- vic Photography 1,260 photos, 225 members
- UclickVframe 9,715 photos, 2,420 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 22,400 photos, 790 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 6,983 photos, 342 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 34,198 photos, 1,098 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,212 photos, 1,149 members
- Pentax SMC K 50mm f1.2 154 photos, 31 members
- Kino Flo 455 photos, 68 members
- Film Explosion 268,702 photos, 4,591 members
- Master-Group 395 photos, 14 members
- places you find beautiful 34 photos, 53 members
- inked skins 180 photos, 233 members
- worldlightning 234,635 photos, 5,631 members
- VueScan Users 14,242 photos, 1,016 members
- Elegant, Pretty & Classy 1,144 photos, 87 members
- H-Productions 385 photos, 88 members
- Your best portraiture in black and white 4,714 photos, 397 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 968 photos, 215 members
- Pics and vids 531 photos, 60 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 66,910 photos, 4,779 members
- The International Leica Club 12,954 photos, 239 members
- Black Dog Collective 759 photos, 516 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,758 photos, 751 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 100,588 photos, 4,139 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,354 photos, 377 members
- "That's My New Desktop Shot!" 2,182 photos, 129 members
- Perception of the Magic Reality 1,766 photos, 1,285 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 39,244 photos, 796 members
- L'Arte del dettaglio - The Art of detail 4,278 photos, 697 members
- Leica M9 - Mid to High ISO performance 4,610 photos, 345 members
- Leica Spirits. 33,678 photos, 515 members
- 6x6. 269,646 photos, 7,462 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 239,696 photos, 16,228 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,016 photos, 1,512 members
- Canon 5D Mk II Videos 2,039 photos, 932 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,343 photos, 887 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 28,462 photos, 2,901 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 1,991 photos, 161 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 247,081 photos, 12,341 members
- Head-Shots 6,170 photos, 1,501 members
- EASTMAN KODAK DOUBLE-X (5222) 11,545 photos, 830 members
- Crank Up Dat Scanner! 321 photos, 79 members
- YTAPOMTAPOY 162 photos, 362 members
- Jalalspages "My Country" (See Rules) 533 photos, 125 members
- _Siluet_ 813 photos, 337 members
- People out there 8,962 photos, 359 members
- Shoes & Hats 344 photos, 85 members
- SLIDE FILM (*Not Xpro*) 63,658 photos, 3,329 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 41,849 photos, 1,064 members
- Leica M8 67,248 photos, 2,975 members
"Raffee is my first contact on flickr, and words can't describe my love and admiration of his artistic style and the fuctostyle.
Being THE main reason for joining flickr and falling in love with photography, I can never stop looking through his stream for more inspiration, admiring and respecting his work. Keep them flowing Raffee :)"
February 11th, 2009
Nacho Pello says:
seems to be a true photography lover
inspiring me a LOT
April 15th, 2009
"Avec Raffee, sorte d'anti PMatch ("le poids des mots le choc des photos") un petit flickr vaut mieux qu'un grand choc :
L'art du portrait opportun."
October 16th, 2007
"Raffee makes me feel proud to be a pentaxian. His work is outstanding and quite unique in the large flickr world."
September 28th, 2007
"There are few words that can equal the quality and vision of the fuctup factory. Words like amazing, stunning & intriguing don't even do these images justice."
June 14th, 2007
"Raffee, Raffee...How boring would my photostream be if it wasn't for his "dark" et sombre yet cool shots. The Simplicity of his work always inspires me and pushes to be a better observer w people around you. It's never boring and I keep comin for more...he must be a talented photographer haha :P
People, if you haven't been here you've missed out period...I feel bad for you...lol
GO RAFFEE Keep it up bro :)"
April 11th, 2007
"One word: cinematic.
Every picture looks like it was taken from a movie."
April 2nd, 2007
"Raffee was one of my first flickr contacts and I continue to admire his photos. He has a unique feeling for light, all of his portraits are incredible."
March 24th, 2007
"I was fortunate to have met Raffee in person last year, it's my personal honor to know this extraordinary multifaceted talent, who inspires me with his beautiful works. Raffee's photos showcase the delicate human emotion in many subtle ways. Without his insights on photography tips and hints, I wouldn't be venturing into the dSLR world! Cheers to "Raffee & the fuctup factory"!"
January 9th, 2007
"raffees pictures are from the heart .. and very human .also a love for slower photography.. i will definately keep myself upto date with his stream"
December 16th, 2006
- Raphael Devynck Sauvillers
- July 2006
- Paris, FR
- I am:
- arts & stuff
- the fuctup factory's blog