"...there is no more delightful and refined pursuit than the making of pictures by photography.
The aesthetic element in it lightens the burdens of life and sweetens existence here below for those who appreciate it rightly..."
--excerpt from 'Library of Amateur Photography', Vol. 1,
©1911, American School of Art & Photography, Scranton, PA
Photography, for me, is about having fun. Enjoying it. While I enjoy taking beautiful photos, I try to keep fun as one of my tools when shooting. If it's not fun, then it's not interesting. And if it's not interesting, then there's not much point in it, is there?
- Nikon Df - Official 6,581 photos, 864 members
- Bus in Japan 1,512 photos, 30 members
- Canon PowerShot S100 21,762 photos, 1,607 members
- Uzbekistan 8,647 photos, 455 members
- Samarkand - Bukhara - Khiva 3,965 photos, 212 members
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan 824 photos, 123 members
- Sendai views 7,617 photos, 249 members
- TOHOKU - the Wild Side of Japan ! 19,192 photos, 851 members
- 東日本大震災アーカイブス 8,269 photos, 87 members
- Fukushima Fotos 1,402 photos, 81 members
- Trad Japan 19,351 photos, 762 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,855 members
- Stevens County, WA 270 photos, 12 members
- Force Adepts: Their Secret Lives and Adventures 107 photos, 18 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED 6,201 photos, 1,444 members
- The Art of Mike Mignola & Hellboy 354 photos, 53 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,249 photos, 1,431 members
- Japanorama.co.uk 18,692 photos, 533 members
- The Inspiring Street 1,883 photos, 69 members
- Lens Porn 2,783 photos, 581 members
- Canon PowerShot S90 48,810 photos, 3,116 members
- Canon S90 Users (merged with Canon PowerShot S90 group) 3,782 photos, 1,222 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 27,627 photos, 2,021 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 165,225 photos, 6,782 members
- flickr famous 519 photos, 49 members
- Unfortunate Names 560 photos, 116 members
- HDR ( JAPAN) 1,090 photos, 30 members
- Share YOUR Own World! 10,019 photos, 152 members
- Transportation 155,899 photos, 1,087 members
- Signs and Wonders... 2,400 photos, 110 members
- Prime Shots 4,032 photos, 186 members
- 100 Non-Strangers 162 photos, 118 members
- Gundam 19,761 photos, 1,487 members
- Stormtroopers: Their Secret Lives and Adventures 7,975 photos, 469 members
- Tamrac 85 photos, 45 members
- Tokyo Sanpo 東京散歩 18,689 photos, 322 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 176,995 photos, 5,950 members
- Mustangs Unlimited 35,949 photos, 2,128 members
- Beautiful California 96,540 photos, 3,097 members
- Mojave Desert 7,107 photos, 412 members
- Desert 41,459 photos, 3,939 members
- Desert Flora 14,244 photos, 1,220 members
- The High Desert 6,667 photos, 439 members
- California Desert 29,768 photos, 2,792 members
- Desert Nature (nothing man-made please) 13,961 photos, 1,436 members
- Los Angeles 191,553 photos, 10,071 members
- Bugs of Japan 日本の虫 5,492 photos, 250 members
- photos of photographers in action 4,758 photos, 421 members
- Japan - premier collection 174 photos, 29 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,579 photos, 4,187 members
"I've met Mr 'Toast" now twice whilst on vacation in Tokyo, both times have proved to be a great laugh with the FTPS group. He's a great guy with an easy manner and fast with the camera/lens combo. If your ever in Tokyo, give him a shout via the FTPS group, you won't regret it.
Cheers mate for the great night out.
9th November, 2010
"Fried Toast's stream isn't one I might visit everyday, but when you do stop by, it commands your attention for a good long while.
I think a lot of Westeners like to onder what life would be like in Japan and FT does an excellent job of capturing all the lovliness, mundane, strange and exciting for us, all in very well executed pictures too, I might add. You might come for the Engrish, but you'll stay for the Kit Kats.
29th October, 2009
"Roses r red,
Fried toast's tongue is blue,
he rocks the camera,
yup, it's true! :o)"
24th December, 2008
is sick as hell! =P
his pictures are amazing in that if it isent a picture of kit-kats its pretty ahhh inspiring. hes not afraid to go where other photographers would be. hes always coming up with something unique to shoot and theres always the occasional shot of his newest lenses. i wish i had his variety of photography but sadly my photostream is no where near as diverse as his.
i look to his photography as a source of inspiration for my own.
KEEP SHOOTING! = )"
18th July, 2008
- May 2006
- Somewhere in Washington
- Sendai, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Flying Through the Sun