My name is Fangea Fangula. I have dedicated my life to the ultimate truth that everything and everybody looks better drawn with vampire teeth - pointy, curved, dentured, capped, cavity ridden, overbitten, underbitten, white, mossy, cracked, knocked out, rotten, floride-coated or otherwise.
I've assembled this handy FAQ for your reference:
Q: What is the meaning behind your drawings?
A: That I want to get rich, induce an insurgency among the members of a contemporary cock rock band, and partake in interstellar space travel.
Q: Do you believe in a higher power?
A: As long as that higher power is me, myself and I. Or a vampire. I might get behind the Born Again Vampire movement.
Q: Are you, like, totally high when you draw these?
A: Not so far. Are you offering to share?
Q: What are your sources of inspiration?
A: Killing time. Entertaining people. Becoming famous.
Q: How would you describe your drawings?
A: Renaissance meets Rococo.
Q: When are you going to upload like, more complex drawings?
A: When you send me fan mail. I’m a famewhore, and your admiration is what I crave.
Q: Do you have political aspirations?
A: Are you offering to champagne my campaign?
Q: Do you have a job?
A: That is a tricky question. Perhaps you'd like to have me freelance for your project?
Q: Are you single?
A: That depends mostly on your financial situation, somewhat on the number of vampires in your social circle and, to a small extent, your ability / willingness to waste exorbitant amounts of time shooting the shit.
Q: Why don’t you ever draw zombies?
A: Zombie models are scarce in this area of the country, and they just unionized in order to demand higher commissions. If you are a non-unionized zombie, do get in touch.
Q: Does your stuff get published elsewhere?
A: Yes, I produce two images a week for the Bostonist. That leaves plenty of time for me to dedicate plenty of time to other fangy endeavors.
Q: Can I post your stuffs somewhere else on the internets?
A: Sure. Just please give me credit. My name is Fangela Fangula. I make FangFriends.com. Now prepare to die.
Q: How do I get in touch?
A: Woah there! What do you think I am, a hussy? Why not email or IM? Then we can be so very close, and yet so very very far away. Contact me via fangfriends.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I buy you a present or send you some Paypal? I bet you are the type of person who is underemployed
A: How very keen is your perception! These features are coming soon!
Q: Can I purchase Fang Friends loot?
A: Not presently, but a Cafe Press store is in the works.
- MONSTER MANIA 6,746 photos, 660 members
- Weird! 758 photos, 77 members
- Official National Geographic Group 1,307,522 photos, 28,683 members
- National Geographic Brasil 2,779 photos, 247 members
- National Geographic Society 644,163 photos, 14,452 members
- Massachusetts Wildlife Group 8,188 photos, 246 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 443,222 photos, 22,055 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 27,035 photos, 1,403 members
- Horror! 25,342 photos, 3,089 members
- ! Illustration Now ! 388,336 photos, 17,295 members
- C H A R A C T E R Z 45,220 photos, 2,469 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 527,138 photos, 25,434 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 39,970 photos, 3,104 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 122,609 photos, 17,920 members
- Botanical Morphology and Anatomy 3,195 photos, 364 members
- Girl Illustrators 25,035 photos, 1,479 members
- PBS Nature 7,441 photos, 1,712 members
- All About Asia 444,466 photos, 5,855 members
- 10 Faves and less than 200 Views (when added) 42,459 photos, 2,435 members
- Beautiful China 208,274 photos, 5,529 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 189,090 photos, 26,007 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 302,770 photos, 9,284 members
- Antropologia Visual / Visual Anthropology 44,454 photos, 2,186 members
- Indigenous/TRIBAL Photos 25,942 photos, 2,885 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 148,882 photos, 4,499 members
- Bizarre Illustrations & Drawings & Arts 144,915 photos, 6,868 members
- Monsters and other creatures 53,275 photos, 3,293 members
- Banditos Misteriosos 4,508 photos, 180 members
- Vampire Squid Magazine 457 photos, 118 members
- Booooooom.com! 378,986 photos, 18,576 members
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2,366 photos, 955 members
- Bostonist 33,763 photos, 829 members
- cryptozoology 2,216 photos, 561 members
- Cute & Furry (NOT for Cats & Dogs) 25,274 photos, 1,615 members
- Crazy Characters 142,671 photos, 7,143 members
- PYRA:MI[N]DS 2,833 photos, 1,764 members
- CUTE BIG HEAD ANIMALS 1,879 photos, 276 members
- Bunny Lovers Unite 94,117 photos, 5,657 members
- Rotten Candy 2,142 photos, 233 members
- Illustration 553,239 photos, 34,078 members
- Creature a day 11,332 photos, 1,467 members
- CUTE THINGS EVERYTHING CUTE!! 104,559 photos, 4,740 members
- illustrations for children 58,333 photos, 5,096 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 55,313 photos, 4,647 members
- My Moleskine 54,271 photos, 4,633 members
- Moleskine: What's in your pocket ? 17 photos, 129 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 22,446 photos, 1,427 members
- Moleskine city 31,114 photos, 2,389 members
- Character Design 104,807 photos, 7,563 members
- I ♥ my Moleskine 18,379 photos, 985 members
Fang Friends doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Fang Friends
- July 2008
- Somerville, MA
- I am:
- Fang Friends