At Exodus, we know what makes us tick when it comes to holidays. It’s a desire shared by so many others. A yearning to visit new places and come home with a real sense of what they’re all about, as well as some amazing images to remind you of your experience.
This means delving into local traditions, cultures, cuisine, lifestyles – anything that contributes to its unique identity. At the same time, we always remember that we are only guests. So we travel courteously and respectfully, in smaller groups to minimise our impact, to ensure that every Exodus holiday is a beneficial experience for everyone involved.
This is a philosophy we take with us around the world, helping you reach some incredible destinations on 500 itineraries across over 90 separate countries. We also strive to provide as much flexibility and choice as we possibly can, making it simple for you to experience a very different holiday.
We've set up this Flickr page in the hope that we can bring Exodus fans together into one big group, allowing everyone who's ever been on an exodus trip to share their images and experiences with other, like-minded people. We'll be updating with plenty of our own shots from around the world and we'd love to see yours too!
Why not submit your best images to the exodus website community and WIN a fantastic photographic prize. Not only will your shots be seen by many more photographers and travellers, but you'll be elligible to win a prize too!
Go to the Exodus website and register for more information.
Photos of Exodus Travels - Reset your compass (1)
- Discover Cruises - Cruise fan photographs 396 photos, 20 members
- Cuba March 2009 13 photos, 11 members
- amalficoast2006 243 photos, 5 members
- Evia - Exodus Walking Trip 21st Oct 2007 42 photos, 3 members
- Namibia and Botswana Exodus Sept 2009 80 photos, 4 members
- TANZANIA...everything about...animals, landscapes, people, parks 23,476 photos, 936 members
- Travel Planet 179,562 photos, 4,540 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 148,866 photos, 4,500 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 488,758 photos, 8,815 members
- The Arctic and Antarctic environment 8,720 photos, 643 members
- Dolomites 33,248 photos, 2,111 members
- Destination: Antarctica 12,993 photos, 629 members
- Egypt 51,660 photos, 6,342 members
- Egypt Photographers... 40,182 photos, 3,586 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,298,485 photos, 84,660 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 419,849 photos, 50,957 members
- European Travel 235,706 photos, 6,646 members
- Lycian Activity Week - June 07 158 photos, 4 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,466 photos, 22,308 members
- Exodus Namibia 27/08/2005 37 photos, 4 members
- Mt Toubkal 3rd May 2009 176 photos, 14 members
- Jordan Cycling 13 photos, 3 members
- The World of Travel 632,949 photos, 7,964 members
- Outstanding Travel photos - only post images with >= 15 faves 6,275 photos, 4,033 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 63,463 photos, 1,976 members
- Travel Photography 4,027,594 photos, 133,518 members
- World Travels Adventures 9 photos, 6 members
- Adventure Travel Fun 17 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Travel 1,847 photos, 681 members
- Mont Blanc Highlights July 2006 16 photos, 4 members
- Exodus Anti-Atlas 99 photos, 3 members
- Nepal (Exodus 2008) 12 photos, 7 members
- Exodus Cycling Cuba December 2008 112 photos, 11 members
- Nepal Exodus April 2008 92 photos, 9 members
- Exodus Atlas Panorama Easter 2007 59 photos, 8 members
- Marrakech and High Atlas 2006 86 photos, 2 members
- Essential Peru 2008 0 photos, 3 members
- sri lanka exodus 07/08 106 photos, 10 members
- Visit to Jordan with Exodus 297 photos, 12 members
- Exodus Kenya/Tanzania Overland 24 photos, 7 members
- Rockin' in Morocco 228 photos, 4 members
Exodus Travels - Reset your compass doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Exodus Travels
- September 2009
- I am:
- Adventure Travel
- Exodus Travels