I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Urban Fragments 2 (NO people) 12,308 photos, 953 members
- Allure and Beauty: Beautiful Vintage Women 41,643 photos, 523 members
- Rock point 1,912 photos, 60 members
- Innuendo 690 photos, 502 members
- Numbers in frames 2,177 photos, 70 members
- Urban Markup Language 945 photos, 275 members
- In Numerical Order 12 (waiting for 1006) 619 photos, 18 members
- Dead Trees 6,681 photos, 1,685 members
- verrieres, bay window & glass roof 1,034 photos, 34 members
- ASPHART 1,148 photos, 114 members
- Destroyed Trees 174 photos, 53 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 323 photos, 128 members
- Crocodile Art 402 photos, 30 members
- 53 - The Number 66 photos, 7 members
- Decimal numbers 367 photos, 6 members
- Something's Missing 538 photos, 68 members
- Flickr Autotagging Games 595 photos, 53 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,665 photos, 157 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 1086) 655 photos, 16 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 628 photos, 33 members
- Giant Hogweed 43 photos, 3 members
- Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 555 photos, 43 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,294 photos, 748 members
- Computer Errors 769 photos, 289 members
- Boulders 1,699 photos, 168 members
- 2 or Two 4,331 photos, 123 members
- Number One 592 photos, 70 members
- 42 863 photos, 448 members
- Continuity Three 4,416 photos, 40 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 450 photos, 43 members
- *Göteborg* Statues, sculptures and public art 1,377 photos, 73 members
- Mölndal 451 photos, 44 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,979 photos, 1,455 members
- Continuity Two 5,148 photos, 173 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 774 photos, 27 members
- In Numerical Order 3 (waiting for 1371) 1,214 photos, 105 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,354 photos, 229 members
- Day of the year 5,233 photos, 22 members
- Utata 458,030 photos, 27,534 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 349,219 photos, 23,917 members
- Urban camouflage 50 photos, 27 members
- Snap Game 28,555 photos, 448 members
- Free Association! 75,594 photos, 798 members
- Continuation game 7,815 photos, 475 members
- Association Game! 5,517 photos, 70 members
- Similar Photos 3,447 photos, 43 members
- Similar 2,599 photos, 66 members
- Continuity 4,544 photos, 416 members
- The Theme Continuation Game 2,446 photos, 111 members
- WIT 1,060 photos, 389 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman