Thanks for checking out my photostream.
I landed on flickr in June 2006, and have been completely overwhelmed with the quality of the work I've seen since then.
I started off just using flickr as a place to store my pics, but some kind souls gave me some positive comments and I quickly became a flickr addict!!!
I started with my trusty Sony H1, with its powerful zoom & awesome macro capabilities.
I upgraded to a Nikon D80 in November 2007. I currently use an AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D, an AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f3.5-5.6, and an AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D lens with it.
I look forward to enjoying and learning from your amazing photos in the future.
To see some fantastic shots, check out my favourites! Really, truly, you will find some amazing images there.
Places I have visited:
visited 17 countries(7.55%)Create your own visited map of The World
Photos of gardinergirl (1)
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 52,041 photos, 5,220 members
- In memory of hb19 185 photos, 46 members
- Owls 53,587 photos, 7,752 members
- Mountsberg Raptor Centre 924 photos, 98 members
- Santorini 32,829 photos, 2,851 members
- teasel 331 photos, 121 members
- Art Gallery of Ontario 879 photos, 357 members
- Waterfalls 167,698 photos, 20,426 members
- Spider Webs 5,085 photos, 1,627 members
- Cappadocia / Kapadokya (max 6 per day) 6,113 photos, 833 members
- Micro-Nikkor 60mm 2.8 22,278 photos, 1,722 members
- Orangutans 3,610 photos, 656 members
- Flickr Hacks 427 photos, 21,748 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,583 members
- Reverse Lens Photos 16,553 photos, 3,092 members
- Muslim Cultures 104,830 photos, 11,308 members
- Orchids 140,803 photos, 9,854 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 192,869 photos, 14,922 members
- tulipworld 16,946 photos, 2,512 members
- Animal Encounters Reader 924 photos, 152 members
- Animal Encounter Gateway 949 photos, 145 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,800 photos, 495 members
- ::ZARCILLOS::TENDRILS:: Post 1 Comment 2 344 photos, 352 members
- Turkey/Türkiye/Törökország/Tirkiye/Turquie/Türkei 19,550 photos, 1,851 members
- Winged Water Wonders (Post 1 - Comment 1) 85,171 photos, 3,824 members
- Terminal 5 (Heathrow) 727 photos, 160 members
- Fishing Envy 17,336 photos, 4,255 members
- all but one 12,927 photos, 1,534 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 437,776 photos, 12,654 members
- Abandoned 1,022,632 photos, 72,317 members
- James Gardens - Toronto 79 photos, 20 members
- EXPLORE TURKEY ( Lütfen AÇIKLAMA'yı okuyunuz...!!! ) 30,348 photos, 2,611 members
- Sufi Inspirations 1,575 photos, 348 members
- GREECE! 179,677 photos, 9,940 members
- Antiparos 1,365 photos, 124 members
- White@Blue sky (post 1 comment any 1) 2,325 photos, 539 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 211,590 photos, 14,004 members
- BrickWorks 1,756 photos, 212 members
- Fluttery Friday 3,088 photos, 350 members
- picasa 28,200 photos, 1,830 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 16,668 photos, 1,938 members
- Top 20 Bridges - (Post 1 -delete 1) 19 photos, 222 members
- Bug Porn 1,137 photos, 343 members
- Picnikers - closed 125,038 photos, 9,719 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 148,065 photos, 14,366 members
- Excellence in Flowerotica - Admin Invite Only 2,038 photos, 539 members
- Flowerotica - Post ONE (1) COMMENT & AWARD 3 22,375 photos, 7,086 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 140,129 photos, 1,754 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,046 photos, 3,801 members
- Tulips 44,115 photos, 6,158 members
"I considered cutting and pasting my fave testimonial until I realized you wrote it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?? You really have come on strong with your flower and tulip pics, some of the best on Flickr I might add.
You may send me the properly corrected version of this, just the changes please, no grade or I might get depressed. Blue gorillas are not a pretty sight.
Christine's comments are always so exceptionally witty that I often search for hours to steal some other person's comment to try to compete. I guess its not really stealing since imitation is so flattering.
gardinergirl will have the chance to review this testimonial before it is published, so don't bother with something rude or nasty."
April 27th, 2010
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*suika * says:
"gardinergirl.. she has a fantastic and unique eyes for textures and always challenging to taking new subjects for camera. her point of view (for camera) is so fascinating, I always enjoy her new uploading shots, because they are always freshness for my eyes.
And her commentings always makes me warm feelings, thank you so much always for your friendship, gardinergirl.
Keep on your unique style, and make us happy :)
April 7th, 2008
:James P: says:
"I've only recently discovered Christine's photostream but I am captivated by her ability for making the ordinary extraordinary. I always look forward to seeing what else she comes up with. Keep on capturing gardinergirl .. you rock!!"
September 17th, 2006
- June 2006
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: