I love adventures - especially in the mountains & the ocean
I love to surf. I love feeling and interacting with the energy of the ocean and enjoy the living in sync with natural rhythms of the earth (tides, wind, swell, seasons...).
I love to snowboard.
I love to skate - bowls/transition/flow only- my knees love me for not street skating.
I love my friends - they give me strength, they listen to me babble on about silly things, they make me laugh, they rock.
I think eating healthy organic food feeds your soul and community as well as your body.
I don't stretch and do yoga as much as I know that I should.
I work in ocean conservation because despite her enormous power, the ocean is extremely vulnerable to our impacts.
I love to travel and gain new insight and perspective from other cultures. I have a particular soft spot for Latin American countries with Nicaragua holding a special place in my heart
I believe that life is what we make it.
The places I've been:
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- TRASHIONISTA - Sustainable style and recycled fashion 6,941 photos, 2,320 members
- The ReUse Project 16,912 photos, 2,440 members
- Recycle Remake Redesign Re-craft Reuse Recreate Reclaim Reduce 36,256 photos, 2,837 members
- Window Wednesday 24,945 photos, 1,937 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 99,322 photos, 6,497 members
- Mini Garden 937 photos, 152 members
- Terrariums 2,246 photos, 933 members
- PNCIMA 2011 Image Contest 16 photos, 12 members
- EcoRescue: Outdoor, Adventure & Conservation Photos 1,860 photos, 151 members
- Conservation Photographers 8,323 photos, 335 members
- Conservation: Love New Zealand 6,056 photos, 217 members
- Motion for the Ocean 73 photos, 30 members
- Ocean Conservation Photogaphy 11,317 photos, 672 members
- Sailing! 1,638 photos, 170 members
- Sail 14,696 photos, 2,403 members
- Greenest City 866 photos, 73 members
- DSF Winter Party 2008 0 photos, 3 members
- The Dictionary Of Image 4,028 photos, 1,510 members
- Surfer 6,847 photos, 1,195 members
- Nicaragua 17,266 photos, 997 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 61,756 photos, 12,801 members
- Surfing as a Lifestyle 24,496 photos, 1,979 members
- wave porn 25,017 photos, 2,364 members
- British Columbia Provincial Parks 9,947 photos, 660 members
- East Vancouver 10,695 photos, 272 members
- Vancouver Graffiti 11,943 photos, 1,062 members
- Skateboarding 91,674 photos, 10,401 members
- National Parks of Canada 41,231 photos, 2,877 members
- Commercial Drive 1,443 photos, 92 members
- Life on Commercial Drive 4,210 photos, 153 members
- Vancouver 222,213 photos, 7,975 members
- Canadian Beauty 228,437 photos, 5,270 members
- Banff National Park No 30/60 limit 14,816 photos, 1,936 members
- Oregon 186,291 photos, 5,086 members
- South American Travel 26,372 photos, 560 members
- skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing & graffiti 4,836 photos, 496 members
- Skateboarding Flickrites 54,881 photos, 4,086 members
"Jodi Wan Kinobi,
Is a straight out genius...in every sense of the word. Creatively, environmentally, linguistically, physically and oh ya she has a big heart too! There's an Aussie expression that sums my feelings for her perfectly I've got a lot of time for Hodi. So of course your friends listen to you babble about silly things because we never know when one of your pearls are going to drop.
October 12th, 2008
- Jodi Stark
- May 2006
- I am:
- feeltheflow [at] gmail.com