Formerly known as LostNowFound.
F6/F7 L C++ F+ G++ M+ S(bw p c a e)
That pretty much describes me doesn't it?
I'm the proud father of three boys living near Salt Lake City, Utah. I work as a corporate photographer shooting products and people. Our company publishes a bi-monthly magazine so I get to go out on location for the main articles.
Most of my photos simply represent the way I see the world. In fact, I'm a little red/green color blind, so you may notice that in a few images. Let me know if you do. :)
If you were to do a quick triage of my photography you would find three major themes: 1–interior design, 2–portraits, and 3–abstract stuff.
A friend of mine is an amazing designer in Las Vegas. As you can imagine he gets to do a lot of crazy stuff. He hires me to shoot his work. These photos all reside in the Chemical Spaces set.
I used to not like to take pictures of people. I felt I could never capture a personality the way I could an object. I've gotten a little more comfortable in this area, mostly through necessity, but I learn something new everyday.
I try to find the abstract in everyday life, make the usual unusual. I find myself half-asleep at the wheel sometimes, just going through the motions of life so I need this to snap back to reality, or to make my own reality.
"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God; But only he who sees, takes off his shoes - The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries."
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Photos of KellyB. (9)
- NPR Look At This 152,873 photos, 6,204 members
- PhotoCamp Utah 108 photos, 99 members
- Advanced Lightroom Users 14 photos, 12 members
- Photowalking Utah Wildflowers Project 129 photos, 38 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 515,511 photos, 32,539 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,185 photos, 80,567 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 3,926 photos, 4,190 members
- LeggNet's Contacts 25,293 photos, 1,299 members
- Utah Strobist 3,256 photos, 426 members
- Me, Right Now 1,430 photos, 873 members
- The Trevor Carpenter PhotoChallenge 19,099 photos, 2,442 members
- Flickr 888 4,543 photos, 10,022 members
- The Great Salt Lake 3,269 photos, 277 members
- Nature's Babies 12,913 photos, 1,554 members
- Baby Birds 10,166 photos, 1,144 members
- Photo Processing 20,166 photos, 862 members
- Digital Cross Processing 36,253 photos, 3,739 members
- special view 847 photos, 75 members
- Chiaroscuro 14,238 photos, 1,268 members
- Photowalking Utah 8,430 photos, 1,192 members
- Faded Wilted Withered (flowers, leaves and plants) 28,407 photos, 2,531 members
- PHOTOSHOP is not a DIRTY WORD (Post 1 - comment 1) 121,070 photos, 9,746 members
- Waterdroplets Galore 159,005 photos, 45,709 members
- Ogden, Utah 5,222 photos, 286 members
- Inspired by... 1,614 photos, 209 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 847,959 photos, 47,555 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 524,116 photos, 31,641 members
- Long Exposure 869,385 photos, 69,272 members
- Night Images 1,183,847 photos, 164,698 members
- Macro Flowers 254,971 photos, 10,943 members
- Old Walls 2,955 photos, 150 members
- Dead or Dried flora 6,477 photos, 924 members
- The Intense Stare 5,201 photos, 707 members
- Places that Look Really Cool but Smell Really Bad 10 photos, 4 members
- KSL 22 photos, 9 members
- Trees 381,101 photos, 22,955 members
- Tilt-Shift 1-2 Miniatures (Post 1, Comment on 2) 15,418 photos, 3,854 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,492 photos, 19,617 members
- Burgundy/Bourgogne 16,100 photos, 700 members
- Dijon 1,920 photos, 64 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 311,440 photos, 45,953 members
- Digital Scrapbook 30,434 photos, 1,714 members
- Lensbaby 79,735 photos, 10,055 members
- Strobist.com 607,323 photos, 123,733 members
- Lense Flares and cool light stuff 31,251 photos, 2,969 members
- The Unconscious Art of Demolition 493 photos, 771 members
- 手工頁俱樂部-Scrapbook Club 13 photos, 43 members
- Scrapbook 48,827 photos, 3,127 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 39,047 photos, 394 members
- Add One, Favorite Another 64,487 photos, 3,778 members
KellyB. doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2005
- SLC, UT
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Corporate Photographer