- vic Photography 822 photos, 216 members
- UclickVframe 6,716 photos, 2,331 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 20,508 photos, 726 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 6,144 photos, 325 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 31,716 photos, 1,024 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,181 photos, 1,105 members
- Pentax SMC K 50mm f1.2 64 photos, 27 members
- Kino Flo 438 photos, 65 members
- Film Explosion 241,138 photos, 4,345 members
- Master-Group 394 photos, 14 members
- places you find beautiful 35 photos, 54 members
- inked skins 180 photos, 227 members
- worldlightning 222,299 photos, 5,565 members
- VueScan Users 13,376 photos, 994 members
- Elegant, Pretty & Classy 1,050 photos, 82 members
- H-Productions 385 photos, 90 members
- Your best portraiture in black and white 4,349 photos, 379 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 982 photos, 218 members
- Pics and vids 535 photos, 58 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 66,456 photos, 4,752 members
- The International Leica Club 11,775 photos, 221 members
- Black Dog Collective 762 photos, 520 members
- B&W Elite ( HQ ) - Invited Only 2,785 photos, 746 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 97,997 photos, 4,146 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,307 photos, 375 members
- "That's My New Desktop Shot!" 2,064 photos, 129 members
- Perception of the Magic Reality 1,797 photos, 1,283 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 36,712 photos, 768 members
- L'Arte del dettaglio - The Art of detail 4,262 photos, 695 members
- Leica M9 - Mid to High ISO performance 4,530 photos, 331 members
- Leica Spirits. 33,955 photos, 517 members
- 6x6. 261,600 photos, 7,181 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 232,067 photos, 16,239 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,030 photos, 1,518 members
- Canon 5D Mk II Videos 2,001 photos, 933 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,292 photos, 866 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 27,004 photos, 2,883 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 1,903 photos, 160 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 232,959 photos, 12,255 members
- Head-Shots 6,258 photos, 1,500 members
- EASTMAN KODAK DOUBLE-X (5222) 10,936 photos, 785 members
- Crank Up Dat Scanner! 322 photos, 80 members
- YTAPOMTAPOY 157 photos, 362 members
- Jalalspages "My Country" (See Rules) 533 photos, 125 members
- _Siluet_ 798 photos, 339 members
- People out there 7,108 photos, 307 members
- Shoes & Hats 322 photos, 80 members
- SLIDE FILM (*Not Xpro*) 61,966 photos, 3,281 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 41,041 photos, 1,048 members
- Leica M8 66,057 photos, 2,942 members
"Raffee is my first contact on flickr, and words can't describe my love and admiration of his artistic style and the fuctostyle.
Being THE main reason for joining flickr and falling in love with photography, I can never stop looking through his stream for more inspiration, admiring and respecting his work. Keep them flowing Raffee :)"
February 11th, 2009
Nacho Pello says:
seems to be a true photography lover
inspiring me a LOT
April 15th, 2009
"Avec Raffee, sorte d'anti PMatch ("le poids des mots le choc des photos") un petit flickr vaut mieux qu'un grand choc :
L'art du portrait opportun."
October 16th, 2007
"Raffee makes me feel proud to be a pentaxian. His work is outstanding and quite unique in the large flickr world."
September 28th, 2007
"There are few words that can equal the quality and vision of the fuctup factory. Words like amazing, stunning & intriguing don't even do these images justice."
June 14th, 2007
"Raffee, Raffee...How boring would my photostream be if it wasn't for his "dark" et sombre yet cool shots. The Simplicity of his work always inspires me and pushes to be a better observer w people around you. It's never boring and I keep comin for more...he must be a talented photographer haha :P
People, if you haven't been here you've missed out period...I feel bad for you...lol
GO RAFFEE Keep it up bro :)"
April 11th, 2007
"One word: cinematic.
Every picture looks like it was taken from a movie."
April 2nd, 2007
"Raffee was one of my first flickr contacts and I continue to admire his photos. He has a unique feeling for light, all of his portraits are incredible."
March 24th, 2007
"I was fortunate to have met Raffee in person last year, it's my personal honor to know this extraordinary multifaceted talent, who inspires me with his beautiful works. Raffee's photos showcase the delicate human emotion in many subtle ways. Without his insights on photography tips and hints, I wouldn't be venturing into the dSLR world! Cheers to "Raffee & the fuctup factory"!"
January 9th, 2007
"raffees pictures are from the heart .. and very human .also a love for slower photography.. i will definately keep myself upto date with his stream"
December 16th, 2006
- Raphael Devynck Sauvillers
- July 2006
- Paris, FR
- I am:
- arts & stuff
- the fuctup factory's blog