I don't drive, I don't have a telly. On the other hand, with my grandchildren, Internet, digital photo and public transport, I pretty much fill my free time anyway.
Whoo! retired since August 2011 (at an age of 64).
Now that it's on display I must confess that I'm VERY lazy about Flickr contacts - I seldom follow new people and rarely check out new pics from people I do follow :-(
If you are interested in my photos, please sign up for Flickr and contact me here. I tend to take it badly when people waste their time tracking me down in other channels.
Photos of Eva the Weaver (4)
- Flickr Autotagging Games 191 photos, 46 members
- Gothenburg Gothic 1,668 photos, 153 members
- In Numerical Order 11 (waiting for 819) 506 photos, 14 members
- Flickr Bingo 4 191 photos, 32 members
- Giant Hogweed 43 photos, 3 members
- Arty or abstract shots of Gothenburg 296 photos, 32 members
- flickrColors (blue/pink) 2,247 photos, 724 members
- Computer Errors 723 photos, 284 members
- Boulders 835 photos, 119 members
- Accident Waiting to Happen 422 photos, 93 members
- 2 or Two 3,783 photos, 115 members
- Number One 318 photos, 65 members
- 42 667 photos, 423 members
- Continuity Three 2,659 photos, 38 members
- Another Day In The Life Of ... 304 photos, 44 members
- Statues, sculptures and public art in Göteborg 1,142 photos, 45 members
- Mölndal 427 photos, 39 members
- Spelling Mistakes 5,772 photos, 1,449 members
- Continuity Two 2,628 photos, 170 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 776 photos, 32 members
- In Numerical Order 3 (waiting for 1261) 1,165 photos, 103 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,594 photos, 242 members
- Day of the year 3,510 photos, 18 members
- Utata 445,478 photos, 26,126 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 312,047 photos, 22,617 members
- Urban camouflage 50 photos, 26 members
- Snap Game 26,731 photos, 444 members
- Free Association! 70,419 photos, 790 members
- Continuation game 6,351 photos, 477 members
- Association Game! 3,637 photos, 69 members
- Similar Photos 2,421 photos, 42 members
- similar 1,401 photos, 65 members
- Continuity 2,780 photos, 415 members
- The Theme Continuation Game 1,333 photos, 111 members
- WIT 1,078 photos, 390 members
- Froggy-Licious 974 photos, 76 members
- Follow the Leader 4,159 photos, 54 members
- 113 pictures in 2013 11,875 photos, 280 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 696 photos, 52 members
- Genealogy 11,466 photos, 946 members
- Pedestrians Painted on Pavement 234 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Hacks 439 photos, 20,340 members
- I Spy. 48 photos, 7 members
- ONE to SOMETHING 89 photos, 6 members
- squared circle 163,187 photos, 11,579 members
- glue glyphs 536 photos, 61 members
- Faces in Places 26,122 photos, 7,219 members
- Acute Angle Houses 194 photos, 15 members
- The whole building 3,154 photos, 108 members
- Myst 565 photos, 185 members
"Eva seems to like her camera alot. And that is a nice thing because almost daily you get to se new pictures in her photostream. The pictures are simple and focuses on the small things around us all wich we merely mortal people don't notice. But Eva does notice these simple things and shows the rest of us the beauty that we should otherwise have missed."
February 19th, 2008
"Eva thinks a lot with her camera. She likes being an intellectual which is what I would expect you would like too about her pictures. What I find important abut her work is a sense of her fascination with writing on the world, for example grafitti, but other sorts of writing. The meaning of landscape, in the sense of understanding what is there, not ponitificating. And her emphasis on numbers as well as writing.
Eva uses numbers not just written forms, but numbers in making an image. So she thinks about some very neglected parts of making pictures. What is writing doing on the world? How do we use images to think about math thoughts? Counting, writing, thinking are her great strengths.
Developing a vision of thinking behind shooting photographs requires someone who uses images to question conventions about visual appearances. Eva produces beautiful pictures, but don't let her sense of a well done picture take away from appreciating her on the deeper level she is demanding of you, her audience. It's a bit like how a beautiful woman hides their smartness because those who see her are dazzled by the beauty and can't see the depth in the radiant face.
If that was all that would be enough. But Eva also wants to share, to talk, to understand you, and me. And that is what is best about her. A generous hearted thinker who is a good person to consider quietly and many times."
August 17th, 2007
"An intellectual you could say, she's half weaver half photographer."
March 1st, 2007
- Eva the Weaver
- December 2006
- Göteborg, Sweden
- I am:
- Web repairwoman