Photos of flightlessXbird (6)
- FLORES & PLANTAS 11,133 photos, 1,305 members
- Sheet Ghosts 118 photos, 24 members
- Black and White 6,871,822 photos, 345,608 members
- World Portrait 2020 125,883 photos, 4,124 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,226,476 photos, 179,680 members
- * Attention Starved * 1,056 photos, 77 members
- American Photo Creative Showcase 111,599 photos, 5,102 members
- High School Photographers (12-21 year olds) 52,153 photos, 2,424 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 202,591 photos, 11,882 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 101,959 photos, 11,160 members
- The Key of Your Mind GOLD ☼ 78,495 photos, 3,104 members
- GORGEOUS: commented with gorgeous 12,843 photos, 1,398 members
- Surrealismo Conceptual 454 photos, 935 members
- Insolitus Portraiture 2,373 photos, 144 members
- Amazing Photography 9,192 photos, 1,651 members
- Low Saturation in Color 23,000 photos, 1,612 members
- 1-Plants World 29,477 photos, 1,083 members
- Natural Beauty. 1,081 photos, 199 members
- Fake Tattoos 163 photos, 95 members
- We say YES to Videos on Flickr 11,718 photos, 1,838 members
- To Feel Free 605 photos, 88 members
- U&I Magazine 113,701 photos, 10,141 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,581,609 photos, 68,236 members
- PHOTOICON MAGAZINE 18,515 photos, 960 members
- Beginners, hoping for Feedback 495,866 photos, 13,840 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 209,308 photos, 9,586 members
- Your Visions 323,700 photos, 5,160 members
- Emotional Self 18,292 photos, 1,843 members
- Inner Hurt 1,897 photos, 224 members
- Mix of Emotions 6,878 photos, 877 members
- My Love Affair With Music 124,855 photos, 5,801 members
- Holly.Skye's Change Project 92 photos, 104 members
- Atheism 4,474 photos, 991 members
- WOW: commented with wow 168,708 photos, 15,393 members
- The Flickr Photography Club for Teenagers 22,122 photos, 1,347 members
- Flickr Nerds 33,836 photos, 724 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 310,026 photos, 22,905 members
- Digital Photography Manipulation 24,750 photos, 1,103 members
- !~ Photo Manipulation ~! 7,965 photos, 403 members
- Manipulation 14,131 photos, 912 members
- GIMP users 167,631 photos, 10,376 members
- My Visual Diary 51,455 photos, 1,086 members
- .. Meaningful Photography 16,524 photos, 780 members
- Harry Potter 22,889 photos, 5,520 members
- Random Group of randomness 26,382 photos, 732 members
- *That's MY Photo ! * 293,280 photos, 4,890 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 180,118 photos, 11,932 members
- Immense Young Photographers! 8,727 photos, 443 members
- Photoshop Support Group 298,475 photos, 35,006 members
- Alt. Portrait 9,560 photos, 376 members
Nathan Milner says:
"Okay, I have had flightlessXbird added for awhile.
I vist her stream ALOT! When I'm looking through my daily contacts photos I have some flickr members names I like to keep an eye out for, Hers is clearly one.
Her photos are always beautiful.
Always stunning too look at.
Powerfull and full of emoction.
She has this amazing talent where she can use any sort of light to her use (something I wish I could do).
As of yet I have not actually spoken personally with this girl, but I look forward to and look forward to seeing much more to her breath taking work
November 7th, 2009
"okay, so just to let all you flickrites out there know: i. love. this. girl.
all of her pictures that i've seen so far are amazing, and i really really don't know why she only has one testimonial besides this one :\ that's odd. however! that means i'm the second testimonial in what's sure to be a long line that makes up a page times 5983746598374019283421938.3. yes, point 3. mwahahahaha.
if you haven't seen her stream yet, pleeeeaaasee go look, because she's really really awesome!!!!"
August 14th, 2009
Manhattan Girl says:
"So many things I could say about Ashley. I am twice her age and in complete awe of her talent. The things she can do with a photograph is amazing. Her work is real and honest and captivating.
I have yet to see a picture of hers I don't just love.
I know she is going to go far in life and if she chooses to pursue photography as a serious creative outlet, there is no doubt in my mind she will soar and will be very well known. Famous even.
Her work speaks for itself, check it out. It's breath-taking and heart felt and I am inspired by her."
August 10th, 2009
- February 2009
- I am:
- Female and Single