- vic Photography 2,296 photos, 234 members
- UclickVframe 16,448 photos, 2,638 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 26,646 photos, 875 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 9,549 photos, 383 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 42,329 photos, 1,208 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,242 photos, 1,221 members
- Pentax SMC K 50mm f1.2 263 photos, 49 members
- Kino Flo 457 photos, 72 members
- Film Explosion 326,632 photos, 5,003 members
- Master-Group 395 photos, 14 members
- places you find beautiful 34 photos, 54 members
- inked skins 198 photos, 243 members
- worldlightning 268,568 photos, 5,834 members
- VueScan Users 15,952 photos, 1,065 members
- Elegant, Pretty & Classy 1,792 photos, 97 members
- H-Productions 396 photos, 89 members
- Your best portraiture in black and white 5,776 photos, 445 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 925 photos, 211 members
- Pics and vids 531 photos, 62 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 67,434 photos, 4,804 members
- The International Leica Club 17,585 photos, 294 members
- Black Dog Collective 741 photos, 514 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,734 photos, 761 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 105,951 photos, 4,134 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,315 photos, 375 members
- "That's My New Desktop Shot!" 2,545 photos, 128 members
- Perception of the Magic Reality 1,770 photos, 1,295 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 43,925 photos, 837 members
- L'Arte del dettaglio - The Art of detail 4,167 photos, 692 members
- Leica M9 - Mid to High ISO performance 4,578 photos, 379 members
- Leica Spirits. 33,050 photos, 503 members
- 6x6. 287,245 photos, 7,983 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 257,331 photos, 16,205 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 3,993 photos, 1,502 members
- Canon 5D Mk II Videos 2,194 photos, 930 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,627 photos, 959 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 31,431 photos, 2,965 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,156 photos, 162 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 283,869 photos, 12,472 members
- Head-Shots 6,117 photos, 1,500 members
- EASTMAN KODAK DOUBLE-X (5222) 13,045 photos, 968 members
- Crank Up Dat Scanner! 321 photos, 78 members
- YTAPOMTAPOY 174 photos, 357 members
- Jalalspages "My Country" (See Rules) 532 photos, 122 members
- _Siluet_ 843 photos, 336 members
- People out there 13,708 photos, 508 members
- Shoes & Hats 335 photos, 89 members
- SLIDE FILM (*Not Xpro*) 66,688 photos, 3,415 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 42,237 photos, 1,093 members
- Leica M8 69,031 photos, 3,057 members
"Raffee is my first contact on flickr, and words can't describe my love and admiration of his artistic style and the fuctostyle.
Being THE main reason for joining flickr and falling in love with photography, I can never stop looking through his stream for more inspiration, admiring and respecting his work. Keep them flowing Raffee :)"
February 11th, 2009
Nacho Pello says:
seems to be a true photography lover
inspiring me a LOT
April 15th, 2009
"Avec Raffee, sorte d'anti PMatch ("le poids des mots le choc des photos") un petit flickr vaut mieux qu'un grand choc :
L'art du portrait opportun."
October 16th, 2007
"Raffee makes me feel proud to be a pentaxian. His work is outstanding and quite unique in the large flickr world."
September 28th, 2007
"There are few words that can equal the quality and vision of the fuctup factory. Words like amazing, stunning & intriguing don't even do these images justice."
June 14th, 2007
"Raffee, Raffee...How boring would my photostream be if it wasn't for his "dark" et sombre yet cool shots. The Simplicity of his work always inspires me and pushes to be a better observer w people around you. It's never boring and I keep comin for more...he must be a talented photographer haha :P
People, if you haven't been here you've missed out period...I feel bad for you...lol
GO RAFFEE Keep it up bro :)"
April 11th, 2007
"One word: cinematic.
Every picture looks like it was taken from a movie."
April 2nd, 2007
"Raffee was one of my first flickr contacts and I continue to admire his photos. He has a unique feeling for light, all of his portraits are incredible."
March 24th, 2007
"I was fortunate to have met Raffee in person last year, it's my personal honor to know this extraordinary multifaceted talent, who inspires me with his beautiful works. Raffee's photos showcase the delicate human emotion in many subtle ways. Without his insights on photography tips and hints, I wouldn't be venturing into the dSLR world! Cheers to "Raffee & the fuctup factory"!"
January 9th, 2007
"raffees pictures are from the heart .. and very human .also a love for slower photography.. i will definately keep myself upto date with his stream"
December 16th, 2006
- Raphael Devynck Sauvillers
- July 2006
- Paris, FR
- I am:
- arts & stuff
- the fuctup factory's blog