Porn 1,522 photos, 392 members
- Picnikers - closed 120,548 photos, 9,578 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 170,818 photos, 15,182 members
- Excellence in Flowerotica - Admin Invite Only 2,028 photos, 533 members
- Flowerotica - Post ONE (1) COMMENT & AWARD 3 22,098 photos, 7,043 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 152,542 photos, 1,772 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,546 photos, 3,823 members
- Tulips 46,603 photos, 6,209 members
"I considered cutting and pasting my fave testimonial until I realized you wrote it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?? You really have come on strong with your flower and tulip pics, some of the best on Flickr I might add.
You may send me the properly corrected version of this, just the changes please, no grade or I might get depressed. Blue gorillas are not a pretty sight.
Christine's comments are always so exceptionally witty that I often search for hours to steal some other person's comment to try to compete. I guess its not really stealing since imitation is so flattering.
gardinergirl will have the chance to review this testimonial before it is published, so don't bother with something rude or nasty."
April 27th, 2010
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*suika * says:
"gardinergirl.. she has a fantastic and unique eyes for textures and always challenging to taking new subjects for camera. her point of view (for camera) is so fascinating, I always enjoy her new uploading shots, because they are always freshness for my eyes.
And her commentings always makes me warm feelings, thank you so much always for your friendship, gardinergirl.
Keep on your unique style, and make us happy :)
April 7th, 2008
:James P: says:
"I've only recently discovered Christine's photostream but I am captivated by her ability for making the ordinary extraordinary. I always look forward to seeing what else she comes up with. Keep on capturing gardinergirl .. you rock!!"
September 17th, 2006
- June 2006
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: