we are: tree & j...best friends, husband and wife, parents of four, readers, writers, photographers, lovers...we are foreversouls.
Tree usually photographs with Bronica, Digital EOS, Oatmeal box pinhole, 35mm and more recently a PINHOLE BLENDER camera..
J usually photographs with a holga, zero image pinhole, 35mm bodycap pinhole, 35mm and a 4x5 view camera...
but we'll use anything to make images with!
...and yes, tree's day job is being photojournalist.
foreversouls' flickr score: 3985
Pinscapes by Michael Hensdill By Book Preview
- Advanced Photojournalists 2016 6 photos, 3 members
- Journalists on the Job 6,479 photos, 163 members
- Professional Photojournalist 2,615 photos, 127 members
- Photojournalists 494 photos, 46 members
- Photojournalist's // Government Photographer 299 photos, 6 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 623,018 photos, 45,624 members
- PHOTOJOURNALIST 41 photos, 9 members
- World Photojournalist / Journalist at Work 10,055 photos, 642 members
- PHOTOJOURNALIST WORLD OVER 1,102 photos, 65 members
- !*Flickr All Stars*! 833,213 photos, 8,299 members
- Our Lady of the Bathtub 54 photos, 10 members
- SERIOUSLY Screwed 394 photos, 31 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,155,770 photos, 117,371 members
- Cute Kittens 49,443 photos, 5,912 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,908 photos, 13,265 members
- Editorial Photo Illustration 275 photos, 110 members
- Best In Show (dog photography/invite only!) 23,126 photos, 6,060 members
- Dog Portraits 64,044 photos, 11,168 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 33,943 photos, 1,977 members
- Body Cap Pinhole 103 photos, 26 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 366 photos, 78 members
- Purely Pinhole 4,154 photos, 199 members
- Bodegones estenopeicos 304 photos, 23 members
- Gaston College DIgital Photo SPring 2011 32 photos, 6 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,858 photos, 21,627 members
- Video Journalism 1,232 photos, 411 members
- Waterfalls 195,219 photos, 22,538 members
- Waterfalls of the Carolinas 8,644 photos, 1,223 members
- Waterfalls of the Southeast 14,087 photos, 1,387 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 75,547 photos, 3,445 members
- NPR Look At This 155,085 photos, 6,232 members
- Pin-olheiros 5,129 photos, 623 members
- Stop Motion videos 286 photos, 145 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 PM 366 photos, 14 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 AM 291 photos, 10 members
- Pinhole in the Graveyard 478 photos, 72 members
- new eyes on old stuff 8,124 photos, 417 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,032 photos, 4,611 members
- lomo fisheye 54,879 photos, 8,202 members
- Freak Show Peep Show 87 photos, 50 members
- Canon EOS 1D Mark IV 9,896 photos, 346 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 51,941 photos, 6,885 members
- Gitzo: Focus on Forever | Official Flickr Group 15,576 photos, 901 members
- The Romance of the Road Photo Contest 337 photos, 83 members
- Fire, Rescue, Emergency and EMS HiQ 15,152 photos, 360 members
- Sledding 383 photos, 92 members
- Aluminum Christmas Trees 682 photos, 215 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,222 photos, 1,412 members
- Without a Lens 19,283 photos, 831 members
- Panoramic Pinhole 2,316 photos, 206 members
"this man is amazing with a thing called a camera !
i have learned so much from this man...
this man callled mike has an eye like no other.
Thank you mike...
tell josh and erin i said hello !!!"
October 9th, 2006
"Flickr has truly been therapy for me. And seeing Tree´s work as a Photojournalist inspires me to continue believing in my dream, even though I am an amateur and have much to learn..
This type of Photography is Forever in our Soul!
Thanks for the ongoing inspiration and beauty your photostream brings to me."
September 15th, 2005
(nf) nunoferreira says:
"Foreversouls photos speaks to the heart. The photos are direct messages to our senses and a way to show moments that are unique.
Thank you for sharing your work with the world."
August 13th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"I gotta tell you, Foreversouls has some of the most inspiring Pinhole imagery out there. It is creative and heart warming, conveying much emotion in the blended images and the blur. Check them out!"
June 27th, 2005
"Foreversouls is raising the bar on our asses... you better take notes."
June 18th, 2005
Pink Delight says:
"I dunno foreversouls but i totally enjoyed viewing his photostream. He has a unique style in photography, his pics r so funky and creative! Cant wait to see more of 'em :D"
May 27th, 2005
"I've not taken the time to comment testtmonial-like on Flickr until now. No better way to deflower than right here. Tireless in effort, brilliant in execution and with eyes and minds ripe with more photoart ideas than most can even begin to comprehend, ForeverSouls are simply a pair of the best on this God-foresaken bit of webspace known as Flickr. Please don't stop, I know you won't, you can't."
April 21st, 2005
"I have never seen such eloquence in the portrayal of kids in photography. They capture the spirit that shows that kids are not 'immature adults' but that they rule their own world, with their own laws, and their own dramas. You guys are amazing."
March 19th, 2005
Brenda Anderson says:
"I always marvel at their photographs, and find myself thinking that I wish there was a way to mark a photographer(s) as a favourite, because foreversouls would be at the top of my list. They are an inspiration to my own photographic efforts."
March 9th, 2005
"Foreversouls, where do you begin. I have never seen such a passion for photography until I met you guys. I would have never even picked up a camera if it was not for you two. Your photography is Amazing and so wonderful. You have opened a new world for me. A world I would have never dreamed of being in. I strive to be like you, and I always will come up short. Photographers, lovers, and friends, stay the way you are, for you are perfect in my eyes.
February 21st, 2005
"This is the first time I have ever gone through every single photograph of a potential contact, unable to stop, because I was simply in awe of the quality of photography I was seeing. Everyone was beautifully executed, although the people photos are my personal favorites. Their ability to capture a moment in the human experience is unsurpassed.
Thanks to Foreversouls for sharing your wonderful eyes. - Julie"
February 20th, 2005
- tree & j hensdill
- January 2005
- Guesstonia, NC, USA
- I am:
- small town photojournalism