i'm short, relatively mellow, slightly crazy, and will never turn down a freshly-made brownie.
If you are interested in using or displaying my photos in a blog, site, or other commercial manner, please contact me via Flickrmail. In other words, do not steal them, or I will get extra cranky, and that's never a good thing.
p.s. no big, sparkly icons or group invites in the comments, please. i like my retinas just the way they are, thanks.
p.s.s. if you fave one or many of my shots, or put them in a gallery, and have nothing available in your photostream for me to see, odds are good that i will either block you or/and remove my shot from your gallery. quid pro quo, y'know?
- Fort Huachuca MWR Arts & Crafts Center Photowalks 443 photos, 41 members
- The Siblinghood of the Travelling Wookie Hood 0 photos, 34 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,785 photos, 959 members
- PicMonkey 62,366 photos, 2,225 members
- The Fucking Awesomefest!!! 8,893 photos, 175 members
- Flickr CPR 11,704 photos, 572 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 424,922 photos, 17,179 members
- Daily photo challenges 2,306 photos, 154 members
- My Face is My Canvas 8,008 photos, 1,289 members
- Yes. We know we are shooting into the light. 1,501 photos, 156 members
- Instagram 152,818 photos, 8,184 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 29,013 photos, 2,178 members
- Summer Photo Challenge 82 photos, 29 members
- **** WCR **** 132 photos, 84 members
- sixty-four colors, round two 702 photos, 142 members
- Roller Derby 46,519 photos, 6,570 members
- Project SoulPancake 617 photos, 357 members
- FollowFriday on Flickr 2,707 photos, 417 members
- Project 365 1,944,198 photos, 30,907 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,766 photos, 21,492 members
- Christmas Advent Calendar 2010 20 photos, 58 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,002 photos, 1,250 members
- TOTW Closed 13,217 photos, 514 members
- Happy Shut The Fuck Up 8,138 photos, 135 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Flickr 10-10-10 3,731 photos, 1,479 members
- Musically Challenged 1,968 photos, 369 members
- Viva la Fedora! 331 photos, 80 members
- Fans of Drummy ™©'s Endworld 131 photos, 43 members
- Me Through Your Eyes 427 photos, 330 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 48,867 photos, 9,293 members
- ALL ABOUT FILM 393,826 photos, 7,126 members
- Analog Photography 2,364,452 photos, 52,717 members
- I Shoot Film 2,598,900 photos, 110,288 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,316,601 photos, 45,382 members
- swankolab 3,195 photos, 468 members
- Bench Monday 15,848 photos, 3,896 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,069 photos, 1,579 members
- harvey könig 140 photos, 25 members
- Photo Madness: 2015 anyone? 388 photos, 310 members
- zen minute 28 photos, 43 members
- F64 Challenge - ... --- ... 6,231 photos, 1,093 members
- Lomo Big Fun 4,358 photos, 485 members
- sixty-four colors 3,663 photos, 615 members
- Hipstamatic 317,742 photos, 16,299 members
- ShakeItPhoto 13,558 photos, 775 members
- Year in iPhone Pictures 6,161 photos, 85 members
- Christmas Advent Calendar 2009 15 photos, 81 members
- The Listening Project 167 photos, 68 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,629 photos, 103,577 members
"I adore Esther. We've been "friends" on Flickr and now Facebook and all those other sites for years. She always makes time to visit my stream and say nice things, and I can always, always count on her to make me laugh with her awesome self portraits. I hope she never goes away. :)"
November 1st, 2011
O Caritas says:
"How does anyone who has Esther as a contact *not* write a testimonial for her?!? While her photographic eye gets better and better with each new concept (or camera) she tries, she remains one of the sweetest, dearest human beings ever."
August 5th, 2010
"i adore esther's fun and whimsical style. she's carefree and just makes me smile. her stream is pretty much always a "feel good" place to be, and that's awesome."
September 26th, 2009
Miss March (LeeAnn) says:
"Esther has been a friend of mine for many years. I consider myself one of the lucky people on earth that actually get to hang out with her. Even if it’s been months, she’s ready to hang out as if it has only been days. She is sweet, funny, EXTREMELY creative and talented. Her photography is highly entertaining and makes you laugh out loud. Yes she’s very humble about it all. The dear girl has let me ramble on about what I've learned in photography (like I was teaching her what I knew) and she never once mentioned her own talent and creativity.... she just let me ramble. She's a doll and an inspiration. :)"
March 10th, 2009
"She's Estheriffic. That's all you need to know."
September 6th, 2008
goddess of the math says:
"Esther is my best friend, and she's totally awesome! But my opinion may be slightly biased. She introduced me to flickr, thank Goddess!"
June 27th, 2007
"God I love this woman.
She is completely unafraid to follow her mood where it takes her - to the playground, the bar, or the top of the saturation meter. And everywhere she goes, you want to be - and she's sweet enough to want you to be there."
June 26th, 2007
beebo wallace says:
... and then there is her incredible photography!"
May 6th, 2007
Bill Adams says:
"Esther's bona fide!"
April 27th, 2007
"When Esther turns on her camera, it is like little color whore fairies escape and bring back photos that are lively, bright and fun.
When I need some color medicine, I stop by Esther's stream. You should, too. You won't be disappointed."
April 5th, 2007
"Esther is the best...er."
March 30th, 2007
"Esther makes this place feel like home to me.
Always a sweet, fun friend to come home to.
...and she's got mad photog talent. I luv her.
March 23rd, 2007
"Esther is everywhere, I’m convinced she is a Cylon.
There are many copies.
…and they have a Plan."
January 16th, 2007
"esther is the big bright shining sun of flickr, and her joy and humanity and sweetness and spirit and humor and interest and concern and vision and lust for life make this space infinitely more enjoyable for anyone lucky enough to stumble across her stream. she also takes her camera everywhere, including her beloved storage unit, and what's not to love about that?!? i ask you.
plainly said, the girl kicks ass six ways to sunday."
January 11th, 2007
myla kent says:
"E is one of my favorite flickrites: her flickrstream totally rocks. I have to warn you, though, because her wit, creativity and perspective are totally addicting. ;)"
October 15th, 2006
J. Star says:
"This Flickrite is the bomb diggity--she is always there with a kind word and her personality shines through so well in her work; I love Esther's sense of humor and joie de vivre. She rocks!"
October 6th, 2006
"Esther's unique perspective on every day common items transforms them into magnificent works of artistic beauty. And she makes a mean banana bread!"
July 30th, 2006
quaint thumb says:
"Esther was one of my first contacts here on Flickr, and I owe her (thank you!) for taking the time to make a complete stranger feel welcome. I anxiously wait for her photos to appear, often putting a wonderfully quirky, ironic twist on the most ordinary, everyday items. Every picture is so much more than an image; it tells a story, weaves a tale. You can't help but feel pulled into her day, prancing around in those red keds, sharing her fantastic sense of humour, seeing things through her giggling eyes. If you manage to browse through more than three photos without so much as a smile or chuckle... well, you've got serious issues. She's also *insanely* photogenic, red keds and all. No matter what she does, the self-portraits always turn out great. It's kinda disturbing, lol."
October 31st, 2005
Davezilla was taken says:
"Esther is so sexy. We all want to be her. Or at least stare at her nice rack."
July 12th, 2005
"Very simple. she is awesome."
June 10th, 2005
"Man, does she have a nice rack!"
May 13th, 2005
- April 2005
- I am: