Photography frees my trapped soul. It has widened my perspective and elightened me to the disparities in life that
many often are oblivious to.
My life pursuit is to travel the world. There are so many sights and different experiences awaiting my presence and I want to document these experiences. Singapore is too small to stay put, and I prefer the authentic mode of travel: backpacking.
Capturing snapshots of life at its best and worse; that's my life project. I'm a student of Life.
I use my highly respectable Nikon D50.
Nikkor 18-70mm f3.5-4.5
Nikkor 50mm f1.8
Sigma 70-300 f4.5-5.6 APO Macro
Photos of exhibitj (1)
- Project Namaste 171 photos, 7 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 740,576 photos, 29,612 members
- Road Rules around the World 5,754 photos, 522 members
- NO VIDEO ON FLICKR!!! 64,142 photos, 9,289 members
- Tibet: From Kathmandu to Lhasa 1,199 photos, 88 members
- Overseas Singaporeans 22 photos, 8 members
- The JURORS / Different Personalities, Different Views (Closed) 6,054 photos, 3,560 members
- The Photomovement: changing the world, one photo at a time 629 photos, 83 members
- All About Asia 8,510 photos, 6,290 members
- People of Nepal 3,105 photos, 209 members
- Travel Photojournalism 114,804 photos, 14,059 members
- Globetrekkers 192,520 photos, 3,304 members
- Travel Photography Scholarship 2,732 photos, 299 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 167,430 photos, 16,263 members
- Love is.... 159,151 photos, 12,788 members
- Singapore Hawker Fare 940 photos, 113 members
- Global Photojournalism 529,725 photos, 24,338 members
- Same Place, Same Time, Different Pictures 8 photos, 281 members
- singapore by cameraphone 560 photos, 79 members
- Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED 3,627 photos, 206 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 494,077 photos, 13,660 members
- Portrait of FACE < Head to Shoulder Shots Only > 167,239 photos, 10,933 members
- FRIDAY FAVS 280 photos, 55 members
- Nepal Images 78,568 photos, 4,856 members
- Himalayas 44,068 photos, 2,353 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,280 photos, 13,791 members
- Second Opinion (Read the rules before posting!) 49 photos, 82 members
- B+W 1,030,955 photos, 28,318 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 323,175 photos, 8,608 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 218,865 photos, 17,625 members
- Bike Nation 201,717 photos, 15,807 members
- SPORTS ACTION 493,976 photos, 31,309 members
- World Wide Photographers 315,087 photos, 9,934 members
- Singapore Food & Beverages 14,532 photos, 794 members
- CreativeClouds 2,015 photos, 398 members
- Silhouettes. 32,899 photos, 3,390 members
- silhouette 394,185 photos, 64,685 members
- Melbourne 175,040 photos, 7,654 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 310,228 photos, 9,925 members
- watashiwa bokeh 7,997 photos, 288 members
- wong kar wai 12,677 photos, 1,280 members
- Sailboats and sailing 67,163 photos, 7,149 members
- The Beauty in Life (Post 3 - Comment on any 1) 29,574 photos, 1,220 members
- Colored Lights at Night 51,737 photos, 3,268 members
- Ecker's CONTACTS (post great photos and comment on 2) 2,288 photos, 140 members
- LOMO 223,111 photos, 38,446 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,382 photos, 1,732 members
- *Karma* 922,050 photos, 17,336 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,444 photos, 8,493 members
- Nikon Digital 4,046,006 photos, 112,208 members
"Jason has a wonderful eye for the world around him. He has a way of capturing his surroundings that make you feel as if you are there or want to be there.
His landscapes are breath taking and his people photos capture such emotion.
Jason is by far one of my favorite photographers on Flickr."
November 20th, 2006
"when this cousin of mine told me he bought a camera that cost over a grand not too long ago, i was thinking he must be out of his mind. but looking at all his amazing creations, i would say its worth every single cent.
jason's my photography helpdesk as i bombard him with questions everytime i see him. his self taught knowledge is amazing..and looking at his photostream you will come to see the other side of the world through this eye and mind of his.
thanks for inflicting in me this crazy thing called photography. it has truely open up my point of view in life. and for all the pointers and encouragement along the way. cheers!"
October 4th, 2006
"Some people call photography an art; some others call it a skill; yet others will claim it's about the equipment. Yet, all this would matter much less if not for perceptiveness, and this exhibitj has plenty of despite his youth. His faith in life and ability to inspire trust in others opens my eyes and my soul. I frequently find myself gazing at his photographs, poring over different parts of the photographs and returning to some of them in subsequent visits. Thank you so much for sharing your vision with me and the rest of the flickr community."
August 18th, 2006
- November 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Student of Life
- Nothing Is Ever Easy