I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Fotopromenader i Göteborg 693 photos, 201 members
- In Numerical Order 2 (waiting for 1813) 1,387 photos, 143 members
- Blue, anything but sky and water 2,299 photos, 114 members
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 23,752 photos, 1,069 members
- Allure and Beauty: Beautiful Vintage Women and Girls 60,102 photos, 856 members
- Rock point 3,760 photos, 109 members
- Innuendo 901 photos, 501 members
- Numbers in frames 2,637 photos, 78 members
- Urban Markup Language 952 photos, 274 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 1040) 648 photos, 19 members
- Dead Trees 7,400 photos, 1,753 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 1,434 photos, 49 members
- ASPHART 1,531 photos, 126 members
- Destroyed Trees 196 photos, 54 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 323 photos, 127 members
- Crocodile Art 597 photos, 37 members
- 53 - The Number 72 photos, 7 members
- Decimal numbers 382 photos, 8 members
- Something's Missing 540 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 1,752 photos, 49 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,689 photos, 162 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1095) 674 photos, 16 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 598 photos, 28 members
- Giant Hogweed 41 photos, 3 members
- * Göteborg, Sweden* - Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 774 photos, 57 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,381 photos, 774 members
- Computer Errors 809 photos, 306 members
- Boulders 2,406 photos, 205 members
- 2 or Two 4,776 photos, 135 members
- Number One 1,660 photos, 67 members
- 42 889 photos, 441 members
- Continuity Three 5,742 photos, 44 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 653 photos, 47 members
- *Göteborg* Statues, sculptures and public art 1,498 photos, 78 members
- Mölndal 464 photos, 44 members
- Spelling Mistakes 6,136 photos, 1,445 members
- Continuity Two 5,136 photos, 165 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 776 photos, 24 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,240 photos, 215 members
- Day of the year 7,181 photos, 20 members
- Utata 463,918 photos, 28,301 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 372,920 photos, 23,966 members
- Urban camouflage 49 photos, 26 members
- Snap Game 29,951 photos, 452 members
- Free Association! 79,720 photos, 795 members
- Continuation game 8,954 photos, 474 members
- Association Game! 6,897 photos, 69 members
- Similar Photos 4,296 photos, 41 members
- Similar Things 2,904 photos, 67 members
- Continuity 5,619 photos, 415 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman