- vic Photography 1,937 photos, 231 members
- UclickVframe 15,013 photos, 2,587 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 25,188 photos, 815 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 8,765 photos, 355 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 38,447 photos, 1,145 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,292 photos, 1,196 members
- Pentax SMC K 50mm f1.2 229 photos, 40 members
- Kino Flo 457 photos, 72 members
- Film Explosion 302,503 photos, 4,824 members
- Master-Group 395 photos, 14 members
- places you find beautiful 34 photos, 53 members
- inked skins 199 photos, 243 members
- worldlightning 253,474 photos, 5,756 members
- VueScan Users 15,204 photos, 1,041 members
- Elegant, Pretty & Classy 1,561 photos, 92 members
- H-Productions 396 photos, 89 members
- Your best portraiture in black and white 5,201 photos, 430 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 940 photos, 212 members
- Pics and vids 531 photos, 61 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 67,059 photos, 4,778 members
- The International Leica Club 15,241 photos, 266 members
- Black Dog Collective 742 photos, 516 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,737 photos, 760 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 104,082 photos, 4,127 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,310 photos, 376 members
- "That's My New Desktop Shot!" 2,362 photos, 128 members
- Perception of the Magic Reality 1,763 photos, 1,292 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 41,796 photos, 824 members
- L'Arte del dettaglio - The Art of detail 4,238 photos, 694 members
- Leica M9 - Mid to High ISO performance 4,498 photos, 361 members
- Leica Spirits. 33,524 photos, 507 members
- 6x6. 279,722 photos, 7,799 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 248,723 photos, 16,211 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,020 photos, 1,505 members
- Canon 5D Mk II Videos 2,109 photos, 931 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,524 photos, 921 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 30,165 photos, 2,951 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,096 photos, 161 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 268,281 photos, 12,419 members
- Head-Shots 6,137 photos, 1,496 members
- EASTMAN KODAK DOUBLE-X (5222) 12,436 photos, 913 members
- Crank Up Dat Scanner! 321 photos, 78 members
- YTAPOMTAPOY 166 photos, 361 members
- Jalalspages "My Country" (See Rules) 532 photos, 125 members
- _Siluet_ 828 photos, 336 members
- People out there 11,444 photos, 442 members
- Shoes & Hats 337 photos, 85 members
- SLIDE FILM (*Not Xpro*) 65,356 photos, 3,377 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 42,177 photos, 1,076 members
- Leica M8 67,740 photos, 3,009 members
"Raffee is my first contact on flickr, and words can't describe my love and admiration of his artistic style and the fuctostyle.
Being THE main reason for joining flickr and falling in love with photography, I can never stop looking through his stream for more inspiration, admiring and respecting his work. Keep them flowing Raffee :)"
February 11th, 2009
Nacho Pello says:
seems to be a true photography lover
inspiring me a LOT
April 15th, 2009
"Avec Raffee, sorte d'anti PMatch ("le poids des mots le choc des photos") un petit flickr vaut mieux qu'un grand choc :
L'art du portrait opportun."
October 16th, 2007
"Raffee makes me feel proud to be a pentaxian. His work is outstanding and quite unique in the large flickr world."
September 28th, 2007
"There are few words that can equal the quality and vision of the fuctup factory. Words like amazing, stunning & intriguing don't even do these images justice."
June 14th, 2007
"Raffee, Raffee...How boring would my photostream be if it wasn't for his "dark" et sombre yet cool shots. The Simplicity of his work always inspires me and pushes to be a better observer w people around you. It's never boring and I keep comin for more...he must be a talented photographer haha :P
People, if you haven't been here you've missed out period...I feel bad for you...lol
GO RAFFEE Keep it up bro :)"
April 11th, 2007
"One word: cinematic.
Every picture looks like it was taken from a movie."
April 2nd, 2007
"Raffee was one of my first flickr contacts and I continue to admire his photos. He has a unique feeling for light, all of his portraits are incredible."
March 24th, 2007
"I was fortunate to have met Raffee in person last year, it's my personal honor to know this extraordinary multifaceted talent, who inspires me with his beautiful works. Raffee's photos showcase the delicate human emotion in many subtle ways. Without his insights on photography tips and hints, I wouldn't be venturing into the dSLR world! Cheers to "Raffee & the fuctup factory"!"
January 9th, 2007
"raffees pictures are from the heart .. and very human .also a love for slower photography.. i will definately keep myself upto date with his stream"
December 16th, 2006
- Raphael Devynck Sauvillers
- July 2006
- Paris, FR
- I am:
- arts & stuff
- the fuctup factory's blog