I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 8,931 photos, 839 members
- Allure and Beauty: Beautiful Vintage Women 34,699 photos, 435 members
- Rock point 1,533 photos, 49 members
- Innuendo 674 photos, 496 members
- Numbers in frames 1,555 photos, 41 members
- Urban Markup Language 928 photos, 276 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 958) 594 photos, 15 members
- Dead Trees 6,456 photos, 1,661 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 895 photos, 30 members
- ASPHART 1,044 photos, 101 members
- Destroyed Trees 180 photos, 54 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 325 photos, 129 members
- Crocodile Art 192 photos, 13 members
- 53 - The Number 60 photos, 7 members
- Decimal numbers 310 photos, 6 members
- Something's Missing 540 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 228 photos, 52 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,660 photos, 155 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1067) 647 photos, 15 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 571 photos, 35 members
- Giant Hogweed 43 photos, 3 members
- Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 500 photos, 40 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,274 photos, 742 members
- Computer Errors 762 photos, 288 members
- Boulders 1,490 photos, 155 members
- 2 or Two 4,080 photos, 119 members
- Number One 333 photos, 68 members
- 42 848 photos, 446 members
- Continuity Three 4,050 photos, 40 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 414 photos, 44 members
- Statues, sculptures and public art in Göteborg 1,338 photos, 68 members
- Mölndal 439 photos, 40 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,908 photos, 1,452 members
- Continuity Two 4,581 photos, 171 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 774 photos, 29 members
- In Numerical Order 3 (waiting for 1348) 1,202 photos, 105 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,474 photos, 231 members
- Day of the year 4,782 photos, 22 members
- Utata 454,424 photos, 27,283 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 339,093 photos, 23,542 members
- Urban camouflage 50 photos, 27 members
- Snap Game 28,144 photos, 447 members
- Free Association! 74,299 photos, 796 members
- Continuation game 7,478 photos, 478 members
- Association Game! 5,133 photos, 71 members
- Similar Photos 3,205 photos, 42 members
- similar 2,331 photos, 66 members
- Continuity 4,151 photos, 419 members
- The Theme Continuation Game 2,189 photos, 111 members
- WIT 1,060 photos, 389 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman