Thanks for checking out my photostream.
I landed on flickr in June 2006, and have been completely overwhelmed with the quality of the work I've seen since then.
I started off just using flickr as a place to store my pics, but some kind souls gave me some positive comments and I quickly became a flickr addict!!!
I started with my trusty Sony H1, with its powerful zoom & awesome macro capabilities.
I upgraded to a Nikon D80 in November 2007. I currently use an AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D, an AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f3.5-5.6, and an AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D lens with it.
I look forward to enjoying and learning from your amazing photos in the future.
To see some fantastic shots, check out my favourites! Really, truly, you will find some amazing images there.
Places I have visited:
visited 17 countries(7.55%)Create your own visited map of The World
Photos of gardinergirl (1)
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 50,912 photos, 5,197 members
- In memory of hb19 186 photos, 46 members
- Owls 55,419 photos, 7,897 members
- Mountsberg Raptor Centre 956 photos, 100 members
- Santorini 33,552 photos, 2,906 members
- teasel 334 photos, 126 members
- Art Gallery of Ontario 879 photos, 356 members
- Waterfalls 174,569 photos, 21,082 members
- Spider Webs 5,373 photos, 1,679 members
- Cappadocia / Kapadokya (max 6 per day) 6,115 photos, 840 members
- Micro-Nikkor 60mm 2.8 22,869 photos, 1,753 members
- Orangutans 3,660 photos, 661 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,890 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,534 members
- Reverse Lens Photos 16,744 photos, 3,094 members
- Muslim Cultures 106,030 photos, 11,364 members
- Orchids 143,069 photos, 9,902 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 197,715 photos, 15,098 members
- tulipworld 17,190 photos, 2,523 members
- Animal Encounters Reader 923 photos, 152 members
- Animal Encounter Gateway 955 photos, 145 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,810 photos, 494 members
- ::ZARCILLOS::TENDRILS:: Post 1 Comment 2 344 photos, 350 members
- Turkey/Türkiye/Törökország/Tirkiye/Turquie/Türkei 19,367 photos, 1,845 members
- Winged Water Wonders (Post 1 - Comment 1) 86,321 photos, 3,856 members
- Terminal 5 (Heathrow) 725 photos, 163 members
- Fishing Envy 17,476 photos, 4,252 members
- all but one 12,927 photos, 1,530 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 451,443 photos, 12,931 members
- Abandoned 1,056,731 photos, 74,091 members
- James Gardens - Toronto 84 photos, 21 members
- EXPLORE TURKEY ( Lütfen AÇIKLAMA'yı okuyunuz...!!! ) 30,240 photos, 2,616 members
- Sufi Inspirations 1,581 photos, 351 members
- GREECE! 187,832 photos, 10,176 members
- Antiparos 1,387 photos, 129 members
- White@Blue sky (post 1 comment any 1) 2,345 photos, 541 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 216,684 photos, 14,075 members
- BrickWorks 1,775 photos, 213 members
- Fluttery Friday 3,076 photos, 350 members
- picasa 28,906 photos, 1,824 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 17,081 photos, 1,944 members
- Top 20 Bridges - (Post 1 -delete 1) 19 photos, 222 members
- Bug Porn 1,245 photos, 357 members
- Picnikers - closed 124,242 photos, 9,696 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 153,237 photos, 14,564 members
- Excellence in Flowerotica - Admin Invite Only 2,036 photos, 538 members
- Flowerotica - Post ONE (1) COMMENT & AWARD 3 22,282 photos, 7,081 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 143,913 photos, 1,765 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,140 photos, 3,811 members
- Tulips 44,124 photos, 6,148 members
"I considered cutting and pasting my fave testimonial until I realized you wrote it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?? You really have come on strong with your flower and tulip pics, some of the best on Flickr I might add.
You may send me the properly corrected version of this, just the changes please, no grade or I might get depressed. Blue gorillas are not a pretty sight.
Christine's comments are always so exceptionally witty that I often search for hours to steal some other person's comment to try to compete. I guess its not really stealing since imitation is so flattering.
gardinergirl will have the chance to review this testimonial before it is published, so don't bother with something rude or nasty."
April 27th, 2010
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*suika * says:
"gardinergirl.. she has a fantastic and unique eyes for textures and always challenging to taking new subjects for camera. her point of view (for camera) is so fascinating, I always enjoy her new uploading shots, because they are always freshness for my eyes.
And her commentings always makes me warm feelings, thank you so much always for your friendship, gardinergirl.
Keep on your unique style, and make us happy :)
April 7th, 2008
:James P: says:
"I've only recently discovered Christine's photostream but I am captivated by her ability for making the ordinary extraordinary. I always look forward to seeing what else she comes up with. Keep on capturing gardinergirl .. you rock!!"
September 17th, 2006
- June 2006
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: