Thanks for checking out my photostream.
I landed on flickr in June 2006, and have been completely overwhelmed with the quality of the work I've seen since then.
I started off just using flickr as a place to store my pics, but some kind souls gave me some positive comments and I quickly became a flickr addict!!!
I started with my trusty Sony H1, with its powerful zoom & awesome macro capabilities.
I upgraded to a Nikon D80 in November 2007. I currently use an AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D, an AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f3.5-5.6, and an AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D lens with it.
I look forward to enjoying and learning from your amazing photos in the future.
To see some fantastic shots, check out my favourites! Really, truly, you will find some amazing images there.
Places I have visited:
visited 17 countries(7.55%)Create your own visited map of The World
Photos of gardinergirl (1)
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 51,560 photos, 5,207 members
- In memory of hb19 186 photos, 46 members
- Owls 54,736 photos, 7,842 members
- Mountsberg Raptor Centre 942 photos, 99 members
- Santorini 33,273 photos, 2,897 members
- teasel 331 photos, 124 members
- Art Gallery of Ontario 879 photos, 356 members
- Waterfalls 172,413 photos, 20,911 members
- Spider Webs 5,282 photos, 1,664 members
- Cappadocia / Kapadokya (max 6 per day) 6,107 photos, 837 members
- Micro-Nikkor 60mm 2.8 22,727 photos, 1,741 members
- Orangutans 3,645 photos, 657 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,870 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,547 members
- Reverse Lens Photos 16,669 photos, 3,093 members
- Muslim Cultures 105,976 photos, 11,362 members
- Orchids 142,392 photos, 9,888 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 196,296 photos, 15,019 members
- tulipworld 17,187 photos, 2,522 members
- Animal Encounters Reader 924 photos, 152 members
- Animal Encounter Gateway 954 photos, 145 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,807 photos, 494 members
- ::ZARCILLOS::TENDRILS:: Post 1 Comment 2 344 photos, 351 members
- Turkey/Türkiye/Törökország/Tirkiye/Turquie/Türkei 19,344 photos, 1,845 members
- Winged Water Wonders (Post 1 - Comment 1) 86,125 photos, 3,848 members
- Terminal 5 (Heathrow) 724 photos, 163 members
- Fishing Envy 17,435 photos, 4,252 members
- all but one 12,933 photos, 1,529 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 446,726 photos, 12,805 members
- Abandoned 1,046,499 photos, 73,635 members
- James Gardens - Toronto 79 photos, 20 members
- EXPLORE TURKEY ( Lütfen AÇIKLAMA'yı okuyunuz...!!! ) 30,281 photos, 2,618 members
- Sufi Inspirations 1,581 photos, 348 members
- GREECE! 185,651 photos, 10,125 members
- Antiparos 1,387 photos, 128 members
- White@Blue sky (post 1 comment any 1) 2,340 photos, 540 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 215,229 photos, 14,043 members
- BrickWorks 1,768 photos, 213 members
- Fluttery Friday 3,085 photos, 349 members
- picasa 28,590 photos, 1,825 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 16,956 photos, 1,943 members
- Top 20 Bridges - (Post 1 -delete 1) 19 photos, 221 members
- Bug Porn 1,219 photos, 354 members
- Picnikers - closed 124,773 photos, 9,704 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 151,798 photos, 14,512 members
- Excellence in Flowerotica - Admin Invite Only 2,036 photos, 538 members
- Flowerotica - Post ONE (1) COMMENT & AWARD 3 22,330 photos, 7,081 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 142,704 photos, 1,764 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,120 photos, 3,806 members
- Tulips 44,159 photos, 6,148 members
"I considered cutting and pasting my fave testimonial until I realized you wrote it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?? You really have come on strong with your flower and tulip pics, some of the best on Flickr I might add.
You may send me the properly corrected version of this, just the changes please, no grade or I might get depressed. Blue gorillas are not a pretty sight.
Christine's comments are always so exceptionally witty that I often search for hours to steal some other person's comment to try to compete. I guess its not really stealing since imitation is so flattering.
gardinergirl will have the chance to review this testimonial before it is published, so don't bother with something rude or nasty."
April 27th, 2010
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*suika * says:
"gardinergirl.. she has a fantastic and unique eyes for textures and always challenging to taking new subjects for camera. her point of view (for camera) is so fascinating, I always enjoy her new uploading shots, because they are always freshness for my eyes.
And her commentings always makes me warm feelings, thank you so much always for your friendship, gardinergirl.
Keep on your unique style, and make us happy :)
April 7th, 2008
:James P: says:
"I've only recently discovered Christine's photostream but I am captivated by her ability for making the ordinary extraordinary. I always look forward to seeing what else she comes up with. Keep on capturing gardinergirl .. you rock!!"
September 17th, 2006
- June 2006
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: