I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Fotopromenader i Göteborg 693 photos, 199 members
- In Numerical Order 2 (waiting for 2024) 1,517 photos, 143 members
- Blue, anything but sky and water 2,544 photos, 115 members
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 25,582 photos, 1,076 members
- Allure and Beauty: Beautiful Vintage Women and Girls 63,195 photos, 925 members
- Rock point 4,223 photos, 117 members
- Innuendo 884 photos, 502 members
- Numbers in frames 2,718 photos, 78 members
- Urban Markup Language 951 photos, 274 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 1041) 648 photos, 18 members
- Dead Trees 7,506 photos, 1,756 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 1,445 photos, 49 members
- ASPHART 1,608 photos, 132 members
- Destroyed Trees 196 photos, 54 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 321 photos, 126 members
- Crocodile Art 606 photos, 37 members
- 53 - The Number 74 photos, 8 members
- Decimal numbers 383 photos, 9 members
- Something's Missing 540 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 1,755 photos, 48 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,695 photos, 163 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1102) 678 photos, 15 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 598 photos, 27 members
- Giant Hogweed 41 photos, 3 members
- * Göteborg, Sweden* - Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 794 photos, 58 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,399 photos, 774 members
- Computer Errors 829 photos, 304 members
- Boulders 2,510 photos, 212 members
- 2 or Two 4,862 photos, 137 members
- Number One 1,661 photos, 67 members
- 42 892 photos, 442 members
- Continuity Three 5,886 photos, 44 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 681 photos, 47 members
- *Göteborg* Statues, sculptures and public art 1,506 photos, 78 members
- Mölndal 474 photos, 44 members
- Spelling Mistakes 6,128 photos, 1,440 members
- Continuity Two 4,652 photos, 167 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 776 photos, 24 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,154 photos, 212 members
- Day of the year 7,613 photos, 20 members
- Utata 466,876 photos, 28,469 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 376,491 photos, 23,882 members
- Urban camouflage 49 photos, 26 members
- Snap Game 30,100 photos, 450 members
- Free Association! 80,369 photos, 794 members
- Continuation game 9,088 photos, 474 members
- Association Game! 7,029 photos, 69 members
- Similar Photos 4,375 photos, 41 members
- Similar Things 2,947 photos, 67 members
- Continuity 5,653 photos, 414 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman