I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 9,821 photos, 871 members
- Allure and Beauty: Beautiful Vintage Women 36,461 photos, 450 members
- Rock point 1,580 photos, 49 members
- Innuendo 692 photos, 502 members
- Numbers in frames 1,760 photos, 55 members
- Urban Markup Language 938 photos, 275 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 972) 600 photos, 16 members
- Dead Trees 6,520 photos, 1,673 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 936 photos, 30 members
- ASPHART 1,065 photos, 102 members
- Destroyed Trees 181 photos, 54 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 325 photos, 129 members
- Crocodile Art 297 photos, 23 members
- 53 - The Number 61 photos, 7 members
- Decimal numbers 324 photos, 6 members
- Something's Missing 538 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 244 photos, 53 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,661 photos, 155 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1074) 649 photos, 15 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 598 photos, 35 members
- Giant Hogweed 43 photos, 3 members
- Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 515 photos, 40 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,280 photos, 744 members
- Computer Errors 765 photos, 288 members
- Boulders 1,517 photos, 156 members
- 2 or Two 4,121 photos, 120 members
- Number One 336 photos, 69 members
- 42 854 photos, 446 members
- Continuity Three 4,129 photos, 40 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 414 photos, 44 members
- Statues, sculptures and public art in Göteborg 1,361 photos, 72 members
- Mölndal 438 photos, 40 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,943 photos, 1,452 members
- Continuity Two 4,703 photos, 171 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 774 photos, 29 members
- In Numerical Order 3 (waiting for 1353) 1,205 photos, 105 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,469 photos, 231 members
- Day of the year 4,898 photos, 22 members
- Utata 455,621 photos, 27,353 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 340,624 photos, 23,577 members
- Urban camouflage 50 photos, 27 members
- Snap Game 28,227 photos, 448 members
- Free Association! 74,616 photos, 798 members
- Continuation game 7,557 photos, 477 members
- Association Game! 5,208 photos, 71 members
- Similar Photos 3,255 photos, 42 members
- similar 2,389 photos, 66 members
- Continuity 4,231 photos, 418 members
- The Theme Continuation Game 2,243 photos, 111 members
- WIT 1,061 photos, 389 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman