we are: tree & j...best friends, husband and wife, parents of four, readers, writers, photographers, lovers...we are foreversouls.
Tree usually photographs with Bronica, Digital EOS, Oatmeal box pinhole, 35mm and more recently a PINHOLE BLENDER camera..
J usually photographs with a holga, zero image pinhole, 35mm bodycap pinhole, 35mm and a 4x5 view camera...
but we'll use anything to make images with!
...and yes, tree's day job is being photojournalist.
foreversouls' flickr score: 3985
Pinscapes by Michael Hensdill By Book Preview
- ! Flickr All Stars ! 414,441 photos, 5,192 members
- Our Lady of the Bathtub 59 photos, 10 members
- SERIOUSLY Screwed 365 photos, 31 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,653,865 photos, 105,515 members
- Cute Kittens 48,810 photos, 5,814 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,135 photos, 13,635 members
- Editorial Photo Illustration 266 photos, 86 members
- Best In Show (dog photography/invite only!) 22,902 photos, 5,913 members
- Dog Portraits 51,389 photos, 9,451 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 30,060 photos, 1,899 members
- Body Cap Pinhole 87 photos, 19 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 356 photos, 73 members
- Purely Pinhole 2,792 photos, 148 members
- Bodegones estenopeicos 269 photos, 22 members
- Gaston College DIgital Photo SPring 2011 40 photos, 7 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,150 photos, 22,058 members
- Video Journalism 693 photos, 346 members
- Waterfalls 169,235 photos, 20,572 members
- Waterfalls of the Carolinas 7,830 photos, 1,123 members
- Waterfalls of the Southeast 12,240 photos, 1,227 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 62,264 photos, 3,079 members
- NPR Look At This 160,302 photos, 6,326 members
- Pin-olheiros 5,317 photos, 599 members
- Stop Motion videos 280 photos, 144 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 PM 366 photos, 14 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 AM 291 photos, 10 members
- Pinhole in the Graveyard 417 photos, 62 members
- new eyes on old stuff 8,163 photos, 424 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,178 photos, 4,663 members
- lomo fisheye 55,445 photos, 8,265 members
- Freak Show Peep Show 64 photos, 51 members
- Canon EOS 1D Mark IV 9,218 photos, 326 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,403 photos, 6,910 members
- Gitzo: Focus on Forever | Official Flickr Group 8,222 photos, 892 members
- The Romance of the Road Photo Contest 337 photos, 84 members
- Fire, Rescue, Emergency and EMS HiQ 12,267 photos, 318 members
- Sledding 393 photos, 92 members
- Aluminum Christmas Trees 687 photos, 213 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,230 photos, 1,423 members
- Without a Lens 15,496 photos, 676 members
- Panoramic Pinhole 2,068 photos, 178 members
- NFL NETWORK 6,353 photos, 242 members
- Ugly Dolls Unite 5,225 photos, 266 members
- Football Photos 32,895 photos, 3,271 members
- My Funky Home 9,655 photos, 827 members
- SANTA CLAUS! 4,514 photos, 1,568 members
- the Grateful Journal 4 photos, 17 members
- Light On Photography 0 photos, 66 members
- Anamorphs! 1,089 photos, 237 members
- .film.forever. 644,937 photos, 11,248 members
"this man is amazing with a thing called a camera !
i have learned so much from this man...
this man callled mike has an eye like no other.
Thank you mike...
tell josh and erin i said hello !!!"
October 9th, 2006
"Flickr has truly been therapy for me. And seeing Tree´s work as a Photojournalist inspires me to continue believing in my dream, even though I am an amateur and have much to learn..
This type of Photography is Forever in our Soul!
Thanks for the ongoing inspiration and beauty your photostream brings to me."
September 15th, 2005
(nf) nunoferreira says:
"Foreversouls photos speaks to the heart. The photos are direct messages to our senses and a way to show moments that are unique.
Thank you for sharing your work with the world."
August 13th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"I gotta tell you, Foreversouls has some of the most inspiring Pinhole imagery out there. It is creative and heart warming, conveying much emotion in the blended images and the blur. Check them out!"
June 27th, 2005
"Foreversouls is raising the bar on our asses... you better take notes."
June 18th, 2005
Pink Delight says:
"I dunno foreversouls but i totally enjoyed viewing his photostream. He has a unique style in photography, his pics r so funky and creative! Cant wait to see more of 'em :D"
May 27th, 2005
"I've not taken the time to comment testtmonial-like on Flickr until now. No better way to deflower than right here. Tireless in effort, brilliant in execution and with eyes and minds ripe with more photoart ideas than most can even begin to comprehend, ForeverSouls are simply a pair of the best on this God-foresaken bit of webspace known as Flickr. Please don't stop, I know you won't, you can't."
April 21st, 2005
"I have never seen such eloquence in the portrayal of kids in photography. They capture the spirit that shows that kids are not 'immature adults' but that they rule their own world, with their own laws, and their own dramas. You guys are amazing."
March 19th, 2005
Brenda Anderson says:
"I always marvel at their photographs, and find myself thinking that I wish there was a way to mark a photographer(s) as a favourite, because foreversouls would be at the top of my list. They are an inspiration to my own photographic efforts."
March 9th, 2005
"Foreversouls, where do you begin. I have never seen such a passion for photography until I met you guys. I would have never even picked up a camera if it was not for you two. Your photography is Amazing and so wonderful. You have opened a new world for me. A world I would have never dreamed of being in. I strive to be like you, and I always will come up short. Photographers, lovers, and friends, stay the way you are, for you are perfect in my eyes.
February 21st, 2005
"This is the first time I have ever gone through every single photograph of a potential contact, unable to stop, because I was simply in awe of the quality of photography I was seeing. Everyone was beautifully executed, although the people photos are my personal favorites. Their ability to capture a moment in the human experience is unsurpassed.
Thanks to Foreversouls for sharing your wonderful eyes. - Julie"
February 20th, 2005
- tree & j hensdill
- January 2005
- Guesstonia, NC, USA
- I am:
- small town photojournalism