Photos of Eventhestreets (5)
- Fstoppers 168,572 photos, 6,824 members
- LightSource 100,203 photos, 8,765 members
- Harry Potter 24,622 photos, 5,650 members
- Midwest decay 5,272 photos, 176 members
- Fuji Instax 200 Wide 10,398 photos, 2,374 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 44,751 photos, 8,956 members
- WoaH ♥ Resources(actions & textures) 1,467 photos, 1,207 members
- Canon A2/A2E EOS 5 35mm Film Camera 5,270 photos, 552 members
- Urban Secret & Forgotten Places 84,439 photos, 1,697 members
- Abandoned Hospitals 18,935 photos, 893 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 313,952 photos, 12,083 members
- The Canon EOS 630 group! 341 photos, 71 members
- Nashvillest 20,161 photos, 582 members
- Monster Lighting Tactics Group 1,263 photos, 490 members
- Abandoned Indiana 2,492 photos, 170 members
- Black and White 6,882,847 photos, 355,445 members
- Coney Island 33,882 photos, 2,353 members
- New York City 807,963 photos, 58,300 members
- the enchanted land 45,170 photos, 1,864 members
- I am imperfect project 16 photos, 76 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 238,476 photos, 3,656 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 312,314 photos, 20,962 members
- Crazy Cat People 60,239 photos, 3,453 members
- -The Cafe- 1,099,927 photos, 26,803 members
- Mount Olivet Cemetery - Nashville TN 775 photos, 43 members
- Indiana Photographers 74,876 photos, 1,471 members
- Artistic Photography 4,523,185 photos, 129,011 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 819,790 photos, 33,787 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 676,668 photos, 25,046 members
- .. Meaningful Photography 18,812 photos, 824 members
- Filipina Flickrites 2,162 photos, 618 members
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 32,013 photos, 1,986 members
- Exploding Dog 71 photos, 45 members
- Protests, Political Art, Democracy, Social Change 154,487 photos, 11,014 members
- United Religions Initiative 398 photos, 19 members
- Religions 13,171 photos, 931 members
- Religion 34,492 photos, 2,164 members
- The Unity Project 142 photos, 188 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Welcome to join contest! 406,350 photos, 15,937 members
- Videos on Flickr 38,695 photos, 21,468 members
- Photos with emotions 68,311 photos, 4,740 members
- Powerful Portraits 281,737 photos, 9,279 members
- Emptiness 167,149 photos, 11,959 members
- Surreal Dimension 40,895 photos, 1,789 members
- Double Exposure 113,918 photos, 33,152 members
- traffic/long exposure 1,068 photos, 218 members
- Long Exposure 838,338 photos, 67,477 members
- Long Exposures 643,130 photos, 44,426 members
- Fun Glasses 736 photos, 278 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 304,865 photos, 23,392 members
"I am very glad to have the pleasure to know jason on here.
His work has such a unique and interesting style, I really like the way you percieve things and turn them into art. Every picture you upload is like a different magical dream. I enjoy looking at your work and you are always able to give really good advice. Thankyou for that and keep them coming!
Thanks for sharing it!
- Flavinsky! :)"
May 6th, 2009
"Jason is one of my favorite photographers, not only on flickr, but over all. His photographs are so real and his models always look so natural in front of his lens. He knows just how much to post-process in order to allow the models natural beauty to shine through and not be masked by photoshop filters. He's very consistent in his work, which is wonderful, and he definitely has a distinct style.
I'd hire him ;)"
May 3rd, 2008
"I have the pleasure of saying that I know Jason. He is not only a great photographer, he is an even better person."
February 2nd, 2008
"what an amazing guy! jason has a true gift at capturing the true beauity and personality of any subject. he is always willing to learn and even more open to suggestions which will continue to make him one of the best. so many photographers out there are simply playing the "game" of photography business, but jason is truley passionate about what he does and his work proves that."
August 10th, 2006
"I think I've only written one other testimonial on Flickr. I truly love Jason's work for what it is and what it is not.
It is NOT trend-of-the-moment, passe or forced.
It IS classical, simple and real.
I always look forward to seeing what he does next. He treats his subjects as subjects and not as a means to glorify his photography."
June 16th, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"Jason loves people and it shows! Each portrait brings life, emotion and an innocence which if you focus on the eyes of his clients you can't help but see.
I see a man who is passionate about what he does and has practiced patience and hard work reflecting in his effortless composition.
I love your work and will always return to see what's new!"
April 1st, 2006
- Jason Gaskins
- May 2005
- Bloomington, IN, USA
- I am: