Fotothon 2011 is probably the first event of its’ kind in the world. A photographic quest - 10 clues which you are free to interpret. There are no restrictions other than all original images must be made between 12 noon and 12 midnight on 11 June 2011.
All photographers welcome It doesn’t matter what kind of camera you own. What the judges are interested in is how you interpret the clues, not what you shot it with!
Judging will be totally anonymous and will include a celebrity who will present the prizes. Prize categories include: Overall Fotothon Winner, Student Winner, Under 16s Winner and Chimping Competition, Special Camera Club Trophy. £2000+ Prizes include camera & lighting equipment, training workshops, calendar publication.
It's a great day out in one of the most photogenic cities in the world.
- Brighton Flickr Iydea Exhibition 23 photos, 60 members
- Brighton SOURCE Magazine 5,199 photos, 319 members
- Brighton (E.Sussex) Icons And Why Not? 4,921 photos, 342 members
- Guardian Camera Club 25,486 photos, 12,485 members
- Brighton & Hove 1,319 photos, 421 members
- Brighton Argus 14,685 photos, 476 members
- Brighton Beach and its many pebbles 2,313 photos, 302 members
- Brighton Women Photographers 1,066 photos, 57 members
- Brighton Streets 810 photos, 267 members
- Brighton New Media 2,369 photos, 153 members
- Brighton.co.uk photo opportunity 592 photos, 245 members
- Brighton West Pier 3,475 photos, 732 members
- Brighton 100,473 photos, 6,234 members
fotothon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Foto Thon
- May 2011