I love to leave comments and assign favorites... but I don't agree a lot with the "post 1 fave 12" groups. So when I'm invited in these group I'll assign my comments and faves only to photos with a nude subject.
This is to make a difference between faves I want to assign and faves I have to assign, just in case you'll find my favorite list strangely assorted.
Funadium is the name of our company.
We are specialized in Italian cooking courses, but we make also photography courses, architectural workstages, painting and sculpture courses, etc.
The whole list can be found on our web site www.funadium.com.
If a whole course is too much for you, take a look at our Online Photo Tutoring service.
Do you want one of our tote bags?
They are very useful: other than for shopping, you can use them for a lot of other things: a lady who had one transformed it into a bean bag for her camera!
Just send a message to me and you'll have your bag, of course for free.
The most of the photos shown here are available under the Creative Commons license.
If you use them for your magazine or newspaper, please send me a complimentary copy (if it's not too expensive for you, of course: if you place my photo on the Encyclopedia Britannica I don't ever have the place for it!).
If you want a copy of the RAW file of an image you can have it: just mail me.
If you write a testimonial for me please send a message: usually I don't check my profile very often... I know it :-)
If the page is still loading when you arrive at this point, it is because the MSN checker is pretty slow. If you don't need to send a MSN message you can go directly to my photo stream.
If you want to add me to your instant messaging contacts please send a mail: I'm pretty tired of lonely Ukrainan girls who want to meet me...
Please, don't forget to look at my favorites: the most interesting photos I found browsing around.
- Italian Politics 1,629 photos, 203 members
- A sinistra 7,549 photos, 573 members
- Communist Leaders 2,105 photos, 234 members
- Manfrotto Official 73,103 photos, 2,742 members
- Soave! 174 photos, 29 members
- DIY GUYS 259 photos, 198 members
- Quando il titolo è simpatia-WHEN THE TITLE IS SYMPATHY 552 photos, 94 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 100,236 photos, 6,536 members
- Trento ASA - Creative imagers in Trento for stock photos 9,194 photos, 328 members
- Signs and Wonders... 14,280 photos, 112 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,952 photos, 2,294 members
- Pictures Of The International Space Station (ISS) 4,072 photos, 995 members
- geotagged : catalonia 37,009 photos, 570 members
- This is what Feminism looks like: 814 photos, 112 members
- Photographers & Friends 29,318 photos, 588 members
- I Made That! 206 photos, 31 members
- I Grew That! 2 photos, 6 members
- Per chi usa il catadiottrico 500 mm a specchio 350 photos, 194 members
- ... e questo sarebbe arte? 979 photos, 127 members
- Alassio, Laigueglia, Albenga.. 1,585 photos, 162 members
- Lotte in Italia 1,395 photos, 277 members
- TEXTURE FOR LAYERS italia 1,076 photos, 344 members
- Rinfondazione Comunista MarianOnica 152 photos, 85 members
- NO GELMINI 3,455 photos, 373 members
- Notturni e Astrofotografia 5,502 photos, 566 members
- Magnà e beve …e nun ce piace a lavorà! 391 photos, 88 members
- des mots et des images _ words and images 4,011 photos, 305 members
- Food photography in Black & White 1,327 photos, 488 members
- gli amici di jack 26,787 photos, 1,774 members
- running water 2,428 photos, 504 members
- Black and White beginners group 46,226 photos, 1,875 members
- Sono un principe libero - Con gli Occhi di De Andrè 1,991 photos, 692 members
- IO - IT'S ME 958 photos, 208 members
- Vele d'epoca 902 photos, 120 members
- mountain rocks and stones 1,156 photos, 475 members
- Souls (bw People) 38,247 photos, 2,187 members
- Pentaxiani ★ ITALIA PENTAX 57,275 photos, 1,272 members
- GroupAholics Anonymous!!! !!! 3,764 photos, 313 members
- The Empty Places 6,368 photos, 479 members
- RIFONDAZIONE COMUNISTA 3,049 photos, 1,287 members
- Jesus Was A Communist 136,170 photos, 4,118 members
- Albenga e dintorni 526 photos, 52 members
- Ooh Snap!! - PLEASE Please Vote! 7,405 photos, 695 members
- Glass Art Sculpture 1,540 photos, 280 members
- Free Flickr Flowers ~FFF~ 196,477 photos, 8,668 members
- ~ A Flower a Day ~ 82,542 photos, 3,855 members
- 1,000,000 Photos 692,627 photos, 1,751 members
- presentatemi un artista 3,542 photos, 626 members
- Nel regno della flora e della fauna 40,780 photos, 1,448 members
- NOBODY CARE$ 32 photos, 222 members
Tyna D says:
"Funadium is the only person that I have ever felt compelled to write a testimonial for ...... he is a truly gifted photographer. He manages to bring out the beautiful in the ordinary. His photos of food leave you hungry for more .... his photos of Italy make you want to book a trip as soon as possible. He is not only a gifted photographer, but is so warm and gracious to those of us who are still learning .... he shares his knowledge so willingly. I am so glad to have come across his photos on Flickr and I love seeing that he has posted new photos!"
