- Pinoy Flickrs 135,865 photos, 4,750 members
- PiPho | Pinoy Photography Org 101,744 photos, 3,722 members
- Pinoy Photogs Of Japan 1,024 photos, 82 members
- *****Ikaw Ay Pinoy***** 19,137 photos, 715 members
- ShutterXP 7,957 photos, 383 members
- i-Group_Photography 7,119 photos, 165 members
- VosPlusBellesPhotos (Invite only) 78,891 photos, 4,062 members
- i-Group Photography 1,186 photos, 21 members
- Grupo BOHOLANO 4,169 photos, 214 members
- Society for Arts, Sports and Photography 948 photos, 41 members
- KSP - Kinabuhi sa Photographer 320 photos, 10 members
- :::Lo-Fi Japan::: (loves cheap toy cameras!) 15,627 photos, 1,146 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 47,772 photos, 9,200 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,465 photos, 4,404 members
- Cebu Photography 626 photos, 67 members
- Nikon Club Cebu 7,835 photos, 378 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 51,619 photos, 2,853 members
- 52 Weeks 61,294 photos, 6,065 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 471,288 photos, 14,730 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 400,842 photos, 22,229 members
- Philippines 165,721 photos, 8,436 members
- Vana Grammofon/ The Old Gramophone (POST1 - AWARD3 /NO PEOPLE!) 85,091 photos, 2,201 members
- Litratistakami (Sali Na!) 71,881 photos, 1,651 members
- Flickr 888 4,543 photos, 10,007 members
- Your Favorites On Flickr ((post many invite at least one)) 6,625 photos, 274 members
- Golden Visions (Very Selected Images) 8,975 photos, 3,320 members
- Taraxacum officinale 13,715 photos, 3,905 members
- FTPS! After Hours. 1,327 photos, 86 members
- Shoot Tagay Club -STC 2,414 photos, 114 members
- flickristasindios 99,671 photos, 2,775 members
- BokehPalooza 34,758 photos, 1,835 members
- Nikon Selfportrait 234 photos, 302 members
- 八 30 photos, 27 members
- Spectacular Elite (People Portraits) 17,359 photos, 1,815 members
- Earth Asia (Post 3-Award 3) 144,812 photos, 3,215 members
- Famous Japan 110,141 photos, 2,039 members
- Cebu-Sugbo (TAG UR PHOTOS w/ : cebu-sugbo) 49,503 photos, 2,239 members
- Poems, Pixels, & Prose! 10,680 photos, 873 members
- "Smörgåsbord" (Unlimited Posting - Award 3) 437,401 photos, 4,762 members
- Larawang Pinoy 116,370 photos, 3,038 members
- NO VIDEO! Flickrites Against Video On Flickr 16 photos, 45 members
- NO VIDEO ON FLICKR!!! 64,125 photos, 9,349 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 839 photos, 22,046 members
- Teh Scary Trees 35 photos, 17 members
- Proud to be Pinoy 25,546 photos, 955 members
- ! Fantastic Critters ! (Invite Only - Post 1 Award 1) 1,480 photos, 276 members
- Diagonal Love Affair 24,774 photos, 1,620 members
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 CLOSE 254,027 photos, 11,495 members
- "Poems + Photographs" 6,763 photos, 598 members
- **ALL KINDS OF BEAUTY** (Moderated! NO MODELS!) 375,168 photos, 13,695 members
.I Travel East. says:
"Enggul is one of the few photographers here at Flickr that I follow closely, or try to (:P) because of his mostly tongue-in-cheek approach to his photography.
I must admit, his funny shots brightens my days! He is one hell of a cool funny guy... Very effective yet clean with his approach he always leaves me cracking a smile across my face.
But, when he is serious with his photography... Man, his works are totallly, absolutely fascinating and and awe-inspiring.
A cool, fun regular guy, Enggul is, hands down, one of the most promising lens people around here. Just browse his streams! And be up for a delightful linger about.
Kudos, 'Gul! Thanks for sharing your passion with us... More power to you, and MABUHAY ka!!!
Ge / Baton Rouge, Louisiana / 10.05.08"
October 5th, 2008
"ang ngilngig nga dramatorgo!!
September 20th, 2008
flowery song says:
"All i can say for Enggul is...I Like his hair..hehehe.
He is such a nice Guy and a good photographer.I like his style in photographing the subjects.I alway's enjoyed looking at his photostream.A Funny and Friendly
character.Keep it up friend!Keep shooting!(Pakita mo naman mga naka Two-PC mo jan sa beach oy!ahahaha)"
August 4th, 2008
Coal Miki says:
"Eng is a visionary photographer, always managing to get the best shots I'd only dreamed of taking shortly after seeing them. I'm constantly amazed by his ability to see past what's immediately in front of him and instead seeing what could be there should he add factor X, be it a stopping up of the aperture, a small prop such as a donut or a cadaver, or simply simulating an earthquake by wobbling the camera. Somehow he gets away with it time and time again and I salute him! To Eng, the photographer I would be if my lack of imagination and tangible skill (not to mention dashingly bad looks) didn't get in the way."
August 1st, 2008
"AHA! AM the furst one to write a testimonial for my son coming from the land of Japan! ahahahah... nah i just adopted him from Kabayan!
EMONGS (as Marlon named him after being so controversial and dramatic) will always be like a little brother to me, after all I have no younger siblings since am the youngest in the family. Although I have not met Engguls..I know that he is a good kid, cause if not I will go and look for him in Japan and cut his balls out. eheheh..
Enggul has this pure gist of maturity in him although you may not to see it in his physical character. But when you come to talk to him in a semi-kind of serious matter, you will see the real emongs in mature way not that surprising.....oh okay yeah...SURPRISING! ahahha....
Seriously, Enggul has his own way of projecting his skills in photography in a manner that depicts his own style and creativity. Am glad to have met him here in Flicker and looking forward to meet him someday in the future. Am proud to be included as one of his contacts...and am proud to call him as my friend.
Mabuhey ka ENggs!"
June 5th, 2008
- エン バルドマン
- June 2005
- Cebu, Philippines
- I am:
- Software Engineer