we are: tree & j...best friends, husband and wife, parents of four, readers, writers, photographers, lovers...we are foreversouls.
Tree usually photographs with Bronica, Digital EOS, Oatmeal box pinhole, 35mm and more recently a PINHOLE BLENDER camera..
J usually photographs with a holga, zero image pinhole, 35mm bodycap pinhole, 35mm and a 4x5 view camera...
but we'll use anything to make images with!
...and yes, tree's day job is being photojournalist.
foreversouls' flickr score: 3985
Pinscapes by Michael Hensdill By Book Preview
- Advanced Photojournalists 2016 6 photos, 3 members
- "That's Life" 16,947 photos, 299 members
- Journalists on the Job 4,815 photos, 151 members
- Professional Photojournalist 1,748 photos, 122 members
- Photojournalists 342 photos, 40 members
- Photojournalist's // Government Photographer 251 photos, 6 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,852 photos, 42,469 members
- PHOTOJOURNALIST 8 photos, 8 members
- World Photojournalist / Journalist at Work 8,584 photos, 619 members
- PHOTOJOURNALIST WORLD OVER 624 photos, 59 members
- !*Flickr All Stars*! 485,416 photos, 5,726 members
- Our Lady of the Bathtub 59 photos, 10 members
- SERIOUSLY Screwed 371 photos, 31 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,972,591 photos, 107,765 members
- Cute Kittens 49,077 photos, 5,842 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,088 photos, 13,571 members
- Editorial Photo Illustration 230 photos, 89 members
- Best In Show (dog photography/invite only!) 22,978 photos, 5,951 members
- Dog Portraits 53,656 photos, 9,776 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 30,878 photos, 1,921 members
- Body Cap Pinhole 99 photos, 20 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 358 photos, 74 members
- Purely Pinhole 3,045 photos, 156 members
- Bodegones estenopeicos 269 photos, 23 members
- Gaston College DIgital Photo SPring 2011 40 photos, 7 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,103 photos, 21,982 members
- Video Journalism 739 photos, 354 members
- Waterfalls 174,584 photos, 21,082 members
- Waterfalls of the Carolinas 7,913 photos, 1,149 members
- Waterfalls of the Southeast 12,420 photos, 1,256 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 65,568 photos, 3,151 members
- NPR Look At This 159,472 photos, 6,327 members
- Pin-olheiros 5,312 photos, 608 members
- Stop Motion videos 279 photos, 143 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 PM 366 photos, 14 members
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SPRING 2010 AM 291 photos, 10 members
- Pinhole in the Graveyard 429 photos, 63 members
- new eyes on old stuff 8,243 photos, 422 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,140 photos, 4,662 members
- lomo fisheye 55,462 photos, 8,252 members
- Freak Show Peep Show 64 photos, 51 members
- Canon EOS 1D Mark IV 9,337 photos, 328 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,238 photos, 6,905 members
- Gitzo: Focus on Forever | Official Flickr Group 9,027 photos, 904 members
- The Romance of the Road Photo Contest 337 photos, 83 members
- Fire, Rescue, Emergency and EMS HiQ 12,753 photos, 323 members
- Sledding 391 photos, 92 members
- Aluminum Christmas Trees 686 photos, 215 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,228 photos, 1,418 members
- Without a Lens 16,189 photos, 696 members
"this man is amazing with a thing called a camera !
i have learned so much from this man...
this man callled mike has an eye like no other.
Thank you mike...
tell josh and erin i said hello !!!"
October 9th, 2006
"Flickr has truly been therapy for me. And seeing Tree´s work as a Photojournalist inspires me to continue believing in my dream, even though I am an amateur and have much to learn..
This type of Photography is Forever in our Soul!
Thanks for the ongoing inspiration and beauty your photostream brings to me."
September 15th, 2005
(nf) nunoferreira says:
"Foreversouls photos speaks to the heart. The photos are direct messages to our senses and a way to show moments that are unique.
Thank you for sharing your work with the world."
August 13th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"I gotta tell you, Foreversouls has some of the most inspiring Pinhole imagery out there. It is creative and heart warming, conveying much emotion in the blended images and the blur. Check them out!"
June 27th, 2005
"Foreversouls is raising the bar on our asses... you better take notes."
June 18th, 2005
Pink Delight says:
"I dunno foreversouls but i totally enjoyed viewing his photostream. He has a unique style in photography, his pics r so funky and creative! Cant wait to see more of 'em :D"
May 27th, 2005
"I've not taken the time to comment testtmonial-like on Flickr until now. No better way to deflower than right here. Tireless in effort, brilliant in execution and with eyes and minds ripe with more photoart ideas than most can even begin to comprehend, ForeverSouls are simply a pair of the best on this God-foresaken bit of webspace known as Flickr. Please don't stop, I know you won't, you can't."
April 21st, 2005
"I have never seen such eloquence in the portrayal of kids in photography. They capture the spirit that shows that kids are not 'immature adults' but that they rule their own world, with their own laws, and their own dramas. You guys are amazing."
March 19th, 2005
Brenda Anderson says:
"I always marvel at their photographs, and find myself thinking that I wish there was a way to mark a photographer(s) as a favourite, because foreversouls would be at the top of my list. They are an inspiration to my own photographic efforts."
March 9th, 2005
"Foreversouls, where do you begin. I have never seen such a passion for photography until I met you guys. I would have never even picked up a camera if it was not for you two. Your photography is Amazing and so wonderful. You have opened a new world for me. A world I would have never dreamed of being in. I strive to be like you, and I always will come up short. Photographers, lovers, and friends, stay the way you are, for you are perfect in my eyes.
February 21st, 2005
"This is the first time I have ever gone through every single photograph of a potential contact, unable to stop, because I was simply in awe of the quality of photography I was seeing. Everyone was beautifully executed, although the people photos are my personal favorites. Their ability to capture a moment in the human experience is unsurpassed.
Thanks to Foreversouls for sharing your wonderful eyes. - Julie"
February 20th, 2005
- tree & j hensdill
- January 2005
- Guesstonia, NC, USA
- I am:
- small town photojournalism