So how does one measure one's story up to some of the interesting, well thought out and dare I say elaborate profile descriptions that has been written out there. It is a vast ocean of interesting and talented people. To me myself, I seem but small and talent less, not really fitting in the shuttle of all.
Now how do I describe myself to the readers, do I take an elaborate and flamboyant path? Or the short and sweet? Or either the well thought out route? Or should I use the extraordinary points of them all?
It is really difficult to sit and put a watch to it, as time to us is so precious. Well then I think I should just put finger to keyboard and get the description on with. I love literature and the art of painting pictures with words, the science in the use of a mechanical object to project one's memories figuratively on to a piece of paper and always captivated me and thus begun my love for the camera, and the art of illustration with a simple but yet complex computer program. To see how each as a person can project a part of them self onto an image for the world to see is just wonderful, where a picture is really worth a thousand words, is not just a saying but words of one's inner soul.
As I am created, evolved, reincarnated or whichever you choose to believe, I can be very blunt, seem emotionless or as a cold marbled person, but thus I am so, I am a very guarded person to myself and takes a lot of me to trust, to let my secrets out very easy. I'm a quiet person; usually keep to myself, trying to avoid others. I am very well-mannered but can be just a rude. I will respect your rules if one would do so in return.
I usually help others when no one is around to see as I do not like basking in the fame of things as I believe to try and stay humble at all times even though it is very difficult.
Well thus far it is all I can think about for now, but will touch it up as time swings by.
Greetings To all, and merry days.
catch me on face book @ <a href="Johann CoetzerCreate your badge">link text
Photos of JohannCoetzer (5)
- Nature HQ 5,458 photos, 26,302 members
- Cars & Motorcycles Photography 22,049 photos, 470 members
- Black&White Photo Group 1,083,946 photos, 33,039 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,633,962 photos, 59,955 members
- * CARS, CARS, AND MORE CARS!!! (ONLY CARS) 207,311 photos, 4,446 members
- *** We Are The Word *** 25,273 photos, 309 members
- The Photography Blog 14,358 photos, 982 members
- Dog Portraits 67,781 photos, 11,534 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 152,225 photos, 10,392 members
- Dog Days! 156,071 photos, 21,555 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,092,038 photos, 130,246 members
- Photoffee 45,597 photos, 2,276 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Post 1, Award 5. 1,196,114 photos, 40,128 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 475,742 photos, 16,184 members
- Flowers and cats 21,087 photos, 1,264 members
- Perfect Beauty II 1,361,595 photos, 15,304 members
- macromaniaci 28,085 photos, 1,451 members
- LANDSCAPES FROM THE WORLD - P1/C3 30,319 photos, 2,131 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 782,457 photos, 18,502 members
- Landscape 1,056,634 photos, 101,987 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 1,993,175 photos, 73,610 members
- Landscapes!!! 1,565,160 photos, 53,128 members
- Mountains Anywhere 600,937 photos, 35,993 members
- Sports Photography 456,141 photos, 29,760 members
- Extreme Sports Network - X3M People Photos 9,154 photos, 572 members
- Challenge Central 1,104 photos, 156 members
- surfing 138,492 photos, 13,505 members
- Canon Camera Club 274,124 photos, 5,397 members
- Get noticed 548,781 photos, 7,931 members
- Water World 154,566 photos, 5,424 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 577,619 photos, 30,551 members
- Sapphire Awards *POST 1 - AWARD 3* *Sweeper Active* 183,893 photos, 8,254 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 922,657 photos, 22,169 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,456,240 photos, 61,867 members
- *****FROM MY LENS***** 694,159 photos, 12,513 members
- Brilliant Photography! Award 3 , Sweeper is On! 357,025 photos, 13,176 members
- Fine Gold 1,783,466 photos, 42,365 members
- Diamond Stars (Post 1 Give 3 diamons) 760,914 photos, 23,222 members
- canon photography 6,553,278 photos, 111,858 members
- Official National Geographic Group 1,922,644 photos, 36,823 members
- Action Photography 217,719 photos, 14,653 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,953,846 photos, 69,554 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 736,655 photos, 17,981 members
- Photography Bay 262,470 photos, 4,577 members
- Nature and Landscapes 816,703 photos, 19,450 members
- Soul o' Creativity ~ L 1 ~ Post 1 & Award 4 61,775 photos, 2,462 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 128,075 photos, 3,198 members
- The Free Photographers (P2 C2) 152,169 photos, 3,160 members
- *Best of Flickr* (Comment 1 / invite 2) PHOTOS ONLY 1,323,289 photos, 32,743 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,816,697 photos, 28,699 members
"When Johann first added me on Flickr, I thought that this was another person adding to keep up with my photostream. Thankfully I was wrong. Not only did I gain a contact who is a great photographer but a real friend.
I really enjoy seeing his amazing work evolve as well as having his honest detailed feedback. His collection of photos is so diverse and interesting. And best of all, he is the type of person to quietly help out others without looking for gain for himself. That is a fact! :) Looking forward to seeing his next work!"
January 16th, 2013
- Johann Coetzer
- July 2010
- Durban, South-Africa
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Must Love SA