December 22nd, 2007
"Knowing funadium has been a long journey with fun-ad-libitum. It has been a great pleasure to get the contact with him. I've heard the nice story of making the name funadium. My play with the letters wasn't mentioned, but I have a suspicion about that also this interpretation has been in his thoughts FUNADlibItUM. Because this is what you get :-)
funadium shares his knowledge and experiences with a great deal of generosity and helps even mean amateurs to feel they also have a potential to be a good photographer. funadium is always the first man on the spot with a comment and a respond. He is not always saying positive things, but he is always reliable and you always get a fair treatment. He can also be very critical and there must really be something special before he gets impressed, but when this happens he will not forget to make the attentive to that.
I'm sure I would be the first to sign up for a course whether is was in the wonderful area in Liguria or it was just at a course of distance at the first opportunity.
I have tried several times to impress by information about this and that, but funadium has always a sharp remark to return. funadium knows everything and what he doesn't know about he will find out. There is not much which can surprise him, maybe except from a sign in Cervo showing one of his loving kittens. The sign turned out to be a great success for funadium!
There is always a kind of astonishment in the photos. I love his photos and specially the long and informative texts which follows everything from recipe over mad experiments till beautiful scenic areas.
I hope to keep the contact, because "you feel better with funadium" :-)"
October 1st, 2007
"E' la prima testimonial che scrivo...secondo me Funadium è dotato di una grandissima creatività e fantasia fuori dal comune...anche se non sempre siamo d'accordo sulle foto che facciamo eheh (vedere commenti)..... inoltre è sempre disponibile a dispensare consigli o anche più semplicemente scambiare 4 chiacchere fino a tarda notte... una persona sicuramente gentile e affabile."
September 10th, 2007
tiburón blanco says:
"Perchè che scrivo un testimonial per Funadium? Non so dirlo esattamente, ma il suo stile mi affascina. Ho visto molte foto mostrare gli alimenti ed i piatti, qualcuno potrebbe domandarselo che cosa ci sia da fotografare nei piatti…, piuttosto direi che non è una cosa facile (e lui riesce molto bene), inoltre è una parte interessante della fotografia il quale può darci molte soddisfazioni. Potrebbe provare a diventare come il photografo David Loftus, che è famoso per questo tipo di foto. Altro da dire su di lui…Può assomigliare apparentemente a qualcuno che si annoia molto, mentre al contrario è molto disponibile e simpatico e molto scherzoso. Spero di imparare qualcosa da lui.
Dal El tiburón blanco de la fotografía
Why am I writing a testimonial for Funadium?I don't know how to say it exactly, but his style fascinates me.I have seen a lot of photos showing foods and dishes, someone could wonder what there is to photograph in the dishes...Well, I'd rather say it is not an easy thing (and he succeeds very well), moreover it is an interesting aspect of the photography which can give us many satisfactions.He could try to become as the photographer David Loftus, who is famous for this sort of photos.Other to say about him... Oh, yes: he can apparently look like somebody who become annoyed, while he is very available and nice instead.I'll like to learn something from him.
By el tiburón blanco de la fotografía"
August 26th, 2007
- Marco Bernardini
- February 2007
- Italian Riviera, where slowly Italy becomes Provence, Italy
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Teaching Italian cooking (and some other things)