I love images. They help us see the world more clearly -- and get more people on the same page.
I offer my photos in that spirit, to expand our shared knowledge. I seek scenes of beauty, love, truth, all around me. Enjoy ...
By day, I help people create and learn together.
A multimedia innovator and social entrepreneur, I have worked in education, entertainment and journalism, helping launch a wide range of products and services. We created games and digital media services at Apple and Macromedia -- and developed collaborative software for online communities at Wikipedia. I also led a TV production studio, a game development shop and a social news network.
I now teach 'maker art' classes for adults and teens at Tam Makers, our new makerspace in Mill Valley.
Learn more on my site: fabriceflorin.com/about/
Photos of fabola (1)
- 'Pataphysics - 'Patagraphia 5,568 photos, 148 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 261,371 photos, 3,946 members
- Saint Stupid's Day Parade 505 photos, 9 members
- Flaming Lotus Girls 3,210 photos, 189 members
- SANT JORDI DAY ... UNA ROSA ... UN LIBRO (A ROSE ... A BOOK) 768 photos, 387 members
- Best San Francisco Restaurants 632 photos, 114 members
- Flamethrower Shooting Gallery 216 photos, 35 members
- Mind Shaft Society 2,646 photos, 12 members
- One Water 850 photos, 210 members
- Barcelona Photos 92,608 photos, 4,196 members
- Videowest 329 photos, 3 members
- Burning Man 21,388 photos, 1,914 members
- Burning Man 2005 2,122 photos, 352 members
- Color Fields (let Paint Chips be your guide!) 8,080 photos, 6,757 members
- SF Bay Area 120,815 photos, 4,691 members
- #joiito 74 photos, 162 members
- Bloggers 41,152 photos, 6,729 members
"A wonderfully wacky Swiss sort of French kind of guy not afraid to be cheesy but usually isn't. And, as we say in my neck of the woods, "He's smaht!". Along with his oft quoted accomplishments, he also pulled my favorite quote out of another French kind of guy who said, "We are all monkeys on the face of the earth." Clever lad, he.
He helped me turn myself from an unhappy brooding layabout into a happy self-assured layabout. Thanks Fab, you're a good example of how one person's life can effect others for the better. Like a stone's ripples in a pond sways the frog's lily pad and moves him to action. Not that inaction is such a bad thing."
June 21st, 2007
- Fabrice Florin
- June 2004
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Mill Valley, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Product Manager
- About Fabrice