Formerly known as LostNowFound.
F6/F7 L C++ F+ G++ M+ S(bw p c a e)
That pretty much describes me doesn't it?
I'm the proud father of three boys living near Salt Lake City, Utah. I work as a corporate photographer shooting products and people. Our company publishes a bi-monthly magazine so I get to go out on location for the main articles.
Most of my photos simply represent the way I see the world. In fact, I'm a little red/green color blind, so you may notice that in a few images. Let me know if you do. :)
If you were to do a quick triage of my photography you would find three major themes: 1–interior design, 2–portraits, and 3–abstract stuff.
A friend of mine is an amazing designer in Las Vegas. As you can imagine he gets to do a lot of crazy stuff. He hires me to shoot his work. These photos all reside in the Chemical Spaces set.
I used to not like to take pictures of people. I felt I could never capture a personality the way I could an object. I've gotten a little more comfortable in this area, mostly through necessity, but I learn something new everyday.
I try to find the abstract in everyday life, make the usual unusual. I find myself half-asleep at the wheel sometimes, just going through the motions of life so I need this to snap back to reality, or to make my own reality.
"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God; But only he who sees, takes off his shoes - The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries."
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Photos of KellyB. (9)
- NPR Look At This 152,508 photos, 6,199 members
- PhotoCamp Utah 108 photos, 99 members
- Advanced Lightroom Users 15 photos, 12 members
- Photowalking Utah Wildflowers Project 129 photos, 38 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 515,835 photos, 32,522 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,186 photos, 80,717 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 3,925 photos, 4,187 members
- LeggNet's Contacts 25,279 photos, 1,299 members
- Utah Strobist 3,258 photos, 425 members
- Me, Right Now 1,433 photos, 870 members
- The Trevor Carpenter PhotoChallenge 19,144 photos, 2,433 members
- Flickr 888 4,542 photos, 10,006 members
- The Great Salt Lake 3,290 photos, 278 members
- Nature's Babies 12,996 photos, 1,554 members
- Baby Birds 10,248 photos, 1,153 members
- Photo Processing 20,256 photos, 862 members
- Digital Cross Processing 35,958 photos, 3,734 members
- special view 847 photos, 75 members
- Chiaroscuro 14,275 photos, 1,271 members
- Photowalking Utah 8,430 photos, 1,191 members
- Faded Wilted Withered (flowers, leaves and plants) 29,526 photos, 2,568 members
- PHOTOSHOP is not a DIRTY WORD (Post 1 - comment 1) 121,293 photos, 9,738 members
- Waterdroplets Galore 159,231 photos, 45,747 members
- Ogden, Utah 5,230 photos, 286 members
- Inspired by... 1,614 photos, 209 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 851,803 photos, 47,683 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 525,244 photos, 31,648 members
- Long Exposure 871,553 photos, 69,354 members
- Night Images 1,185,204 photos, 164,836 members
- Macro Flowers 255,995 photos, 10,971 members
- Old Walls 2,958 photos, 148 members
- Dead or Dried flora 6,484 photos, 923 members
- The Intense Stare 5,207 photos, 704 members
- Places that Look Really Cool but Smell Really Bad 10 photos, 4 members
- KSL 22 photos, 9 members
- Trees 382,452 photos, 22,971 members
- Tilt-Shift 1-2 Miniatures (Post 1, Comment on 2) 15,435 photos, 3,855 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,478 photos, 19,586 members
- Burgundy/Bourgogne 16,225 photos, 701 members
- Dijon 1,929 photos, 63 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 312,138 photos, 45,960 members
- Digital Scrapbook 30,846 photos, 1,711 members
- Lensbaby 79,647 photos, 10,058 members
- Strobist.com 606,941 photos, 123,694 members
- Lense Flares and cool light stuff 31,298 photos, 2,968 members
- The Unconscious Art of Demolition 491 photos, 769 members
- 手工頁俱樂部-Scrapbook Club 13 photos, 43 members
- Scrapbook 48,970 photos, 3,121 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 37,759 photos, 392 members
- Add One, Favorite Another 64,599 photos, 3,770 members
KellyB. doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2005
- SLC, UT
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Corporate Photographer