- The Best of Black and White Photography 28,066 photos, 915 members
- Perfect Beauty II 1,229,360 photos, 14,771 members
- Brushes Gallery – iPhone/iPad Art 54,497 photos, 4,385 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 141,517 photos, 11,831 members
- Age of Innocence - 125,789 photos, 3,711 members
- 6x6 magic 386,254 photos, 10,381 members
- Zen 禅 Buddhist 1,303 photos, 221 members
- How BLUE is BLUE? 1,903 photos, 85 members
- squareFormat 996,370 photos, 40,654 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 820,955 photos, 35,515 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 173,177 photos, 22,431 members
- Фотографија / Photography 21,540 photos, 928 members
- Lifestyle / 生活 356,770 photos, 6,052 members
- "SYOWA" 昭和の足跡を記録する 29,985 photos, 794 members
- S Q U A R E S 108,786 photos, 4,031 members
- Just human being / Only human 5,903 photos, 187 members
- DRAMA* GALLERY ► now: ALIZMUH - KUALA LUMPUR 250 photos, 106 members
- I collect light . 706,022 photos, 18,700 members
- Lights & Shadows 276,711 photos, 13,446 members
- Best of Indonesia Photos 35,839 photos, 4,158 members
- FELT LIFE 337,872 photos, 8,263 members
- gloom is in the heart 12,735 photos, 1,187 members
- 1-2-3 491,871 photos, 17,157 members
- camera haiku 5,223 photos, 857 members
- TASTE'S THEORY (Photos with philosophy) 20,225 photos, 623 members
- the kids are all right... 52,730 photos, 3,769 members
- The Human Factor 110,421 photos, 4,526 members
- Flickr's 100 Best 95 photos, 11,083 members
- Fathers and Sons 3,226 photos, 1,361 members
- Japanese Children 2,534 photos, 219 members
- Favorites: 150 21,316 photos, 2,778 members
- Ginkaku-ji Moss Club 48 photos, 26 members
- Japan - premier collection 160 photos, 28 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 58,984 photos, 2,813 members
- Urban Skylines 135,380 photos, 8,214 members
- Favorites: 50 87,500 photos, 7,432 members
- Family Portraiture 66,957 photos, 8,167 members
- All People 4,212,301 photos, 115,159 members
- our kids - اطفالنا 42,404 photos, 5,071 members
- カメラ日和 470,980 photos, 4,777 members
- Black and White 6,866,822 photos, 354,076 members
- Score 1 to 20 on 20 - Follow the Rules or You will be Banned 15,641 photos, 3,440 members
- Nikon AF-S DX VR 55-200mm F4-5.6G 15,945 photos, 1,075 members
- Little People 256,521 photos, 16,081 members
- Hong Kong 香港 356,407 photos, 15,329 members
- Beautiful Japan 326,418 photos, 10,483 members
- Japanese Vending Machines 1,370 photos, 464 members
- Vending Machines 3,694 photos, 703 members
- People reading (comment 1) 6,299 photos, 1,465 members
- Japan Platform Photography 4,635 photos, 247 members
"Camerafool isn't only a photographer, he's an artist, a compo master, one of the best I've ever seen. I mean he's both clever and sensitive, and above all, I'm always stunned how he manage to tell a story just with a good angle, a detail, a lighting. Therefore, I can stay several minutes in front of my screen watching the last one...
Of course, he loves his childrens, but I think he's a child at heart, as well.
Edward, I'm proud to thave you as a friend."
September 4th, 2012
"Most of his photos are about his family, friends and the casual scenes in the old Shitamachi (下町） area where you can feel the good old tokyo. I have never met him yet but I know he is a good father, a good husband, a good neighbor for the community because I know only a owner of the good heart can capture those scenes into the photographs... :-)"
August 2nd, 2011
Mamoru Yasuda says:
"Every time I see Camerafool's photos, I see his signatures on them. Some may think it is just the way he sees things, and some may think it is the "tones" he comes up with, but I think it is actually his warm heart itself that we see through his photos. He is my (Shhh, do not tell him this :P) teacher of the photography. May all the happiness shower onto him and his lovely family!"
April 7th, 2011
"When I had just joined flickr I had seen camerafool's work and thought it was similar and slightly better than my own. As times gone by camerafool work color composition technique has become superb and I believe is on par with some of the great photographers of our time such as Sam Javanrouh
I am constantly looking to his work for inspiration as I try to grow myself as a photographer
thank you camerafool if I ever make it to japan I will make sure to get together to go take some photos"
July 26th, 2010
"I should have write it since a long long time, I guess I was more attracted by his artwork.
Be prepared to watch a true photographical experience full of emotions, I've honestly rarely seen so many assets in a single man like Camerafool ... actually there is no "foolness" but the name ...
June 14th, 2010
"The name Camerafool is misleading. His photographs are works of art, even if some might sometimes seem like documentary family snapshots."
May 3rd, 2010
"Camerafool is a true artist, finding poetry in everything around him. Make sure you check on his inspiring 'life in public places' photographies... some of the finest on Flickr, in my humble opinion."
February 4th, 2010
- February 2006
- Osaka & Okayama
- I am:
- Male and Taken