I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Urban Markup Language 914 photos, 273 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 77) 48 photos, 12 members
- Dead Trees 6,075 photos, 1,610 members
- verrières & canopies 519 photos, 15 members
- ASPHART 554 photos, 68 members
- Destroyed Trees 167 photos, 52 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 325 photos, 129 members
- Crocodile Art 73 photos, 5 members
- 53 - The Number 54 photos, 5 members
- Decimal numbers 240 photos, 5 members
- Something's Missing 542 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 199 photos, 45 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,657 photos, 153 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1014) 625 photos, 14 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 268 photos, 33 members
- Giant Hogweed 43 photos, 3 members
- Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 367 photos, 35 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,247 photos, 727 members
- Computer Errors 730 photos, 286 members
- Boulders 912 photos, 125 members
- 2 or Two 3,850 photos, 118 members
- Number One 327 photos, 66 members
- 42 669 photos, 423 members
- Continuity Three 3,166 photos, 37 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 306 photos, 45 members
- Statues, sculptures and public art in Göteborg 1,187 photos, 48 members
- Mölndal 435 photos, 40 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,799 photos, 1,451 members
- Continuity Two 3,238 photos, 170 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 772 photos, 30 members
- In Numerical Order 3 (waiting for 1293) 1,172 photos, 104 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,593 photos, 240 members
- Day of the year 3,749 photos, 18 members
- Utata 446,681 photos, 26,415 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 316,839 photos, 22,728 members
- Urban camouflage 50 photos, 27 members
- Snap Game 27,225 photos, 444 members
- Free Association! 71,425 photos, 792 members
- Continuation game 6,741 photos, 476 members
- Association Game! 4,145 photos, 70 members
- Similar Photos 2,719 photos, 42 members
- similar 1,758 photos, 66 members
- Continuity 3,192 photos, 415 members
- The Theme Continuation Game 1,657 photos, 113 members
- WIT 1,078 photos, 390 members
- Froggy-Licious 975 photos, 76 members
- Follow the Leader 4,602 photos, 55 members
- 113 pictures in 2013 11,850 photos, 278 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 695 photos, 52 members
- Genealogy 11,551 photos, 948 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman