New icon "waiting for the horses" is here
older icon "Eggstone" on a black background is
a silly name for my sins and lack of penitence
- Your Best Shot 2016 28,124 photos, 40,333 members
- Minimalism 249,308 photos, 24,072 members
- : abstract AND minimal : 48,725 photos, 1,912 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 406,968 photos, 105,196 members
- Traces of War 6,699 photos, 290 members
- Fencing 4,370 photos, 772 members
- The London Olympics 2012 25,921 photos, 1,880 members
- WOMAD BEST 3,116 photos, 136 members
- WOMAD UK 2012 880 photos, 37 members
- allotmenteers 466 photos, 71 members
- Grave stones and Grave yards 54,123 photos, 1,865 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 143,150 photos, 6,455 members
- Irish Landscape Photography 29,140 photos, 1,060 members
- Olympus OM10,20,30 & 40 8,989 photos, 767 members
- Save the Armoy trees 297 photos, 125 members
- Antony Gormley 13,708 photos, 1,944 members
- the lone glove 1,506 photos, 39 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 809,481 photos, 18,988 members
- Woods & Forests 201,976 photos, 13,432 members
- HAYSTACKS - more than 10000 haystacks from all over the world... 11,519 photos, 1,185 members
- Digital Ireland! 102,141 photos, 1,830 members
- This is Scotland 94,302 photos, 1,552 members
- Catches Latches 716 photos, 182 members
- Peeling Paint 7,899 photos, 632 members
- OLYMPUS & PELÍCULA 5,369 photos, 196 members
- B Square 342,086 photos, 10,086 members
- Scotland's castles 25,183 photos, 3,326 members
- Scottish Borders 13,694 photos, 576 members
- Lighthouses of the World 92,520 photos, 13,165 members
- Trolley Spotting 1,215 photos, 162 members
- Abstracts of Mother Nature 3,246 photos, 885 members
- Shadow & Light (Post 1 - Comment on 1) 90,002 photos, 3,637 members
- The New Accidentally Erotic 431 photos, 163 members
- Death Valley National Park 20,084 photos, 1,668 members
- Co-Antrim Northern Ireland 13,389 photos, 350 members
- rotoballe 10,871 photos, 3,240 members
- Hay Bales Valley 1,281 photos, 271 members
- WTFungi? 8,411 photos, 269 members
- Rivers and River Life 40,386 photos, 2,394 members
- Palomares/Dovecot/Colombier(1Foto-1Comentario) 2,531 photos, 286 members
- Pillboxes 7,926 photos, 556 members
- Scratch'n'Sniff 2,031 photos, 97 members
- Anti tank 651 photos, 65 members
- Rubbish in the River 542 photos, 162 members
- *I Love Birds* 942,131 photos, 20,087 members
- ♥ O M 1 0 ♥ 12,530 photos, 866 members
- Analogue Photography 1,192,465 photos, 21,247 members
- Dreamy Photographic Imagery 17,973 photos, 1,195 members
- Rockforms 13,087 photos, 1,914 members
- Old Belfast and Northern Ireland - Photographs taken before 2000 1,133 photos, 264 members
Molly Wassenaar says:
"There really is something special in Gerry’s work... Not a lot of bells and whistles... it is an understated beauty with lots of heart. Once in a while I find myself returning back to old favorites, and I always seem to find the most wonderful subtleties and complexities I didn’t notice before. If you spend some time with them and really feel them, they unfold like beautiful stories..."
March 17th, 2007
"The man comes to a meet dripping in cameras. You can be standing beside him and he sees something totally different to you in the simple things.
he does a mean hay racing pic or 10
Top bloke and has an eye with good celtic soul"
February 15th, 2007
"thank you for taking the time to show it to us..."
October 29th, 2006
KF 红相机 says:
"Gerry's pictures has soul, whether he's shootin in scotland or england, they all speak volumes and really captures the essense and beauty of the countries concerned! I have learnt a lot from him over the past year and he has been a great chum on flickr!
Keep it up dude!"
January 8th, 2006
Terri Lynn says:
"I get the distinct impression that Gerry is a direct descendent of the Brothers Grimm.
He continues their tradition of bewitching fairy tales within the pages his images.
I am mesmerized, enchanted, and gleefully lost in imaginary places when I 'read' his work!"
September 1st, 2005
"gerry has a phenomenal eye, particularly for finding odd or quirky views, both adding to and occasionally creating beauty where there was none before. plus he's a warm, open-hearted, sweetheart of a person, as best one can tell via the computer. I already have two of his photos gracing my walls, and let me tell you, I'm honored. I hope we meet in person some day."
December 29th, 2004
- October 2004