- vic Photography 2,427 photos, 234 members
- UclickVframe 16,763 photos, 2,653 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 27,052 photos, 882 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 10,240 photos, 385 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 43,787 photos, 1,224 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,245 photos, 1,237 members
- Pentax SMC K 50mm f1.2 272 photos, 51 members
- Kino Flo 458 photos, 72 members
- Film Explosion 334,921 photos, 5,092 members
- Master-Group 395 photos, 14 members
- places you find beautiful 34 photos, 53 members
- inked skins 198 photos, 242 members
- worldlightning 273,681 photos, 5,862 members
- VueScan Users 16,245 photos, 1,072 members
- Elegant, Pretty & Classy 1,873 photos, 98 members
- H-Productions 396 photos, 89 members
- Your best portraiture in black and white 6,008 photos, 450 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 916 photos, 209 members
- Pics and vids 531 photos, 62 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 67,486 photos, 4,806 members
- The International Leica Club 18,411 photos, 304 members
- Black Dog Collective 741 photos, 514 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,722 photos, 760 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 106,827 photos, 4,139 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,311 photos, 375 members
- "That's My New Desktop Shot!" 2,590 photos, 128 members
- Perception of the Magic Reality 1,769 photos, 1,295 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 44,753 photos, 844 members
- L'Arte del dettaglio - The Art of detail 4,154 photos, 691 members
- Leica M9 - Mid to High ISO performance 4,594 photos, 387 members
- Leica Spirits. 31,719 photos, 503 members
- 6x6. 289,535 photos, 8,069 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 260,190 photos, 16,203 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 3,993 photos, 1,502 members
- Canon 5D Mk II Videos 2,299 photos, 930 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,660 photos, 975 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 32,002 photos, 2,967 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,160 photos, 162 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 289,358 photos, 12,491 members
- Head-Shots 6,058 photos, 1,501 members
- EASTMAN KODAK DOUBLE-X (5222) 13,176 photos, 988 members
- Crank Up Dat Scanner! 321 photos, 78 members
- YTAPOMTAPOY 173 photos, 355 members
- Jalalspages "My Country" (See Rules) 532 photos, 122 members
- _Siluet_ 847 photos, 336 members
- People out there 14,429 photos, 529 members
- Shoes & Hats 351 photos, 90 members
- SLIDE FILM (*Not Xpro*) 67,223 photos, 3,439 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 42,400 photos, 1,100 members
- Leica M8 69,245 photos, 3,072 members
"Raffee is my first contact on flickr, and words can't describe my love and admiration of his artistic style and the fuctostyle.
Being THE main reason for joining flickr and falling in love with photography, I can never stop looking through his stream for more inspiration, admiring and respecting his work. Keep them flowing Raffee :)"
February 11th, 2009
Nacho Pello says:
seems to be a true photography lover
inspiring me a LOT
April 15th, 2009
"Avec Raffee, sorte d'anti PMatch ("le poids des mots le choc des photos") un petit flickr vaut mieux qu'un grand choc :
L'art du portrait opportun."
October 16th, 2007
"Raffee makes me feel proud to be a pentaxian. His work is outstanding and quite unique in the large flickr world."
September 28th, 2007
"There are few words that can equal the quality and vision of the fuctup factory. Words like amazing, stunning & intriguing don't even do these images justice."
June 14th, 2007
"Raffee, Raffee...How boring would my photostream be if it wasn't for his "dark" et sombre yet cool shots. The Simplicity of his work always inspires me and pushes to be a better observer w people around you. It's never boring and I keep comin for more...he must be a talented photographer haha :P
People, if you haven't been here you've missed out period...I feel bad for you...lol
GO RAFFEE Keep it up bro :)"
April 11th, 2007
"One word: cinematic.
Every picture looks like it was taken from a movie."
April 2nd, 2007
"Raffee was one of my first flickr contacts and I continue to admire his photos. He has a unique feeling for light, all of his portraits are incredible."
March 24th, 2007
"I was fortunate to have met Raffee in person last year, it's my personal honor to know this extraordinary multifaceted talent, who inspires me with his beautiful works. Raffee's photos showcase the delicate human emotion in many subtle ways. Without his insights on photography tips and hints, I wouldn't be venturing into the dSLR world! Cheers to "Raffee & the fuctup factory"!"
January 9th, 2007
"raffees pictures are from the heart .. and very human .also a love for slower photography.. i will definately keep myself upto date with his stream"
December 16th, 2006
- Raphael Devynck Sauvillers
- July 2006
- Paris, FR
- I am:
- arts & stuff
- the fuctup factory's blog