I am from Muskegon, Michigan and now live in Columbus, Ohio. I have photos from all over the Midwest and some places beyond. Flickr has pretty much hidden collections, but they still exist. It is easier to find my albums when you first narrow it down with collections. See my collections here: www.flickr.com/photos/eridony/collections/
I have started a Flickr group called Attractive Bank Buildings. The purpose is to show great bank buildings and former bank buildings that exist in nearly every town.
- CLAVE BLACK 12,015 photos, 3,046 members
- Your Best Shot 2017 5,920 photos, 7,685 members
- FOE: Fraternal Order of Eagles 119 photos, 6 members
- FOTO 1140 B03 92846 SU16 62 photos, 16 members
- Night Depository 91 photos, 9 members
- Ingham County, Michigan 536 photos, 13 members
- Toronto's Best 5,123 photos, 101 members
- Historic Ohio 11,401 photos, 583 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 86,363 photos, 2,616 members
- Cincinnati, As We See It 21,424 photos, 602 members
- Urban Ohio 2,582 photos, 221 members
- Project Weather 627,288 photos, 93,228 members
- Chicago Epigraphics 1,795 photos, 40 members
- Chicago theater buildings 493 photos, 45 members
- DCist Photos 178,503 photos, 4,558 members
- It's Gone 7,414 photos, 158 members
- Turrets, Towers, and Cupolas in the U.S. 499 photos, 42 members
- Ottawa County, MI grave stones 77 photos, 3 members
- In a Park 42,238 photos, 902 members
- Columbus Ohio 31,657 photos, 1,663 members
- BEST OF THE BEST ::: GLOBAL 4,925 photos, 104 members
- Apartments , Apartments , Apartments 4,589 photos, 391 members
- Vintage Signs of the Midwest (VSOTM) 5,196 photos, 234 members
- Missouri 125,655 photos, 1,409 members
- Doors, Windows, and Steps 238,876 photos, 8,440 members
- Ste. Genevieve 195 photos, 45 members
- Departments of Public Safety (Dual Role Police/Fire Agencies) 1,315 photos, 113 members
- St. Louis 51,150 photos, 2,749 members
- Cape Girardeau 1,024 photos, 68 members
- Old Commercial Blocks 6,167 photos, 279 members
- Baltimore Architecture 1,985 photos, 173 members
- Streetsblog Chicago 3,939 photos, 140 members
- Dogs on Roofs 1,007 photos, 9,891 members
- ShiftN 855 photos, 72 members
- Wicker Park Fest 11 photos, 5 members
- bear lake michigan 183 photos, 13 members
- redeyechicago 26,527 photos, 303 members
- Amtrak Pere Marquette 450 photos, 30 members
- flickr in full color 1,384,639 photos, 19,374 members
- Arborwiki.org 130 photos, 17 members
- Favorites: 20 108,003 photos, 11,315 members
- Michigan Highway M-22 761 photos, 238 members
- historic porches, gingerbread, woodwork, millwork, & scrollwork 8,119 photos, 595 members
- *r* SHIPPING HAMBURG & WORLDWIDE ***** 18,002 photos, 376 members
- Brush Park, Detroit 2,805 photos, 108 members
- Hewn & Hammered 3,353 photos, 427 members
- Mid-Century Modern 24,831 photos, 1,849 members
- Midwest Midcentury 739 photos, 62 members
- West Side of Chicago 3,701 photos, 65 members
- In the Nick of Time (Timepieces only) 13,756 photos, 1,169 members
"Thanks for all your wonderful images of the many known and little known places you've visited and lent your photographic talents to. Brandon's images present each city, town and village that he travels to and spends time and effort to capture photographically in its best light. Apparently it's always sunny wherever he is! A true pictorial journalist documenting the village square, so to speak, prompting us to think about what makes each place "home" to its inhabitants."
November 27th, 2014
Cragin Spring says:
"Brandon (ER) is one person who works harder than most that I have seen on this site. Brandon really captures so much to every place he visits. From his home State of Michigan I have learned so much of counties, cities and small towns from him. Brandon don't only give you a "Great Shot", he gives you great information and history to most of his photo's. Not only Michigan, he captures Chicago, Indiana and many other things as well."
April 15th, 2011
innate giants says:
"Brandon's elegant photographs are a valuable historical record of Michigan and other states. They're always interesting in their own right, too -- well thought out and well executed. I wish I could take as many good photographs in a week as Brandon takes in a day."
February 17th, 2011
Maryland Route 5 says:
"If you plan to visit Michigan for the first time and want to get a sneak peak at "The Wolverine State," don't buy a Frommer's or Fodor's travel guide-just look at Brandon's photostream-it'll tell you everything you need to know. He's captured his home state in a way that no one else could-it's masterful!"
May 11th, 2010
"Brandon has a knack for capturing the essence of a place. One need not look further than Brandon's photostream for an in-depth look at the architectural heritage of Michigan, Chicago and parts unknown. Look deeply into his photos for great insight."
January 14th, 2010
"Brandon's architectural photos are always something to enjoy. His pictures of long city blocks or a desolate main street bring back a pleasing sense of nostalgia, and as a builder with LEGO, I find these especially useful as for source of inspiration. Keep up the picture taking!"
November 5th, 2009
Marty Hogan says:
"This photostream is such an honest view of Michigan. I always enjoy seeing through the eyes of Eridony and where he has been. I get a refreshed look of the cities and places that surround me!"
August 21st, 2009
"Eridony.... the composer for a symphony of beautiful pictures and source of inspired insight and humor. This one guy helps in no small way to make my Flickr'ing experience great!"
January 23rd, 2009
cmu chem prof says:
"I enjoy visiting Brandon's photostream because he lets me see so many neat architectural features of the cities and towns in Michigan, as well as elsewhere, that he visits. I have gotten good ideas for places to shoot from him, and I've found unique takes on some of the places that we've both shot. He also posts interesting historical views of some of these places, making a stop at chez Eridony all the more worthwhile."
August 22nd, 2008
- Brandon Bartoszek
- January 2007
- Muskegon, MI
- Columbus, OH, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single