I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (3)
- 1 -> ∞ one to infinity: we have 1 to 2098 1,512 photos, 171 members
- Fotopromenader i Göteborg 636 photos, 196 members
- In Numerical Order 2 (waiting for 2041) 1,519 photos, 143 members
- Blue, anything but sky and water 2,854 photos, 114 members
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 28,997 photos, 1,099 members
- Rock point 5,234 photos, 160 members
- Innuendo 880 photos, 497 members
- Numbers in frames 2,765 photos, 79 members
- Urban Markup Language 943 photos, 271 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 1043) 648 photos, 20 members
- Dead Trees 7,612 photos, 1,770 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 1,443 photos, 50 members
- ASPHART 1,684 photos, 138 members
- Destroyed Trees 181 photos, 52 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 315 photos, 123 members
- Crocodile Art 606 photos, 37 members
- 53 - The Number 82 photos, 9 members
- Decimal numbers 387 photos, 9 members
- Something's Missing 540 photos, 69 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 1,754 photos, 49 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,647 photos, 161 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1115) 682 photos, 16 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 591 photos, 27 members
- Giant Hogweed 41 photos, 3 members
- * Göteborg, Sweden* - Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 902 photos, 64 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,408 photos, 770 members
- Computer Errors 839 photos, 311 members
- Boulders 2,696 photos, 227 members
- 2 or Two 4,830 photos, 143 members
- Number One 1,656 photos, 68 members
- 42 873 photos, 442 members
- Continuity Three 5,900 photos, 42 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 746 photos, 45 members
- *Göteborg* Statues, sculptures and public art 1,480 photos, 77 members
- Mölndal 467 photos, 43 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,906 photos, 1,426 members
- Continuity Two 4,588 photos, 167 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 715 photos, 25 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 11,329 photos, 210 members
- Day of the year 8,471 photos, 20 members
- Utata 460,414 photos, 28,442 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 376,002 photos, 23,742 members
- Urban camouflage 48 photos, 26 members
- Snap Game 30,272 photos, 449 members
- Free Association! 76,844 photos, 784 members
- Continuation game 9,136 photos, 473 members
- Association Game! 7,133 photos, 71 members
- Similar Photos 4,413 photos, 40 members
- Similar Things 2,989 photos, 67 members
- Continuity 5,601 photos, 413 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman